What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you REALLY expect from ME4?

16% 16% 
[ 6 ]
30% 30% 
[ 11 ]
19% 19% 
[ 7 ]
8% 8% 
[ 3 ]
27% 27% 
[ 10 ]
 
Total Votes : 37

What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by windsurfing on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:44 pm

Ok let's make one thing clear from the start, this is not about what you would like to see, it's totally about what you fear or really expect based on gut feelings given Bioware's stances on plot, PR and the whole handling of the ME3 release and post release attitudes.

We all have various theories and variations of them. IT being arguably  the prominent one. But leaving all that aside and just going by gut feeling alone what do you really expect from their next title? How do you think it will fare?

******************************

I'll start with mine.

I expect them to underwhelm after a massive pre-launch hype about fresh beginnings, like majorly twist the franchise in a new direction for good or for worse depending on how you look at it.

I believe in IT and would love any part of it to be true which as you all know has serious complications for the trilogy as we have it now.

But despite that I have gut feelings that tell me otherwise. Here are my reasons.

I am convinced bioware is telling the the truth when they hint they don't want to get anywhere near the current trilogy with a 100 foot pole. They may or may not have intended something with the last dreamy ending sequences. But they screwed up so bad with how they handled everything and how they treated most of us to the point that anyone discussing IT or similar theories are considered crackpot conspiracy theorists. Sure they wont say it out loud but actions speak louder than words.

Therefore I expect them to try to too hard to completely make a new experience in an attempt to really distance themselves from the screw ups of ME3 and the current trilogy, which would turn off the loyal fanbase altogether. Sure it might attract new ones. Sure that could still make them commercially successful.  But what made mass effect "Mass Effect" might be damaged forever.

A lot of horrendously crappy plot based movies have done well in the box office commercially but that hardly means it's quality. Who knows what they have planned to achieve this "fresh new universe". Reboot? Complete ignoring of the established trilogy? or a setting into the far future that some how excuses them to ignore any of the keys problems with how the current trilogy ended? or something as daft as alternate reality story arch parallel to the current trilogy in a parallel universe.

I mean we really have no idea what they meant by the "mass effecty" feel to this "new fresh universe" This coming from people who originally said they won't do generic A B C endings....

What do you people think? Honest opinions please let them roll!
avatar
windsurfing
Scion

Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Restroom, Deck 2, SR2 Normandy

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by dorktainian on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:50 pm

i suspect whatever me4 is, it will be as buggy as hell upon release. you can see it coming.

_________________
avatar
dorktainian
Sovereign

Posts : 3500
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 48

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by windsurfing on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:56 pm

dorktainian wrote:i suspect whatever me4 is, it will be as buggy as hell upon release.  you can see it coming.

I guess you are deducting that from the current state of Frostbite 3 powered BF4, I hear ya. No idea how things will fare on that front. I do think the graphics engine is fine but the actual game specific implementations on how BF4 is made, that's the real issue. But that's just me speculating. You might be proven right on launch.
avatar
windsurfing
Scion

Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Restroom, Deck 2, SR2 Normandy

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Maximus on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:19 pm

"WHAT DO YOU REALLY EXPECT FROM ME4?

1. It will be thoroughly underwhelming and the death knell for the franchise.

2. It will be OK but probably not even ME3 good let alone ME2 or ME1 levels.

3. It will be slightly better than ME3

4. It will be awesome as it will address all the problems with the current state of the franchise.

5. I don't really care anymore to be honest"


1. Maybe. Maybe Not. Maybe Fuck dis shiet...
2. I don't get it! Everything is better than ME3...
3. It can't get any worse, right? RIGHT?! @,@
4. HA-HA! HE-HE! HO-HO! No....
5. I do care! This and Entertainment are why I'm here! I'm entertained! Yet..

