Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of you guys go back to BSN?

+21
Eryri
symbowles
AxStapleton
Dwailing
ElSuperGecko
DoomsdayDevice
Riot86
Charlie Sheen
dorktainian
Gummy
Rifneno
Allynna
lex0r
Hanako Ikezawa
MovieMachine
Norlond
Master Blaster
RavenEyry
WeAreHarbinger
Raistlin Majere
ofrankh
25 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Any of you guys go back to BSN? - Page 5 Empty Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by dorktainian Thu May 09, 2013 8:12 pm

CP is a bit of a dickhead. the perfect example of what happens when you give an idiot too much power.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Any of you guys go back to BSN? - Page 5 Empty Re: Any of you guys go back to BSN?

Post by symbowles Thu May 09, 2013 9:17 pm

Riot86 wrote:

I just don't see the point of caring I guess. You saying something isn't going to make Rif have an epiphany, this is the internet, you need to expect some hostility.

And you can't use logic on most trolls. "LULZ @ITers' EC proved you rong hahaha!" there's no combating that with solid sensible arguments since they aren't actually here to debate IT.

And when I said ignore Rif, I didn't mean never read his posts, I just meant if you don't like something he says (or anyone for that matter) just ignore it instead of trying to play parent.

But now I'm walking the fine line of hypocrite, so I'm done Angel

And yes, CP is a worthless cocksucker.
symbowles
symbowles
Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Riot86 Thu May 09, 2013 9:51 pm

Of course I can expect some hostility on the internet as sadly many people forget their good manners once they sit behind their keyboard. But that also means that Rifneno has to expect some "hostility" from my side if I disagree with the way he was posting, doesn't it? Joyful

But as I said before, I have absolutely no problem with Rifneno in general. I only got the impression that he went a bit far with some of his posts and thus addressed this issue on a short side note at the end of one of my posting. It was nothing more, nothing less.

And concerning CP:
I don't think he is a wonderful person either. But can somebody please explain me why he is hated that much? I guess I wasn't on the BSN often enough to truly understand were this extreme Anti-CP attitude comes from...Wondering
Riot86
Riot86
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Removing whole sub forums because he can't be bothered to actually moderate them, defending a known troll, directly singling people out for no reason, rarely actually doing anything about trolls, checking the IT group after the IT ban so he could check if anyone was being rude in their anger so he could ban them, etc, etc.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles Thu May 09, 2013 10:05 pm

One of the worst CP moments to me was after the closing of each "Mark" thread he'd encourage us to make a new one. Then when he banned IT threads he said something along the lines of "I should have stopped this discussion a long time ago"

WHAT.THE.FUCK.
symbowles
symbowles
Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu May 09, 2013 10:52 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Removing whole sub forums because he can't be bothered to actually moderate them, defending a known troll, directly singling people out for no reason, rarely actually doing anything about trolls, checking the IT group after the IT ban so he could check if anyone was being rude in their anger so he could ban them, etc, etc.

How about the time shortly after this forum was made, and he was chatting on twitter with someone (I don't remember who). He asked what they were up to and they said they were reading the IT forum. He replied, "So nothing fun then."

Lots more fun here than on BSN, you worthless cocksucker. God. 95% of my trash talk is just for giggles. I'm rarely actually angry when I'm cooking up exaggerated wordplay. But CP is one of the few people I genuinely mean it towards. His bloated, gelatinous form disgusts me far less than the person inside, and that's saying a bit.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu May 09, 2013 10:59 pm

His 'evil is cool' thing also shows the mindset of a twelve year old.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Thu May 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Rifneno wrote:

How about the time shortly after this forum was made, and he was chatting on twitter with someone (I don't remember who). He asked what they were up to and they said they were reading the IT forum. He replied, "So nothing fun then."

It was SwobyJ I believe.

Another unpleasant thing CP did in his final IT banning message, was to publicly single out BansheeOwnage for being too prolific a poster on the thread.
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Who knew posting a lot on a public forum was a bad thing?
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy Fri May 10, 2013 5:24 am

Who knew making a side remark over how many posts someone did was a bad thing? Only thing that did say was Banshee did over 5 or 8% (can't remember which number it was exactly) of all posts. It's a statistic nothing more, nothing less. He could have just left out the name if he didn't post more people, that's true, but I still don't see any malicious intent.
You read it into it because you want it to be the case, there's nothing to support that claim.
Gummy
Gummy
Gas Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri May 10, 2013 7:57 am

I didn't want it to be the case because it was the first thing that annoyed me. Before that I thought he was bad at his jib but not a colossal twat. Randomly singling someone out for posting a lot is not a nice thing.

I do believe banshee them self was rather put out by it.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 am

Though it wasn't random... as said he should have left out the name, but that doesn't make the intent malicious. Guess why Banshee's head emoticon stands for having the top post now... yes because they posted the most therefore were top the most. Just facts, nothing malicious at all.
Gummy
Gummy
Gas Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri May 10, 2013 8:23 am

Why mention the facts and nothing more? There was no reason for it at all.

