Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the newest DLC will include post ending content.

+30
Sammuthegreat
NebuchadnezzaRT
boeloe
Jarrod_L
Restrider
ElSuperGecko
MaximizedAction
ZerebusPrime
magnetite
Ghost Of Kesak11
RavenEyry
Andromidius
Eryri
DSharrah
vitae-vixi
Charlie Sheen
ThisOneIsPunny
Allynna
Hanako Ikezawa
noobcannon
Lokanaiya
dorktainian
stargate1990
windsurfing
Humakt
HYR 2.1
invetro
leafs43
DoomsdayDevice
GethJuggernautMKII
34 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Why the newest DLC will include post ending content. - Page 5 Empty Re: Why the newest DLC will include post ending content.

Post by magnetite Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:51 pm

If this is the real ending (as they have said things, but it turned out differently, in terms of DLCs being false, and later being released), I was going to do one save file where I limp up to the decision chamber, and when it's time to make the choice, I'll shut the game off. That way, I don't have to replay from Cronos Station or anything.
magnetite
magnetite
Brute

Back to top Go down

Why the newest DLC will include post ending content. - Page 5 Empty Re: Why the newest DLC will include post ending content.

Post by Terramine Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:33 pm

magnetite wrote:If this is the real ending (as they have said things, but it turned out differently, in terms of DLCs being false, and later being released), I was going to do one save file where I limp up to the decision chamber, and when it's time to make the choice, I'll shut the game off. That way, I don't have to replay from Cronos Station or anything.
Why? The only way to play the real ending is AFTER the decision chamber. Their not going to change anything, because it's all part of the hallucination. Remember that, anything pre-wake is not going to change either way because it's how we know Shepard is undergoing indoctrination.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CSSteele Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 pm

I was optimistic and hopefull until I read their FAQ on the DLC they posted yesterday and now I'm far, far less enthused.

I know, 'Why spoil a reveal THIS close to said reveal' but.. it didn't fill me with hope. I shouldn't have read it I guess.
CSSteele
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:30 pm

IronicParticle wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:I am optimistic.

Things are not what they seem with this DLC.

Too much secrecy.

With a little luck, in a week time, we'll be watching people spitting out their drinks in youtube vids, as they play the "real ending to ME3". w00t

#biowarpls
A week? Don't you mean 2 days? A week is 7 days, that's 5 extra days there lol

Well, by a week's time, most reaction videos will be out there :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 pm

CSSteele wrote:I was optimistic and hopefull until I read their FAQ on the DLC they posted yesterday and now I'm far, far less enthused.

I know, 'Why spoil a reveal THIS close to said reveal' but.. it didn't fill me with hope. I shouldn't have read it I guess.

Bioware are masters of semantics, one way or another.

I mean, it's hard to see in that FAQ them admitting that the DLC is divided into sections that 'unlock' as you progress through the game, or all at once if you're already at the Cronos point of no return.

But they said it - people just focus on other stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by magnetite Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:20 pm

IronicParticle wrote:Why? The only way to play the real ending is AFTER the decision chamber. Their not going to change anything, because it's all part of the hallucination. Remember that, anything pre-wake is not going to change either way because it's how we know Shepard is undergoing indoctrination.

We'll see about that.
magnetite
magnetite
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:27 am

magnetite wrote:
IronicParticle wrote:Why? The only way to play the real ending is AFTER the decision chamber. Their not going to change anything, because it's all part of the hallucination. Remember that, anything pre-wake is not going to change either way because it's how we know Shepard is undergoing indoctrination.

We'll see about that.
I'm serious, anything else would be that scenario we are afraid of the most... where they reveal IT, but they do it wrong. So, they'd better do an IT reveal right, or not at all... and you are suggesting they'll do it wrong...
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:47 am

I have to agree with IronicParticle though, if they do a reveal, they won't change the ending, they'll only add stuff after.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:34 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:I have to agree with IronicParticle though, if they do a reveal, they won't change the ending, they'll only add stuff after.
I mean, why replace the indoctrination attempt mind-world? it actually doesn't make any sense at all, they do a reveal but remove the indoctrination attempt? Wut?
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:42 pm

IronicParticle wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:I have to agree with IronicParticle though, if they do a reveal, they won't change the ending, they'll only add stuff after.
I mean, why replace the indoctrination attempt mind-world? it actually doesn't make any sense at all, they do a reveal but remove the indoctrination attempt? Wut?

I believe them when they say they will not be changing or adding onto the ending.

I think they may be using semantics, but yeah, there you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:58 pm

SwobyJ wrote:
IronicParticle wrote:

I believe them when they say they will not be changing or adding onto the ending.

I think they may be using semantics, but yeah, there you go.
That's my position, they'll change/add onto what THEY consider the ending. Everything pre-credits is not an ending, the game has no ending. All we got is the indoctrination attempt and then the ending is missing.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by FellishBeast Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:53 am

So yeah...this didn't happen :/
FellishBeast
FellishBeast
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromidius Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:15 am

No shit.

Unless you include the ending slides being borked with a green filter.

Though honestly this DLC would make sense if it WAS post-end.
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:09 pm

FellishBeast wrote:So yeah...this didn't happen :/

Thanks for the update. We had no idea.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:28 am

Well, I still say if you play from a legend save it's more officially post-end lol

But in a more serious sense, we still don't know how this plays into the bigger picture...
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5