_________________
"And in the end, as the darkness takes me, I am nothing. Now I know how you felt, my friend."
avatar
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Posts : 546
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Europe

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Note: 'Expecting' isn't meaning very much here. I don't truly expect anything so far, just a game to come out. I'm more semi-concretely predicting here -_-

1. It will be thoroughly underwhelming and the death knell for the franchise.
-No, I don't *expect* this. It is possible, but imo not very.

2. It will be OK but probably not even ME3 good let alone ME2 or ME1 levels.
-This is more possible, but it isn't something I'd bet on. This isn't a game with a 2-year-cycle-gogogo. It'll have at least 3 years of solid work put into it (and 3 is fine to hear; it is 1-2 years that can be alarming).
Again, this is quite possible, but it isn't what I'm expecting.


3. It will be slightly better than ME3.
-This one. If anything, I think it'll likely be better than ME3. The issues would be: peripheral problems, bugs, possible disrespect of the franchise itself, etc. It is probably going to be a fun game overall. Really. Even DA2 has a lot of fun in it, even as it caused wide aggravation. I'm just not sure about it being significantly better than ME3. I consider most of ME3 solid btw - it is specific issues, instances, elements of it that bring it down so much.
(For the original game, what could have been at LEAST a 8-8.5/10 in my mind, became a 6-7/10, from the ending and annoying parts and design alone. That's what I mean.)

4. It will be awesome as it will address all the problems with the current state of the franchise.
-Not gonna count on it, especially as worded here. However, I am currently *looking forward* to at least *some* answers. I at the very least, do not think that it's going to be quite the reboot that people are thinking, and that a lot of story elements won't just be 'dropped' (like how some people think Leviathans will be loldropped - I completely disagree and think it'd be silly to just make a DLC for them and never deal with them again).
When it comes to gameplay elements, I'm somewhat optimistic. I'm of the position of NOT believing that the full corridor-shooting of ME2-ME3 will be around much anymore. I think that with larger and more interactive locations, the next game will actually explore more with stealth, larger battle gameplay, more interesting and environmental-related abilities, true outside combat, and exploration. Of course a more linear storytelling is Bioware's thing, but I don't think we'll be as cornered into the overt linearity that ME1-3 often fell into. This includes even the stuff like the lackluster sidequests of ME3, and being so stuck into (this form of) auto-dialogue. It won't be everything 'we want', but I do err on optimism that Bioware will be taking the chance to explore and experiment with current and new systems.

5. I don't really care anymore to be honest
-I still care. Always did. Looking forward to it :). Because there were no overt answers in the DLC though, I'll be trying to stick to my guns and not preorder or get the Collector's Edition. If the game's promotion shows things I really really really like, then hey, maybe Collector's. If it shows IT (and maybe other stuff, I dunno, but at least IT) to be true, then they maybe got my preorder and Collector's purchase. But it is sad that what used to be an automatic full purchase has become a "I don't want to give you more money than I have to..." position.

*Don't just say anything like "SwobyJ, you're totally buying it. Stop lying." This is the truth. They're very likely getting my purchase of the next game, but anything else is really not something I'm enthused about.


Last edited by SwobyJ on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:58 pm

Oh, and another thing is that I'd want them to address their earlier statements that didn't jive at all with what we saw in the actual ME3 game.

Of course, that's nothing to expect. So yeah, they don't have my confidence in that area and that harms my confidence in them overall. But they would regain a fucking ton of it if they did address those things (ex. "ABC endings" "Rachni will matter" stuff like that), and provide their 'real' response to that with the next game.

Basically, I'm fine with a little mindfuck, but they need to not extent it further than the next game. What they have done so far has appeared deliciously trolly, but there's a time to drop it and replace the shit sandwich with the exquisite meal that was prepared all along(?).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:17 pm

What a biased poll.  Angry 
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Yeah I can't really take it as a very serious one. It is weighted towards the next game being bad, like how my poll on the other forum is weighted towards non-literal happening.

At the very least, have another option saying something like "It will be good (or very good) and address many of the problems".

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:56 pm

I voted option 2, but seeing as how they're approaching things it could very well turn out to be thoroughly underwhelming. What can they possibly do in this state of affairs?

