Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feminism and free of talk about sexuality I'm not a whore!!

+7
Argolas
lex0r
AxStapleton
Terramine
Allynna
RavenEyry
marajade
11 posters

Go down

Feminism and free of talk about sexuality I'm not a whore!! Empty Feminism and free of talk about sexuality I'm not a whore!!

Post by marajade Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Some of you probably know me from the chat. And for that know that I like talk with double meanings and little sexual related jokes. Well that provoke some people thing strange thinks about me or other woman that are sincere about sexuality. The feminism movements in sixty and seventies show the world that woman has desires and opinions in that themes , we aren't princesses in pedestals and like boys we like flirt and make healthy jokes I think that in the 2013 it was something complete normal and funny. but today I discover that no, the same jokes males here in chat do al the time in my mouth are sinner unhealthy and I was treated like a shameless whore I never feel so bad and shame because the Main instigator is ANOTHER WOMAN.

So please people recapacite we are in XXI a woman talking about hot or fake flirting it isn't a SiNNER Whore whe aren't in medieval age lol.

marajade
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Feminism and free of talk about sexuality I'm not a whore!! Empty Re: Feminism and free of talk about sexuality I'm not a whore!!

Post by RavenEyry Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:39 pm

NO ONE CALLED YOU A WHORE, HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE SAY THAT?
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Feminism and free of talk about sexuality I'm not a whore!! Empty Re: Feminism and free of talk about sexuality I'm not a whore!!

Post by Allynna Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:18 am

And why do you care so much about what a random person thinks of you?

90% of the people i know never understand when i am being sarcastic and they think i am stupid. So what? Who cares...

Allynna
Allynna
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:46 am

I concur with Allynna, unless you know the person really well why even care what they think?

Besides, not everyone is going to disagree with you either, I think gender roles and expectations of gender should not exist. So here's 1 person who has no problem with you telling sexual jokes and fake flirting. Heck, I wouldn't have a problem if you were really flirting. So again, at least 1 person is not thinking you are doing something bad.

But this reminds me of this new Atheism+ movement. They have this attitude where they "disown" anyone who doesn't 100% agree with them. Their attitude is literally that they don't want to promote a cause with you if you don't agree on things likely irrelevant to the current cause. They believe if you are at a protest, and there is other people there who disagree with you on matters irrelevant to what is being protested, that you should consider them an enemy and not an ally.

And this is all wrong. Isn't there a word for trying to force everyone to agree with you? Fascism or something like that... I think.

Humans are going to inevitably disagree on subjective matters, even if you believe in objectivity you as a human lack any form of true objectivity. So people are going to inevitably disagree with you. And the problem is, that for all you know you are wrong in your opinion and they are right and vice versa. Diversity actually strengthens us because we cover more bases that way. It should be, that people with differing opinions are more like respected rivals, not enemies.

Point is, people are going to think the way they do about you or a specific thing. Let them, and they can let you be the way you want.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Allynna Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:22 am

I agree.

Peoples expectations about me, you, everybody and everything is the worst thing... at least for me. This shit can ruin lifes, you know...

As long as it doesn't hurt anyone i can understand everything. Or at least its not that hard for me. I've made my male buddies blush when i start making sexual jokes or fake flirting, or swear, or whatever, but this is who i am, i wont change that because someone expect me to be different.
So dont be ashamed about the things that makes you laugh, or the things you like.

P.S. Many girls dont like this attitude from other girls, even if they do the same thing sometimes. I dont know why...
Allynna
Allynna
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by marajade Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:50 am

yeah that's really strange, like if you attack they feminity. I think it's something cultural and what people expecting for the both sexs roles.

In my country now is usual that a girl start a relationship for instance but still being terrible bad social that a woman invite a man to dinner or going that paying you. And that's it's really stupid I know girls who her boyfriends never let them pay even if they gain more money than the boys.

And about ironic flirting jokes I will continue because I'm that way :) . But is good thing reflexionate about this themes and how could people consider some behaviors propriety of one gender.

marajade
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 am

Do whatever you like. This is the internet. It doesn't matter what other people here think because 99.9999% of the time, you'll never meet them in real life. And even if you do, they'll never be able to tell it was you.

Although never resort to trolling. Nobody likes trolls. (Not implying that you are)
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:10 pm

"lol, you so dirty"

It's all fun and the chat is very "dirty" as it is. Otter is hitting on me and Fur wants a threesome. It's not like we are prude or anything. lul

No offense intended and I thought none was taken. Guess a smiley after every joke is needed to completely avoid any misunderstandings.

But who'd want to do that every time something's supposed to be fun or ironic? Exactly.

If someone really wants to determine from a few lines in a chat that a person is a whore, that person's credibility is lower than zero to begin with.

Last edited by lex0r11 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Argolas Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:05 pm

Random people on the internet can call you all kinds of things without knowing you. Don't be insulted.
Argolas
Argolas
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by BansheeOwnage Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Allynna wrote:And why do you care so much about what a random person thinks of you?

90% of the people i know never understand when i am being sarcastic and they think i am stupid. So what? Who cares...

I don't think you're stupid. Uncertain

Hug
BansheeOwnage
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Woah. What's this thread? It looks like some malevolent cancer of a life form tried to turn people against each other. Weird.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Way to necro a thread. :O
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MovieMachine Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Restrider wrote:Way to necro a thread. :O

Does this place have a necro policy?
MovieMachine
MovieMachine
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:33 pm

MovieMachine wrote:

Yes. We impale the threads on alien spikes and soon after they're ready for action again.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by MovieMachine Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Rifneno wrote:
MovieMachine wrote:

Yes. We impale the threads on alien spikes and soon after they're ready for action again.

Approriate...
MovieMachine
MovieMachine
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Allynna Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 pm

BansheeOwnage wrote:
Allynna wrote:And why do you care so much about what a random person thinks of you?

Hug

Thank you!

lol!
Allynna
Allynna
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by BansheeOwnage Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:37 am

Allynna wrote:
BansheeOwnage wrote:

Hug

Thank you!

lol!
You're welcome! I am actually surprised you ended up seeing my response at all, but yay! cheers

Also, sorry everyone for necroing the thread. Uncertain
BansheeOwnage
BansheeOwnage
Banshee

Back to top Go down