Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiplayer Strategy and Build section!

+26
Nightvayne
Cyberfrog
MovieMachine
dorktainian
hukbum
WeAreHarbinger
CmdrShep80
HYR 2.1
Eryri
Rankincountry
Raistlin Majere
Home run MF
richie21
FFZero
Fur28
shadowsenshi
DoomsdayDevice
DSharrah
Davik Kang
Andromidius
ElSuperGecko
Rifneno
Steelcan
BlueLogic
RavenEyry
AxStapleton
30 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Multiplayer Strategy and Build section! - Page 10 Empty Re: Multiplayer Strategy and Build section!

Post by ElSuperGecko Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:38 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Also @Gecko, I finally unlocked the Geth Trooper, and used your build. Works great! I used it in some gold matches yesterday. We were doing all Geth.... Banshee and Punny were Juggernauts, I was the Trooper and Punny's cousin (I think it was her cousin) was a Geth Engineer. It was pretty awesome. Grin

Was unsure about the Geth at first, but having played some games with the different classes I now conclude they ROCK. (which is good, as I have the Machine banner to grind my way through this weekend).

I'm a huge fan of playing same-race parties. All Krogan, all Asari, all Turian, all Drell, all Geth etc.

For some reason, it just seems to be fun! :)
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Strategy and Build section! - Page 10 Empty Re: Multiplayer Strategy and Build section!

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:57 pm

ElSuperGecko wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:Also @Gecko, I finally unlocked the Geth Trooper, and used your build. Works great! I used it in some gold matches yesterday. We were doing all Geth.... Banshee and Punny were Juggernauts, I was the Trooper and Punny's cousin (I think it was her cousin) was a Geth Engineer. It was pretty awesome. Grin

Was unsure about the Geth at first, but having played some games with the different classes I now conclude they ROCK. (which is good, as I have the Machine banner to grind my way through this weekend).

I'm a huge fan of playing same-race parties. All Krogan, all Asari, all Turian, all Drell, all Geth etc.

For some reason, it just seems to be fun! :)

Yeah, it is! It's also fun to do games with like 4 destroyers, 4 demolishers, etcetera.

I still want to do an all Volus gold match. xD

I'll add you on 360. =)
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Ok, thanks for the feedback guys! :)
BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:07 pm

ElSuperGecko wrote:I'm a huge fan of playing same-race parties. All Krogan, all Asari, all Turian, all Drell, all Geth etc.
All Vorcha beats them all. Never had more fun than with the all Vorcha team. "BIG MONSTER!!", the covergrab. One in that team died because he was to busy laughing all the time Laughing
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromidius Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Only time I get a bit annoyed about 'kill stealing' is when I waste a Cobra or Grenade, or when I'm trying to Biotic Charge and suddenly I have no target and die.
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Ok ... silversolo (Reaper) with the Juggernaut is BORING. I used 3 rockets just to get it done. Not one scratch at all. Stand in cover till some Husks, Brutes or Banshees show up and then ... melee. Definitely Not my kind of playstyle ...

@Andromidius: About that Biotic Charge into emptyness, you better not play with me because I LOVE to do that. Laughing
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by Home run MF Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:54 pm

The only thing Cerberus defectors are good for... troll vanguards and lash possessed abominations towards hacks Rofl
Home run MF
Home run MF
Gas Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:16 pm

hukbum wrote:Ok ... silversolo (Reaper) with the Juggernaut is BORING. I used 3 rockets just to get it done. Not one scratch at all. Stand in cover till some Husks, Brutes or Banshees show up and then ... melee. Definitely Not my kind of playstyle ...

Agreed. Have breezed through a couple of Gold matches with the Juggernaut earlier tonight. But it's been quite dull, really. Slow, comparatively low DPS (at least with the build I've been using so far) and not really a challenge.

Juggernaut is basically easy mode, but just not all that exciting.
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:48 am

Has anyone seen the new M-11 Suppressor? Are Bioware hiding kits again?
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:37 pm

AxStapleton wrote:Has anyone seen the new M-11 Suppressor? Are Bioware hiding kits again?
Hiding? Don't know, is it possible my Suppressor X is a lie? Rolling Eyes
No, they're not hiding it, it's there and it's a quite good gun. ;)

Last edited by hukbum on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:43 pm

O.M.G.

The new EDI Infiltrator is my new favourite kit. Shocked We (Banshee, 401 and I) were doing platinum like it was an easy gold match.

Also, the Lancer is now my favourite assault rifle. It's SO good.

Fun tip! If you use the Destroyer kit with Executioner pistol, go for magazine size instead of firing rate on Devastator mode, and use the magazine upgrade on the pistol, you will now have a double shot Executioner! :)

Last edited by DoomsdayDevice on Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:48 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:O.M.G.

The new EDI Infiltrator is my new favourite kit. Shocked

Have you unlocked the Talon Merc? He's fun to play to (once you learned how to place the mines, took me a while but I got it know Laughing ).