_________________
"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
avatar
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : Probing Uranus

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Sorry guys, I'm really not that optimistic. They managed to cram so many hints and clues into the DLC that I've felt for a long time that something really big was coming. And even after Citadel DLC didn't turn out to be a reveal, I would have counted on it for the next game, if it weren't for all the "no moar Shepard" PR. I've told myself that they were lying for a long time, but I can't do it any more. It's not that I don't believe IT, I am still 100% convinced of it, it's just that I've lost faith in Bioware, I guess.

_________________
"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
avatar
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : Probing Uranus

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by TurianRebel212 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:50 am

I expect the next Mass Effect game to go back to the ME1 and ME2 style. I think there will be vehicle warfare and gameplay. I think it will be customizable and upgradeable. I think there will be more squadmates than ME3. Probably at least 10 or so. The level tree will return being very similar to games past. The class system will return with maybe a few additions-expect a lot of deviations within Each class, Much like ME1.

The game will be shorter than previous games. ME1 is the shortest of the 3 being about 20 to 30 hours or so. I expect the next game will be just about 20 to 25 hours, close to how long ME1 proper was. The game will really drive player agency and choice and showing it real time, much like ME1 and ME2 did. There will be more exploration than ME3. But less than ME1, expect near exploration of ME2. Side quests will be cinematic and have cutscenes.

The multiplayer will be a huge focal point. Much more prevalent than the MP suite for ME3 was. There will be competitive and co-op modes. The combat, movement and gun-play of ME3 will return with some enhancements, probably along the lines of destruction, physics and interactive environments. But it will be a Third Person Shooter. And there will be guns.... Lots of guns.


And now, for the big one:


The next game WILL BE a sequel. It will be set after the events of ME3. The game WILL NOT feature Shepard or pals. However..... Shepards arc and "legend" will be implied and shown to the player.....


The game will come out Q3 of 2015.

Shepard will return. Probably around 2017 or so......

_________________
We fight or we die. I choose to be free. I choose to rid the galaxy of monsters. I choose destroy.
avatar
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Posts : 1806
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : In the dreamscape.

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:54 am

I think the next game is deff gna give you the option of choosing what race to be turians,salarians krogans etc.  I also think the new protagonist regardless of race is going to be a n7 soldier, fighting and exploring diff ways  to defeat the reapers with a new crew.  As a result of this i think me4 is gna be taking place simultaneously with me3 and shepards story.  Now im not a fan of halo and im not sure but didnt master chief go away and come back like two games later? I say this because i know alot of bioware developers are a fan of the series and i see them doing that with shepard. They make us grow attached to this new character and maybe at the end of the game our new protagonist learns shepard is indoctrinated and pulls him out of the rubble.  Then with me5 this new character from me4 is a new squad member and this whole game is the ''Final battle" of the reaper war.  Also i dno if bioware has the balls to do this but do you guys see them pulling an assassins creed 3 and making us be this new character and then half way we go back to shepard? ALso lets not forget this is ea we are talking about, could you guys not see them ending me4 with this new character pulling shepard out of the rubble and ending it with a hobbit 2 like cliffhanger so that gurantees fans will buy me5 to find out what happens more money in there pocket.


Last edited by Ericforman_ISGoD on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:02 am

Ericforman_ISGoD wrote:I think the next game is deff gna give you the option of choosing what race to be turians,salarians krogans etc.  I also think the new protagonist regardless of race is going to be a n7 soldier, fighting and exploring diff ways  to defeat the reapers with a new crew.  As a result of this i think me4 is gna be taking place simultaneously with me3 and shepards story.  Now im not a fan of halo and im not sure but didnt master chief go away and come back like two games later? I say this because i know alot of bioware developers are a fan of the series and i see them doing that with shepard. They make us grow attached to this new character and maybe at the end of the game our new protagonist learns shepard is indoctrinated and pulls him out of the rubble.  Then with me5 this new character from me4 is a new squad member and this whole game is the ''Final battle" of the reaper war.  Also i dno if bioware has the balls to do this but do you guys see them pulling an assassins creed 3 and making us be this new character and then half way we go back to shepard?
The underlined part just screams "Bad Idea" to me. To have a protagonist, whose personality you shape through your choices, reduced to a squad mate with a set personality will not end well.
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:07 am

I agree with you selim i deff dont want that but i dno i see bioware pulling some shit like that.

