Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
ThisOneIsPunny
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Hanako Ikezawa
estebanus
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 6 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Can someone explain to me how Constitution´s "Check" works?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 6 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 pm

It looks like everyone did their character sheets, so all we have to do is wait for Arian and we can start.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 pm

estebanus wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:
estebanus wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:You can be the heir if you want too. Knight would fit well for royalty.
Sure, but what exactly is the prmise of it all. I do't even know where it's supposed to play or what exactly is going on.
Arians thread 'Inheritances: consequence' has the setting and character stuff.

Basically, we're playing the heir to a small nation and their team of friends and retainers. The old ruler just died so the heir is rushing home.
Cool. Do I have an army?

No; you do not have an army; that's one of the problems you're going to have to deal with. :devil:
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Fur28 wrote:
CoolioThane wrote:We all wanna work together if poss?
obviously

ok, first Classes
Ranger
Expert
Knight
Mage
Wanderer
Fighter

What combinatios or temawork ca be make with this?
We can have the Knight and Fighter be the frontline tanks, Ranger, Mage and Wanderer behind them with ranged attacks, and the Expert go and attack the enemies from behind.

That all depends on what weapons we have at the time though.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
CoolioThane wrote:We all wanna work together if poss?
obviously

ok, first Classes
Ranger
Expert
Knight
Mage
Wanderer
Fighter

What combinatios or temawork ca be make with this?
We can have the Knight and Fighter be the frontline tanks, Ranger, Mage and Wanderer behind them with ranged attacks, and the Expert go and attack the enemies from behind.

That all depends on what weapons we have at the time though.
Sounds good, my fighter with crossbow might come in handy

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:52 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Hopefully I'll be as badass as the guy I'm based on. He held a doorway against endless enemies for ten minutes with only an empty rifle.

You son of a bitch. I KNOW who you're playing!

Gaunt's Ghosts! Mkvenner! Last weilder of Cwhlhwl!
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:55 pm

I'm going to bed now, sorry if that effs up the game! It's midnight and my eyes are failing me!
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:56 pm

Fur28 wrote:Can someone explain to me how Constitution´s "Check" works?

Something bad happens to you in a fight; you're horrificaly injured.

You are about to die. Make some kind of random number; if you get one lower than your score, congraurlation! You survived against all odds, hanging on by sheer willpower.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:56 pm

CoolioThane wrote:I'm going to bed now, sorry if that effs up the game! It's midnight and my eyes are failing me!
S'ok.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:56 pm

CoolioThane wrote:I'm going to bed now, sorry if that effs up the game! It's midnight and my eyes are failing me!
night,
we need to know everyone´s time and sleep hours, so we can coordinate

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:
Fur28 wrote:Can someone explain to me how Constitution´s "Check" works?

Something bad happens to you in a fight; you're horrificaly injured.

You are about to die. Make some kind of random number; if you get one lower than your score, congraurlation! You survived against all odds, hanging on by sheer willpower.
wait whats my score?
or do i need dices for the rest of the game?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Fur28 wrote:
night,
I also suggest that we do it the way some of my other online friends do it. The DM posts the event, gives the players 24 hours to respond, and then the DM tells the results of our actions and sets up the next event.

edit: You need a 20-sided dice or a random number generator. I'd suggest the latter if you don't have the former since there are free random number generator sites.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
night,
I also suggest that we do it the way some of my other online friends do it. The DM posts the event, gives the players 24 hours to respond, and then the DM tells the results of our actions and sets up the next event.

edit: You need a 20-sided dice or a random number generator. I'd suggest the latter if you don't have the former since there are free random number generator sites.

Much like this one; http://www.random.org/

And yes, that was the way I was planning on doing this; going through the character backstories right now. Maximized Action opened a can of worms by choosing Shiir. I just want to make it clear, if I didn't in text; the Shiir are NOT human. They are VERY not human. They are my Fremen/Vampire/Werewolf/Catfish/Ferengi/Twi'Leks. And as far as stats go; if all of your stats are below a 15, or the average of them all is less than 10, go ahead and re-roll them.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:16 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
night,

Thanks, should i put the intervals from 3 to 20, to represent the three dices

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:17 am

Fur28 wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
night,

It would be 3 to 18.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:17 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
night,

It would be 3 to 18.
yeah, missed that Grin

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:33 am

Hey Fur, who is you character based off of?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:38 am

Selim Bradley wrote:Hey Fur, who is you character based off of?
the sword and crossbow is taken from Ezio in AC:Brotherhood and also Corvo from Dishonored (now also a shield), because he uses the same strategy.
Personality i just made him up. Was going to add a bit of sci fi to his story, but decided no at the end

(he was going to be sword and shield, the later being his main weapon)

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:40 am

Question: Having high Constitution helps in any way or lower would have been better?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:43 am

Fur28 wrote:Question: Having high Constitution helps in any way or lower would have been better?
You always want to have as high atats as possible, since when you have to pass a check you have a higher probability of passing it since more numbers are lower to or equal to your stat.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:45 am

Fur, Selim; is it a language barrier problem, an inexperience problem, or a "DM-Didn't explain enough problem" that we're having? Let me know so I can do something about that if I have to.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Fur, Selim; is it a language barrier problem, an inexperience problem, or a "DM-Didn't explain enough problem" that we're having? Let me know so I can do something about that if I have to.
I think he was offline when you explained that, so I was just repeating your words.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:47 am

Ok, good.

Also, if your sentbox is completely full, people still get messages you send them, you just don't get a copy; right?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:48 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:Question: Having high Constitution helps in any way or lower would have been better?
You always want to have as high atats as possible, since when you have to pass a check you have a higher probability of passing it since more numbers are lower to or equal to your stat.
oh, ok, i misread Arian, i though i had to roll something higher than my Constitution, sorry first time doing this, dont worry wont miseread again

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Ok, good.

Also, if your sentbox is completely full, people still get messages you send them, you just don't get a copy; right?
Send me a message and we'll find out.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next