Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your a fan of fighting games get injustice gods among us

5 posters

Go down

If your a fan of fighting games get injustice gods among us Empty If your a fan of fighting games get injustice gods among us

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:29 am

If ur a nerd like me and love dc and the justice league or you loved mortal combat from 2011 or just fighting games get it its great. The fighting styles are fantastic fit with each character and the story mode seriously is phenomenal its like watching and playing a justice league movie. My fav character to use is flash.
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

If your a fan of fighting games get injustice gods among us Empty Re: If your a fan of fighting games get injustice gods among us

Post by Fur28 Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 am

I loved Mortal kombat 9 and love DC comics so I´m obviously getting this one, but a little low on cash at the moment so I´ll wait like 6months for the Ultimate edition to come out and get all the DLC and costumes for the same price

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

If your a fan of fighting games get injustice gods among us Empty Re: If your a fan of fighting games get injustice gods among us

Post by CSSteele Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:57 am

It's really fun. I really enjoy the game too.
CSSteele
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Argolas Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:17 pm

I don't play many fighter games, but I do know a nice free one: Little Fighter 2. I recommend "Little Fighter 2.5", a fan-made version with various mods. You can easily find it with google if you are interested.
Argolas
Argolas
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Mon May 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Bought Injustice on whim because it was on a good sale... My God. I suck so bad. I mean, holy crap. I got stuck on the tutorial. I'm not kidding. Picard Facepalm
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down