Edit-Also i shaped my character for 3 straight games and all i got was him stuck in rubble. I shaped my warden with choices and he became just someone they mention in 2 , im sure hawke will be the same. I wouldnt put anything past em at this point

_________________
avatar
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Posts : 236
Join date : 2013-01-11
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by windsurfing on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:32 am

Selim Bradley wrote:What a biased poll.  Angry 

I don't get your problem? When the choices range from utterly poor to awesome and one option for the indifferent people.

SwobyJ wrote:Yeah I can't really take it as a very serious one. It is weighted towards the next game being bad, like how my poll on the other forum is weighted towards non-literal happening.

At the very least, have another option saying something like "It will be good (or very good) and address many of the problems".

Again I don't see a problem with this poll as it has ranges from extremely poor to awesome and a special choice for the indifferent?

You didn't exactly pick a choice, you just gave commentary for each. You missed the whole point of the thread. I was looking for specific choices and why you chose it.

So @ both of you I don't see a bias in this poll, it has the whole range.
avatar
windsurfing
Scion

Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Restroom, Deck 2, SR2 Normandy

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:59 am

windsurfing wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:What a biased poll.  Angry 

I don't get your problem? When the choices range from utterly poor to awesome and one option for the indifferent people.
No, it goes from:
Kill the franchise
Worst of the series
Greatest of the series/savior of franchise
Do not care

An unbiased one would be:
1) Much worse than the previous installments
2) Slightly worse than previous installments
3) Equivalent to previous installments
4) Slightly better than previous installments
5) Much better than previous installments

And yes, as I matter of fact I did vote.
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by windsurfing on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:05 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
windsurfing wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:What a biased poll.  Angry 

I don't get your problem? When the choices range from utterly poor to awesome and one option for the indifferent people.
No, it goes from:
Kill the franchise
Worst of the series
Greatest of the series/savior of franchise
Do not care

An unbiased one would be:
1) Much worse than the previous installments
2) Slightly worse than previous installments
3) Equivalent to previous installments
4) Slightly better than previous installments
5) Much better than previous installments

And yes, as I matter of fact I did vote.

That's absurd because by your yard stick I can say your version is biased to being overtly positive.

You are projecting your personal needs here. This poll does have a range from worse to great. Your argument lacks merit.
avatar
windsurfing
Scion

Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Restroom, Deck 2, SR2 Normandy

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:17 am

windsurfing wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
windsurfing wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:What a biased poll.  Angry 

I don't get your problem? When the choices range from utterly poor to awesome and one option for the indifferent people.
No, it goes from:
Kill the franchise
Worst of the series
Greatest of the series/savior of franchise
Do not care

An unbiased one would be:
1) Much worse than the previous installments
2) Slightly worse than previous installments
3) Equivalent to previous installments
4) Slightly better than previous installments
5) Much better than previous installments

And yes, as I matter of fact I did vote.

That's absurd because by your yard stick I can say your version is biased to being overtly positive.

You are projecting your personal needs here. This poll does have a range from worse to great. Your argument lacks merit.
That's nonsense. The example I gave is the most impersonal a poll can be. There are 2 bad, 2 good, and 1 neutral option. And each negative has an equal positive and visa versa.

Now let's look at yours:

1) It will be thoroughly underwhelming and the death knell for the franchise: Assuming it will be the death of a franchise is painting this choice as an extreme. What about those who think it will be underwhelming but not kill the franchise?

