Katawa Shoujo Thread

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by BleedingUranium on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:34 am

Selim Bradley wrote:That's unfair, guys. I haven't even looked through nearly all the fanart yet, so I can't post one.

You should look at the four artbooks (even the Japanese-only one) in the Downloads section of the official site. The summer one has a very pretty picture of Hanako in a white dress, and the winter one has a couple good ones of her too.
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Byne on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:48 am

BleedingUranium wrote:Favourite picture? That's hard. I reeeeaaaaally like Shizune in this one though:

*snip*

Hisao needs to pick a single appearance and stick with it.

_________________
There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.  I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by BleedingUranium on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:49 am

Byne wrote:
BleedingUranium wrote:Favourite picture? That's hard. I reeeeaaaaally like Shizune in this one though:

*snip*

Hisao needs to pick a single appearance and stick with it.

What do you mean? That's his school uniform.
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Byne on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:49 am

BleedingUranium wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:That's unfair, guys. I haven't even looked through nearly all the fanart yet, so I can't post one.

You should look at the four artbooks (even the Japanese-only one) in the Downloads section of the official site. The summer one has a very pretty picture of Hanako in a white dress, and the winter one has a couple good ones of her too.

Theres also the Mishimmie which has tons of fanart.

_________________
There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.  I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:50 am

This is probably my favorite of the artbook ones:
Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 New_pi10
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Byne on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:50 am

BleedingUranium wrote:
Byne wrote:
BleedingUranium wrote:Favourite picture? That's hard. I reeeeaaaaally like Shizune in this one though:

*snip*

Hisao needs to pick a single appearance and stick with it.

What do you mean? That's his school uniform.

I dont mean his clothes. His face seems to vary a whole lot.

_________________
There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.  I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:52 am

Byne wrote:
BleedingUranium wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:That's unfair, guys. I haven't even looked through nearly all the fanart yet, so I can't post one.

You should look at the four artbooks (even the Japanese-only one) in the Downloads section of the official site. The summer one has a very pretty picture of Hanako in a white dress, and the winter one has a couple good ones of her too.

Theres also the Mishimmie which has tons of fanart.
Thank you.


Last edited by Selim Bradley on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by BleedingUranium on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:55 am

Byne wrote:Theres also the Mishimmie which has tons of fanart.

Oooo!
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by BleedingUranium on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 am

Byne wrote:
BleedingUranium wrote:
Byne wrote:
BleedingUranium wrote:Favourite picture? That's hard. I reeeeaaaaally like Shizune in this one though:

*snip*

Hisao needs to pick a single appearance and stick with it.

What do you mean? That's his school uniform.

I dont mean his clothes. His face seems to vary a whole lot.

I guess I didn't notice. Actually, I did notice that even though he has brown eyes, they're blue-grey in the Act 2 intro videos.
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by BleedingUranium on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:39 am

These are really good, but he hasn't done Lilly for some reason Wondering

Emi

Hanako

Misha

Rin

Shizune

I think Misha is my favourite out of these Love

And be sure to save the full sized version by clicking Download!
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Byne on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:00 am

BleedingUranium wrote:

I think Misha is my favourite out of these Love

Mine too!

And be sure to save the full sized version by clicking Download!

>implying I dont already have all of those saved

Blur pls

_________________
There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.  I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:06 am

Byne wrote:
BleedingUranium wrote: And be sure to save the full sized version by clicking Download!

>implying I dont already have all of those saved

Blur pls
That's like me with FMA/FMA:B pictures, Byne.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Byne on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:08 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Byne wrote:
BleedingUranium wrote: And be sure to save the full sized version by clicking Download!

>implying I dont already have all of those saved

Blur pls
That's like me with FMA/FMA:B pictures, Byne.

lol, nice Grin

_________________
There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.  I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by BleedingUranium on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:43 am

Byne wrote:>implying I dont already have all of those saved

Blur pls

Of course you do, I meant the other people.

"Other people" always reminds me of Eplison-Church's eulogy.
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Byne on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:22 am

BleedingUranium wrote:
Byne wrote:>implying I dont already have all of those saved

Blur pls

Of course you do, I meant the other people.

"Other people" always reminds me of Eplison-Church's eulogy.

You should link the song!

_________________
There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.  I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by BleedingUranium on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:22 am

These are goddamn hilarious (but I'm sure Byne has more)! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 4086040+_1183c86905c91fc42dae7c2c507f2460

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Tumblr_lxjhncW3OW1qzaxefo1_500

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 VP6dr

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 30nb1xd

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 45b

And the best:
Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Fried
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Byne on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:35 am

BleedingUranium wrote:These are goddamn hilarious (but I'm sure Byne has more)! Laughing Laughing Laughing


My KS images folder has 900+ images and is not very organized. Its hard to find stuff. This one always makes me laugh, though.

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Sillyh11

I shall look for more funny stuff later.

Edit: Oh, this one also makes me laugh.

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 20feet10

_________________
There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.  I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by BleedingUranium on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:47 am

20 feet tall lol! The not-actually-in-game ones like that are the best!


This one is totally canon:
Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 F10

And a really nice, slightly NSFW one of Hanako:
Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 2805
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Byne on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 pm

BleedingUranium wrote:20 feet tall lol! The not-actually-in-game ones like that are the best!


This one is totally canon:
*Misha snip*

There totally should have been a Misha route. She's great. I'd pay money for an expansion with new routes.

_________________
There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.  I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by BleedingUranium on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 pm

You know what I'm referring to with that being canon, right? And yes, a Misha route would be great, maybe partly because she's the most like my girlfriend. Most like, mind you, not the same. Laughing
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Norlond on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 1994

I think this is my favorite for now, and its number is the year I was born in, that's definitely a sign!
Also it's perfect because tomorrow's VDay, I wish Emi would be real Joyful

_________________
Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 S5VZ0pp
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

Posts : 708
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 25
Location : Ruhrpott, Germany

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:32 pm

If I may make a suggestion, maybe cover all inappropriate pictures in the Spoiler thing just so people who would view this don't get the wrong idea about Katawa Shoujo.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by BleedingUranium on Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Selim Bradley wrote: If I may make a suggestion, maybe cover all inappropriate pictures in the Spoiler thing just so people who would view this don't get the wrong idea about Katawa Shoujo.

Fiiiiiine Sad
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Posts : 1921
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 27
Location : BC, Canada

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Hanako Ikezawa on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:10 am

Happy Valentine's Day!

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Hanako10
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Posts : 3094
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Byne on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:53 am

Happy Valentine's Day indeed!

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 1509

_________________
There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring.  I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Posts : 615
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 29
Location : Charleston, SC

Back to top Go down

Katawa Shoujo Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Katawa Shoujo Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum