Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 15 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:19 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:Ok, the Wine cellar is a roughly 10 ft by 60 ft room; filled with wine racks, most of which are half filled with cheap vintages, plenty of which are practically vinegar. A few of which ARE vinegar, and all of which are bottled. However, a persistent veiwer may notice something else.
Fur, you should look around.
sure i´ll look, but what, do i say i look and then Arian will tell me if i found something?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 15 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:20 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:Ok, the Wine cellar is a roughly 10 ft by 60 ft room; filled with wine racks, most of which are half filled with cheap vintages, plenty of which are practically vinegar. A few of which ARE vinegar, and all of which are bottled. However, a persistent veiwer may notice something else.
Fur, you should look around.
sure i´ll look, but what, do i say i look and then Arian will tell me if i found something?
He'll probably tell you to pass an INT or WIS check. If you pass, he'll tell you what's there and if you fail you simply don't find it.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 am

posted

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:37 am

You can make a wisdom check to see if you notice anything, if you like.

Or you can substitute it with intelligence, whichever is higher. Just let me know which you go with.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:42 am

Arian Dynas wrote:You can make a wisdom check to see if you notice anything, if you like.

Or you can substitute it with intelligence, whichever is higher. Just let me know which you go with.
Angry they´re the same.
got a 1
so do i edit my post after you PM me what i found, or do i just say i found?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:43 am

Well, I'm gonna go out and star choppin' trees. I might get it metalled when the rest of you aren't boozing it up.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:45 am

RavenEyry wrote:Well, I'm gonna go out and star choppin' trees. I might get it metalled when the rest of you aren't boozing it up.
Only Fur is boozing it up. estebanus is gonna suprise him, Max is visiting Coolio, and I'm just walking around.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:51 am

Fur28 wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:You can make a wisdom check to see if you notice anything, if you like.

Angry they´re the same.
got a 1
so do i edit my post after you PM me what i found, or do i just say i found?

I'll tell you, and you can make a new post.

Oh, and FYI; 1 is a critical SUCCESS. You didn't just succeed, you did amazingly well.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:57 am

I rolled a wisdom check on the tree and passed averagely by the way. It'll be better than a stick designed for thrusting at least.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 am

How long will my injuries last, Arian?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:05 am

Until dramatically convenient! *KRAK-A-THOOM!*
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:12 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Until dramatically convenient! *KRAK-A-THOOM!*
Oh, of course. I can't remember how mant times having a busted up ankle and looking like a mummy has saved the day. :stick:

Also, can you delete my last post on the Action Thread. I don't like how it turned out and want to wait until Aaron finds Erik.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 am

Wooo hooooo
hit the jackpot!
eberything´s going to my inventory for later

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:20 am

OT: I've never watched a MikeJ video on channel awesome before, but apparently I'm now not the only person in the whole world to have watched Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:13 am

Fur28 wrote:Wooo hooooo
hit the jackpot!
eberything´s going to my inventory for later
Congratulations.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 am

@Selim
Do you have a plan for when Arian deletes your previous post?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:19 am

Fur28 wrote:@Selim
A plan? Do you mean a plan to keep us out of trouble for breaking into the wine cellar?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:25 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
A plan? Do you mean a plan to keep us out of trouble for breaking into the wine cellar?
i dont know, you said you wanted to delete the previous post, I´m curious as to why and what are you planning to do after the post is deleted
also what time is it from where you are?
trying to get everyone´s time

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
i dont know, you said you wanted to delete the previous post, I´m curious as to why and what are you planning to do after the post is deleted
I just didn't like how it turned out, and seeing how Max is searching for estebanus too I figured just wait until he finds us.

It is 1:27 am right here.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
I just didn't like how it turned out, and seeing how Max is searching for estebanus too I figured just wait until he finds us.

alright, buddys in crime pirat pirat
huh, we have the same timeline then

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:33 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

alright, buddys in crime pirat pirat
huh, we have the same timeline then
By us, I meant estebanus and me since Max wants to talk to both characters. *whisper* This is your chance. Run while I have them distracted. Uncertain
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:36 am

Selim Bradley wrote:By us, I meant estebanus and me since Max wants to talk to both characters. *whisper* This is your chance. Run while I have them distracted. Uncertain
*whisper* the buddies in crime part still stays pirat pirat

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:37 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:By us, I meant estebanus and me since Max wants to talk to both characters. *whisper* This is your chance. Run while I have them distracted. Uncertain
*whisper* the buddies in crime part still stays pirat pirat
As it should. I was just clarifying my post.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 am

wow, 4 people online, and their characters are about to interact, i think this is the first time this happens

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 am

Fur28 wrote:wow, 4 people online, and their characters are about to interact, i think this is the first time this happens
Shhh! Don't jinx it.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next