2) It will be OK but probably not even ME3 good let alone ME2 or ME1 levels.: Probably the most biased of the bunch. You literally show your personal preference in this choice of ME3 being inferior to ME1 or ME2.

3) It will be slightly better than ME3: Again, putting personal opinions as a set standard. Where are the "It will be slightly better than ME1" or "Slightly better than ME2" options? Especially since your previous choice had the game you selected as a comparison as the worst of the three. If you choose comparing it to one game in the series, you need an option for each the games in the series. Saying it is better than the worst is not a positive.

4) It will be awesome as it will address all the problems with the current state of the franchise.: The only positive you have is painting the game as a pinnacle of gaming achievement, a godsend that will make everything right.

5) I don't really care anymore to be honest: Why is this even an option on an opinion poll? It is a lack of an opinion, painted in a negative tone by saying they used to care.

So all in all, you have 3 negative, 1 positive, and 1 neutral. That is not an unbiased poll as you have it favoring the negative.
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by windsurfing on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:41 am

Selim Bradley wrote:

3) It will be slightly better than ME3: Again, putting personal opinions as a set standard. Where are the "It will be slightly better than ME1" or "Slightly better than ME2" options? Especially since your previous choice had the game you selected as a comparison as the worst of the three. If you choose comparing it to one game in the series, you need an option for each the games in the series. Saying it is better than the worst is not a positive.

So all in all, you have 3 negative, 1 positive, and 1 neutral. That is not an unbiased poll as you have it favoring the negative

ME3 is a game that sparked outrage on the endings so if next game is already slightly better, that's a positive. Your lack of comprehension skill is not the poll's problem

So that's 2 negatives, 2 positives and 1 indifferent.

No problem at all with the poll. You are projecting you own biases on the poll because it's not 'your' poll. For that you can make your own.

It's funny since you complain so much about the poll being biased and yet you voted.  Laughing Your complaints can't be taken seriously then.

The thread served it's purpose which is to make the reader vote. Thank you for your vote!  Wink
avatar
windsurfing
Scion

Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Restroom, Deck 2, SR2 Normandy

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:48 am

windsurfing wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

3) It will be slightly better than ME3: Again, putting personal opinions as a set standard. Where are the "It will be slightly better than ME1" or "Slightly better than ME2" options? Especially since your previous choice had the game you selected as a comparison as the worst of the three. If you choose comparing it to one game in the series, you need an option for each the games in the series. Saying it is better than the worst is not a positive.

So all in all, you have 3 negative, 1 positive, and 1 neutral. That is not an unbiased poll as you have it favoring the negative

ME3 is a game that sparked outrage on the endings so if next game is already slightly better, that's a positive. Your lack of comprehension skill is not the poll's problem

So that's 2 negatives, 2 positives and 1 indifferent.

No problem at all with the poll. You are projecting you own biases on the poll because it's not 'your' poll. For that you can make your own.

It's funny since you complain so much about the poll being biased and yet you voted.  Laughing Your complaints can't be taken seriously then.

The thread served it's purpose which is to make the reader vote. Thank you for your vote!  Wink
By that logic, being shot by a pistol is better than being shot by a shotgun. Both suck, but one doesn't suck as much therefore being shot by the pistol is a positive.

And as said before, even giving you your previous point your positives are not equal to the negatives. It would be better if you said it would be better than the best game since your equivalent was it will be worse than the worst.

I'm not projecting my biases. I'm critiquing so you can make better polls in the future. And I voted because critiquing something without participating could be considered trolling. you even mention how you don't like how I said what I did thinking I didn't vote.

And just the same, your praises for your poll can't be taken seriously because it is your creation. You'll see it as flawless.


Last edited by Selim Bradley on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by TurianRebel212 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:52 am

I like the poll. It's cut's through the bullshit.

Good poll.

BioWare will pull a M$ and bring Shepard back. And I could see what Eric wrote happening....

Oh yes. It could happen.