And - btw - how'd you spec the your AIU? At the moment I don't really know how to do it.
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:53 pm

hukbum wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:O.M.G.

The new EDI Infiltrator is my new favourite kit. Shocked

Have you unlocked the Talon Merc? He's fun to play to (once you learned how to place the mines, took me a while but I got it know Laughing ).

And - btw - how'd you spec the your AIU? At the moment I don't really know how to do it.

Yes, the trip mines are the best thing on the Talon!

Here's my AIU build.

(NOTE: It says 'sniper damage' on cloak rank 6, but that actually is 'shotgun damage'.)

It kicks major ass. No fitness, but you really don't need it if you keep the Repair matrix on at all times, and if you go for damage reduction.

I made it a Claymore build, it's pretty self-explanatory. I'm using my cloak/snap freeze for the reload cancel.

If you don't know how to reload cancel, or suck at it, you could go for the Wraith or the Piranha, I think. But this Claymore build is insane. We were breezing through platinum.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:04 pm

ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Yes, the trip mines are the best thing on the Talon!
Once the other players understand that big guys with guns need to be lured into them ... *sigh* one guy only learned that the hard way yesterday ...

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Here's my AIU build.
So a 6/6/6/6/0 build, yeah that's what I was about to do too.
Only diffrence: I think I spec my cloak for duration and power use (better for games with randoms). It also let you choose the gun you like and I'm not really a shotgun type ^^

DoomsdayDevice wrote:We were breezing through platinum.
Don't know about platinum, but I had some good gold games with an AIU at my Geth Troopers side (6/6/0/6/6 build). The others barely killed anything Laughing
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Nice! You can also have it do over 4500 damage, but then the radius would be really small. Good for single targets though.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:18 pm

hukbum wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:Here's my AIU build.
So a 6/6/6/6/0 build, yeah that's what I was about to do too.
Only diffrence: I think I spec my cloak for duration and power use (better for games with randoms). It also let you choose the gun you like and I'm not really a shotgun type ^^

The damage bonuses on cloak are what makes this kit so good though, IMHO. Laughing
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:The damage bonuses on cloak are what makes this kit so good though, IMHO. Laughing
I know, but I also know randoms. They die on stupid locations and refuse to use medigel. If you have a team of 4 players you know, I'd go with +dmg too. ;)
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm

hukbum wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:The damage bonuses on cloak are what makes this kit so good though, IMHO. Laughing
I know, but I also know randoms. They die on stupid locations and refuse to use medigel. If you have a team of 4 players you know, I'd go with +dmg too. ;)

Yup, 80% damage bonus is hard to pass up!
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by MovieMachine Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm

hukbum wrote:

LEAVE THE DEAD WHERE THEY FALL.

Seriously, if your teammates just die all the time it's better to just leave them and boss through the waves yourself. For that, damage is the infinitely better option. Plus you'll know the others will be so jelly of your skill if you can make it through all by yourself.

It feels good to make others feel bad.

With randoms in videogames, that is.
MovieMachine
MovieMachine
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:51 pm

MovieMachine wrote:LEAVE THE DEAD WHERE THEY FALL.
Depends. I always keep an eye on the dmg output and/or what they do. Some classes fight on close range and a Juggernaut is worth for res most of the time. And I just love insane res-actions, can't help it Laughing

But you're right. Sometimes I just give up and do my thing. Like this Jump-Scream-dead-Asari-Vanguard in the team yesterday ...
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by invetro Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Yikes, I love my new geth juggernaut, but Christ on a pike the thing is slowww. Several times I was at the wrong end of the map for the enemy spawning and by the time I had sauntered over there 90% of the enemy were dead.

And damned if geth primes aren't always up my ass now. 4300 shields and I still got taken down thanks to 3 primes, lag and having a level 1 hurricane equipped.
invetro
invetro
Thorian Creeper

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhncq2NBuQMAEJxxOcSBqA

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:00 pm

invetro wrote:And damned if geth primes aren't always up my ass now. 4300 shields and I still got taken down thanks to 3 primes, lag and having a level 1 hurricane equipped.

To be fair, it will have been a REALLY BIG Hurricane...
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by hukbum Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Ok, I've got to ask - how is something like this possible:
Goldgame
Cabal Vanguard 100k points
Gethtropper 100k points
Demolisher 100k points
AIU 30k points????

Really, how is this possible?
How can you screw up so badly with an AIU? Well, I only played her on silver but something like that doesn't seem possible to me ...
hukbum
hukbum
Abomination

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueLogic Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:52 pm

hukbum wrote:Ok, I've got to ask - how is something like this possible:
Goldgame
Cabal Vanguard 100k points
Gethtropper 100k points
Demolisher 100k points
AIU 30k points????

Really, how is this possible?
How can you screw up so badly with an AIU? Well, I only played her on silver but something like that doesn't seem possible to me ...
...Odd. Late entry perhaps? Otherwise...I mean, hmm. I got nothing.
BlueLogic
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next