Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bethesda is made of pedophiles.

+8
RavenEyry
GethJuggernautMKII
Raistlin Majere
Andromidius
solidsnake78
Byne
Fur28
Rifneno
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bethesda is made of pedophiles. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bethesda is made of pedophiles.

Post by Rifneno Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 am

Fur28 wrote:I wasn´t comparing mods with DLC
I meant that atleast PC users can have some fun with mods while they wait, unlike PS3 users.
And the "based on" is because the Skyrim mods allowed to ride horses and dragons, before the DLC. Thats what it meant, sorry for miscomunication.

Ahh. Apologies. You'd be surprised how many people (especially 360 users, to no one's surprise) think that it's a legit justification.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Bethesda is made of pedophiles. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bethesda is made of pedophiles.

Post by Fur28 Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 am

Far Cry 3 on the PS3 getting exclusive DLC ,
seems relevant to the console exclusive travesty

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by invetro Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:18 am

What's all this Skyrim DLC nonsense? I'm convinced it's not even real, but I'm a bitter PS3 owner.

Every Bethesda game I've played has been excellent, so so good, but with all that pleasure I've had so much pain. Fallout 3 has a bug that actually resets the console. It just turns off and on again with no rhyme or reason. Fallout 3 was also in my console when it got the yellow light of death. That's fine, it happens.

Oh, it was also in my other halfs PS3 when he got his yellow light.

Suspicious, but I'm paranoid anyway.

On the PC, Jesus H Christ on a frikkin magic carpet. It crashed every five minutes and was unplayable.

And platform exclusive DLCs are LAAAAAME, just like platform exclusive games. I want to play Halo for example. Maybe one day.
invetro
invetro
Thorian Creeper

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhncq2NBuQMAEJxxOcSBqA

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromidius Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:33 am

Exclusives are bullshit. It's in the name - it excludes anyone else from enjoying it.

I can't wait until game consoles become more like DVD players - doesn't matter what make it is, it'll play the disc.

So long as they don't region lock anymore. Fuck that shit. It servers NO PURPOSE other then to piss customers off, and actually reduces sales when people want to buy something that only exists in one region!
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:55 am

invetro wrote:
On the PC, Jesus H Christ on a frikkin magic carpet. It crashed every five minutes and was unplayable.

LOL, yeah, Bethesda games crash to desktop at a simply unbelievable rate. And it's every one I've ever tried, on every computer I've ever had. Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, on about a dozen different setups. I've never had a TES game that didn't crash like crazy. Still worth it though, just taught me to save compulsively.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosewind Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:10 pm

COnsoles are a plague on computer gaming......I refuse to get a console I don't see the point since i much rather use my PC. Lets see what a PC can do that console cant.

Get me a job,
Surf the internet,
Make my artwork,
Let me write,
oh here is the big one
CONSOLES GAMES ARE MADE ON COMPUTERS!

*I think I cant imagine them not....*
Rosewind
Rosewind
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:17 pm

solidsnake78 wrote:I have a feeling it might come out on Tuesday, just a hunch though.

Welp. Tuesday now. Still not even an announcement, let alone release.

Pedophiles. Nothing but pedophiles.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:53 pm

February 5th. "Late February"(tm) for PS3.

Seriously, Bethesda. FUCK YOU.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:11 pm

Rifneno wrote:February 5th. "Late February"(tm) for PS3.

I take it they're releasing Dragonborn for PS3 and PC on different dates. That seriously is fucked up.
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Phantom Infiltrator wrote:
Rifneno wrote:February 5th. "Late February"(tm) for PS3.

I take it they're releasing Dragonborn for PS3 and PC on different dates. That seriously is fucked up.

Yeah. They haven't even announced the actual date for PS3, just "late February." PC gets it on the 5th.

And they wonder why people pirate stuff.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Sigh, at least PS3 is finally getting all the DLC packs in February (According to IGN). Lets hope they don't muck it up. They're lucky there's so damn much to do even without DLC.
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromidius Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 am

So they are finally releasing all the DLC, after alienating the whole playerbase and thus probably won't sell much of it?

Classy.
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 am

Bethesda is made of pedophiles. - Page 2 Nrddci
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Andromidius wrote:So they are finally releasing all the DLC, after alienating the whole playerbase and thus probably won't sell much of it?

Classy.

Pretty much. I'm certainly not paying them a dime. I'll give $20 to one of my favorite charities instead so I know I'm not deciding to pirate out of being a cheapass but out of actual disgust at their business practices. I hope a lot of other people who normally do buy this stuff don't (whether they "acquire" it otherwise or not). Bethesda's PC/PS3 sales need to be in the toilet, or developers will get the impression (and sadly probably correctly) that this type of shit will actually fly with consumers.

Back when they released horse armor for Oblivion and tried to charge... what was it, 5 or 10 bucks? Anyway, when they tried that, the playerbase punched them in their financial balls and said "No! You get the fuck back to work, and you think about what you did!" And it worked. We need to do that again.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:46 pm

I like your idea Rif, I just don't see how we'd get the same results in this situation. You describe a situation where everyone is offended enough to take action.

With this situation we face, you'll be hard pressed to find an Xbox player who sympathizes enough with PS3 and PC users to take action and boycott Bethesda products until action is taken.

It's as the saying goes:

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”
― Benjamin Franklin
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Phantom Infiltrator wrote:I like your idea Rif, I just don't see how we'd get the same results in this situation. You describe a situation where everyone is offended enough to take action.

With this situation we face, you'll be hard pressed to find an Xbox player who sympathizes enough with PS3 and PC users to take action and boycott Bethesda products until action is taken.

It's as the saying goes:

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”
― Benjamin Franklin

It doesn't matter if the sales are great on the 360. In fact it might help. If they see shitty sales across the board, there could be a number of reasons why. If sales are great on the 360 and terrible on PC and PS3, there's really only one conclusion to be drawn: customers won't stay customers when you treat them like second class citizens. Choose, Bethesda. Our money, or Microsoft's money.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm curious to see what Bethesda has in store next for DLC, but I'm going to fly into a blind rage if we have a repeat of this shit again.
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2