Seems like most here and BSN and other places-was discussing it on IGNorant.com recently. Beleive that the next game will in fact be a sequel.

Showing a couple things-

The ending of Mass Effect 3 was so interpretive that people still think a "sequel" to ME3 can happen.

The ending of Mass Effect 3 was so bad and provided little to no closure that many want more "closure". Which really translates to-

Many players want more Shepard.

Hopefully BioDerp will take the hint.

But I still think they're stuck. Hence ZERO reveals of any kind. Just vague and Ernest tweets and shit.

_________________
We fight or we die. I choose to be free. I choose to rid the galaxy of monsters. I choose destroy.
avatar
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Posts : 1806
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : In the dreamscape.

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by windsurfing on Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:59 am

Selim Bradley wrote:

I'm not projecting my biases. I'm critiquing so you can make better polls in the future. And I voted because critiquing something without participating could be considered trolling. you even mention how you don't think our words had merit because you thought we didn't vote.

No I know you voted you stated it yourself. The comment about posting per poll option commentary was directed at the other person whom I also quoted in that reply.

Coming back to trolling, apparently you are trolling already because you voted on a poll you complained is highly biased. The right thing would be comment on the nature of the poll and not vote. You intentions are highly suspect. And nope there are 2 positives in the poll.

Like I said thank you for your vote!  Wink
avatar
windsurfing
Scion

Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Restroom, Deck 2, SR2 Normandy

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by windsurfing on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:01 am

TurianRebel212 wrote:I like the poll. It's cut's through the bullshit.

Good poll.

BioWare will pull a M$ and bring Shepard back. And I could see what Eric wrote happening....

Oh yes. It could happen.

Seems like most here and BSN and other places-was discussing it on IGNorant.com recently. Beleive that the next game will in fact be a sequel.

Showing a couple things-

The ending of Mass Effect 3 was so interpretive that people still think a "sequel" to ME3 can happen.

The ending of Mass Effect 3 was so bad and provided little to no closure that many want more "closure". Which really translates to-

Many players want more Shepard.

Hopefully BioDerp will take the hint.

But I still think they're stuck. Hence ZERO reveals of any kind. Just vague and Ernest tweets and shit.

Thank you Turianrebel! Very Happy 

As with anything in life we can't please everyone all the time.
avatar
windsurfing
Scion

Posts : 629
Join date : 2013-01-19
Location : Restroom, Deck 2, SR2 Normandy

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:02 am

windsurfing wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

I'm not projecting my biases. I'm critiquing so you can make better polls in the future. And I voted because critiquing something without participating could be considered trolling. you even mention how you don't think our words had merit because you thought we didn't vote.

No I know you voted you stated it yourself. The comment about posting per poll option commentary was directed at the other person whom I also quoted in that reply.

Coming back to trolling, apparently you are trolling already because you voted on a poll you complained is highly biased. The right thing would be comment on the nature of the poll and not vote. You intentions are highly suspect. And nope there are 2 positives in the poll.

Like I said thank you for your vote!  Wink
I stated it after you stated that I didn't.
2 positives do not equal two equivalent positives to the negative. Having negatives like "it's an abomination to all things holy" or "terrible" is not equivalent to "it could be worse" or "it's the best thing since sliced bread".
avatar
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by TurianRebel212 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:03 am

You scrubz still arguing about the poll.. lulz.

The poll and the answers to said poll basically say the same thing that's going around about the next game.


It will, in all likelihood, not be a bad game but won't grace the quality of the Original Trilogy.

And this I do believe.

I just hope they really work on the MP and make it as great as they can.

Single player???? I could care less to be honest. No Shepard. Me no give 2 shits. Plus.....

The Witcher 3 will give me all the action RPG singleplayer I can handle.

120 hours of it.

Probably.

_________________
We fight or we die. I choose to be free. I choose to rid the galaxy of monsters. I choose destroy.
avatar
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Posts : 1806
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : In the dreamscape.

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you REALLY expect from ME4 or whatever it ends up being called?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum