Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 23 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:30 am

este, does Erik know Llan´s a woman?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 23 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by estebanus Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Fur28 wrote:este, does Erik know Llan´s a woman?
Yup. For a very long time, as a matter of fact. Erik and Llaan knew each other long before this story happened.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:36 am

estebanus wrote:
Fur28 wrote:este, does Erik know Llan´s a woman?
Yup. For a very long time, as a matter of fact. Erik and Llaan knew each other long before this story happened.
He and Brachello are were the only ones still alive that knew that. Now you all know it too.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:48 am

Hey folks; how goes?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:15 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Hey folks; how goes?
Going fine.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:40 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Hey folks; how goes?
oh, you know, I can´t complain

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:40 pm

As a Royal Knight of the Kingdom of Mexico IRL, I´ll save Erra in this lame intent of being D&D

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:41 pm

Fur28 wrote:As a Royal Knight of the Kingdom of Mexico IRL, I´ll save Erra in this lame intent of being D&D
Why does this make me scared?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:As a Royal Knight of the Kingdom of Mexico IRL, I´ll save Erra in this lame intent of being D&D
Why does this make me scared?
because in my many years of serving the King Enrique Peña Nieto, I have learned that respect isn´t enough, the people must fear you Twisted Evil

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:47 pm

http://www.the-gutters.com/comic/244-gibson-quarter

This is some good storytelling Arian, you should learn

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:24 am

Rereading Action thread. Raven and Max, how'd your characters know?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:17 am

Whoo, long day; starting up a second Pathfinder group to branch out and try new things, and getting new players has been a trick and a half.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Whoo, long day; starting up a second Pathfinder group to branch out and try new things, and getting new players has been a trick and a half.
Hi Arian.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:23 am

I also like how everyone comments on Llan being a girl (which they have all seen), but not an elf (which humans almost never see).
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:11 am

Hai Selim. Why is this thread so quiet? I DEMAND BULLSHIT!
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:07 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:Rereading Action thread. Raven and Max, how'd your characters know?
If you mean knowing Llan's a girl, I rolled a wisdom check when we first met. I didn't say anything about it because Ven had no reason to comment on the matter.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:35 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:Rereading Action thread. Raven and Max, how'd your characters know?

Looks like I failed terribly at pulling a joke to remove a bit of the pressure on Llan with that revelation.

Aaron didn't really know.

Also, how does one recognize Elves? I'm not sure I got the memo on their anatomy.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:01 pm

RavenEyry wrote:
If you mean knowing Llan's a girl, I rolled a wisdom check when we first met. I didn't say anything about it because Ven had no reason to comment on the matter.
Oh ok.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:03 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:

Looks like I failed terribly at pulling a joke to remove a bit of the pressure on Llan with that revelation.

Also, how does one recognize Elves? I'm not sure I got the memo on their anatomy.
I thought you were but since I was asking Raven I thought I would ask you too. Arian can probably give better details but it is noticable. Cliche pointy ears being the most obvious.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
MaximizedAction wrote:

I thought you were but since I was asking Raven I thought I would ask you too. Arian can probably give better details but it is noticable. Cliche pointy ears being the most obvious.

Elven features are sharper, more angled; most do fit within the standards of conventional human beauty; barely, their looks are very arch, and often knifelike sharp. Think Dragon Age 2 really; they look alien, but in a way some people may find alluring; in elven culture, ones who look like humans are actually quite plain to them.

And yes; their ears are pointy.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:04 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Hai Selim. Why is this thread so quiet? I DEMAND BULLSHIT!
Hello bounce
Did you know that when John attacks in formation this plays in the background https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leQO6SSPA7E and his crossbow turns automatic?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:37 am

I cast Flare!
If someone get´s the reference You get a high five
tip: RP related

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:30 am

D&D.

Anyway, swamped with work; won't be able to get in an update tonight, but just to make sure; everyone is still enjoying this, still interested, even if I can't manage to update daily, correct?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:38 am

Arian Dynas wrote:D&D.

Anyway, swamped with work; won't be able to get in an update tonight, but just to make sure; everyone is still enjoying this, still interested, even if I can't manage to update daily, correct?
yep, still interested, and don´t worry about the updates, your real life should always come first

and if "D&D" was about my reference then.... WRONG. The world greatest lumberjack from Awesometown is so dissapointed of you

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:19 am

Arian Dynas wrote:D&D.

I'm still interested, and rate of updates do not bug me.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next