If I knew Priestly's exact weight I could go around telling everyone but it'd still be in bad taste even if it's just the facts.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Fri May 10, 2013 11:32 am

RavenEyry wrote:Why mention the facts and nothing more? There was no reason for it at all.

If I knew Priestly's exact weight I could go around telling everyone but it'd still be in bad taste even if it's just the facts.

the truth is subjective. i'm sure in that brain of his he thought he was doing the right thing. a bit like that dizzy bitch merizan. they both are utter bullshit artists and to be fair if i met them in person i would call them bullshit artists.

It's the truth. from a certain point of view.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Fri May 10, 2013 11:54 am

Gummy wrote:Who knew making a side remark over how many posts someone did was a bad thing? Only thing that did say was Banshee did over 5 or 8% (can't remember which number it was exactly) of all posts. It's a statistic nothing more, nothing less. He could have just left out the name if he didn't post more people, that's true, but I still don't see any malicious intent.
You read it into it because you want it to be the case, there's nothing to support that claim.

"Gas bag" sure is an appropriate rank for you.

RavenEyry wrote:His 'evil is cool' thing also shows the mindset of a twelve year old.

So true. The whole "evil is cool" thing is far and away the most idiotic trend I've ever seen. Chuck Norris jokes are like quantum physics by comparisons. It, and all the people who jump on that bandwagon, are completely useless. A more ignorant, sheltered, and simply stupid culture I have never seen. These upper middle class suburban douches who think "evil" means wearing black and listening to some "You brain on drugs" ad who bites the heads off bats. No, you sheltered mama's boys. Gilles de Rais murdered somewhere upto 200 people; mostly children that he'd molested. He once murdered a pregnant woman, cut out the fetus, and tried to rape it. The worst of his crimes were stricken from the record because they were so sick that they wanted the deeds forgotten. The thing with the pregnant woman wasn't stricken (obviously). He was even sicker than that. That is what evil is. It is not something to be celebrated or glorified, and I have the utmost contempt for the sheltered cretins who do so with their asinine "ev1l ftw" fad and their "shitforbrains666" screen names. These assholes should be rounded up en masse and sterilized for the sake of the gene pool.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Fri May 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Reason why alot's of ITers, and people hate CP.

1. Asswhole.
2. Complains and does shit that are stupid take for example closing the ME3 love intrest forum. Dickish move. Instead of taking care of the problem with a more direct approch, he shut down the forum like that. No bother in finding out what happened, who caused it, and how to fix it without shuting down the whole forum.

3. He blamed the BSN's trobules on us. Since Riot posted that one of the mods said Bioware was left with a choice, and they went for shuting down IT. Yes blame the BSN's troubles on IT, like Hitler blame the Jews.

4. Trolls were in the hundreeds on the BSN, and only so few actually got perminate band.

5. CP lied lied about everything. You can argue that he ldidn't loe about any dlc changing the endings, but you get the point. No Omega, no Leviathan, no Citadel, few months later yes Leviathan, yes Omega, yes Citadel.

6. CP singled out Banshee. WTF did Banshee do? Oh he posted more than everyone else? What's wrong with that? It's just posting.

And there is more, but these are the things that come into mind.
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Gummy Fri May 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Spartacus wrote:6. CP singled out Banshee. WTF did Banshee do? Oh he posted more than everyone else? What's wrong with that? It's just posting.
CP was making a point with that that users/posts ratio was completely off for the IT thread.
Gummy
Gummy
Gas Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Fri May 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Gummy wrote:
Spartacus wrote:6. CP singled out Banshee. WTF did Banshee do? Oh he posted more than everyone else? What's wrong with that? It's just posting.
CP was making a point with that that users/posts ratio was completely off for the IT thread.

Implying there's a proper ratio that should be adhered to.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri May 10, 2013 5:42 pm

Wow... pretty pointless discussion, guys. Keep it up! Laughing
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Fri May 10, 2013 6:12 pm

seriously him and that retard merizan just make me wanna spit bricks.

dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Sat May 11, 2013 11:28 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Keep it up! Laughing
Aaaaand they failed Tongue
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sun May 12, 2013 2:03 am

I thought I saw Slenderman in a Priestly pic once. It made sense - some supernatural monster being responsible for all the madness. Then I realized, duh, everyone looks like Slenderman next to CP.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun May 12, 2013 2:08 am

Norlond wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:Keep it up! Laughing
Aaaaand they failed Tongue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HloRNs0qzI
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Mon May 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Norlond wrote:Aaaaand they failed Tongue
That's exactly what I had in mind Wink
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon May 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Norlond wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Norlond wrote:Aaaaand they failed Tongue
That's exactly what I had in mind Wink
Awesome! Grin
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next