Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Crysis 3 Thread

2 posters

Go down

The Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Crysis 3 Thread Empty The Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Crysis 3 Thread

Post by BRAVO543211 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:54 pm

Seeing as I have now finished Crysis 3 for the third time and now on Supersoldier, and preorders of AC: BF have started I decided that a thread should be made about them.
First off, what did everyone think of Crysis 3 and it's ending? I rather liked the entire game and found the overall happy ending to be quite well done.
For AC: BF what is everyone hoping for, or do you plan to get it? I don't know for sure if I will get it, seeing as how it is a prequel and I already know how the story is probably going to end since I read AC: Forsaken.

Spoiler:
Edward Kenway dies, his daughter is kidnapped, and his son is basically indoctrinated and becomes a Templar, who is the father of our favorite Native American Assassin.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

The Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Crysis 3 Thread Empty Re: The Assassin's Creed Black Flag and Crysis 3 Thread

Post by Lombus Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Assassin's Creed it's my favourite saga so yeah I'm getting it. I never played Crysis though, I might give it a shot one day.
And AC4:BF looks amazing, and the protagonist seems more charismatic and interesting then Connor ever was. Don't get me wrong he was the most kind, good hearted and pure assassin of all of the games, but at the same he became a pawn to the whole revolution and kinda lost his way. For me that was the main downer in AC3, the story was basically throwing the main character to all the main events of that period, which in the end created a story that was not cohesive.
Lombus
Lombus
Adjutant

Back to top Go down