Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

+13
Norlond
DaniSaur
ElSuperGecko
Dwailing
MaximizedAction
CoolioThane
umadcommander
lex0r
Terramine
RavenEyry
Humakt
Hrothdane
BRAVO543211
17 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by DoomsdayDevice Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:32 pm

DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by Hrothdane Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:45 am

Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:03 am

Found something better!
Teh Leaked Script, man!
Ppl say it's gunna be a prequel!
We'll see 'bout dat tho!

Fully voiced main characters are...disturbing...
I won't be able to play as Sgt.Von Kuffel anymore!
His voice was one of a kind! ;/
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:22 am

I prefer voiced PCs, however throwing Ron Perlman to the curb and having the PC narrate is just not on.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Damn, will not have that iconic "War. War never changes." with Ron that's been in Fallout since the very first game. I guess a fully voiced PC is good, but is it worth losing Ron?
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:33 pm

So.... since it might be awhile till we get more news, anyone willing to sharer their favorite Fallout story?
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:19 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:So.... since it might be awhile till we get more news, anyone willing to sharer their favorite Fallout story?

There was a "guy" named Victor - guddamn robot!
Damned toaster stalked me all the time, no matter how many times I destroyed it.
Shattered it to pieces, turned it into dust and ashes, burned it to hell - you get the idea...
It was comin' back again and again and again and again...
I started to hate tin cans like it, so I walked into New Vegas and annihilated every single Securitron out there...
...along with NCR and Citizens and basically everyone that tried to kill me while I was busy annihilating Securitrons!
Whole City was dead, just because of that guddamn, son-of-a-creep "Victor"!
Sweet Mother Teresa of Wasteland! I hate machines!

EDIT: Imma Geth Pyro? KILL YOU WITH FIRE!!!! What a Face 
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:45 pm

I assume you did not recruit ED-E or even Rex as a companion.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:14 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:I assume you did not recruit ED-E or even Rex as a companion.
Who are they? I never met these people....
I had a companion! Carlos or something like that...Ghoul...killed him, naturally..
And there was also that chick from Brotherhood of Steel - I let her go and she went...somwhere..
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:58 pm

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 7 1081
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Rifneno wrote:The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 7 1081

lol! 
What? ;>
Are you not entertained?! Is this not why you came here for?! ;>

Go on, Rif!
Tell us one of your epic wasteland stories! ^^
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:52 pm

He got the Gatling MIRV and rained nuclear justice on the Legion and Powder Gangers.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Steal from Powder Gangers, lose Karma. Nuke all Powder Gangers, maxed out Karma.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:06 pm

So how about a story about my first foray into the infamous Dunwich Building.......
It all started when I stumbled across the town of Girdershade. I talked to the Nuka addict, gave her the 10or so Quantums I happened to be carrying and then left, to be confronted by a perverted guy who tells me to stay away from the building to the south, essentially summing up to it is a haunted place that will kill you. Of course I decided at once to go there. Unfortuantely I hit a few snags along the way. Those being, 4 giant radscorpions, 3 Yao Gui and, suprisingly, 2 Deathclaws. So at last I found myself at the entrance of Dunwich, with only 5 Stimpaks left, and very little ammo for my weapons. I debated weither to go back to Megaton to resupply from the armory I have in my house, but I decide to go in, surely there will be some ammo and loot inside. So I walk down the corrider and am surprised by the number of bodies and find a few holotapes detailing another explorer who had came looking for his father an dmost importantly 5 shotgun shells and 36 rounds of 5.56mm ammo. I pressed on and encountered a room full of ghouls, and I had decided to not get Fallout 3 until the GOY edition came out, so 2-3 of the Ghouls were Reavers, backed up by Glowing Ones. I took out the Glowing Ones, and managed to drop a Reaver with my Terrible Shotgun with my last shell, and then I cut lose with my Xuanalong rifle, dropping the others with only 10 rounds left. WIth so little ammo left for my two main weapons I am forced to pull out my Blackhawk .44, which I had around 30 or 40 shots for. I use 3 stims to get back to some semblance of good health and move on, finding a door and pressing deeper into the ruins. -End of Part 1-
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Keep going Bravo!
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:42 pm

CoolioThane wrote:Keep going Bravo!
Ye, I wanna hear your scream while Ghouls are tearin' you apart!  bounce 
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:51 pm

(Apoly-logies for the crappy image quality. Pictures taken from my TV screen. Death to console gaming...)

My courier!

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 7 MyCourier01_zps50e4f662

And yes, that's the GRA Katana with all the mods.  Wink 

And let's talk about cool Wasteland secrets...

One day, my Courier bumped into this li'l place... did you guys find it?

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 7 MyCourier02_zps8c907df0

And yes, that's Red Lucy's Bounty Hunter Duster, which is both much lighter and provides better damage protection than any other variants of this item in the game. Also, Pimp Boy 3 Billion and "Lucky" unique .357 Magnum.  Tongue
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:22 pm

I killed it.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:21 pm

BRAVO543211 we kinda still wait for part 2 of your epic journey, you know..
Let us know that you're still alive at least! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Been busy with Dead Space, just started getting into the series and have all 3 games, so I've been busy playing them, will post my next entry of the Dunwich Expedition soon.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:19 pm

bump
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:15 am

[R.I.P]
[Fallout Thread]
[Sep 15, 2013 <-> Feb 21, 2014]
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Tue May 12, 2015 5:55 pm

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-cinematic-trailer-listed-on-cg-artists-linkedin-profile/

A 3D artist contracted to Guillermo del Toro's production company Mirada Studios has listed a cinematic trailer for Fallout 4 on his LinkedIn profile, reports Videogamer. Grab that pile of salt; it's pinching time.

The artist has previously worked on cinematic trailers for Far Cry 4 and Forza, lending some weight to the CV's believability. The latest LinkedIn update states he was working on a Fallout 4 trailer between December and March. It's further fuel for the rumour that Fallout 4 will be unveiled at E3.

Fallout 4 has been long-rumoured to be in development, but hasn't yet been announced. This year, however, Bethesda has their own E3 conference—potentially the perfect place for the announcement of their next sprawling RPG.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Tue May 12, 2015 9:46 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:So.... since it might be awhile till we get more news, anyone willing to sharer their favorite Fallout story?

I remember early on in Fallout 3. I was making my way through the wasteland with my riffle when I suddenly hear someone yelling. I turn around and see an NPC someone running towards me, not attacking and he just continues past me.

Then from a hill behind him I see a scorpion tail rise up and it just gets bigger and bigger until the biggest fucking radscorpion I have ever seen comes chargiung over and straight towards me. I take aim and fire and the shot does not even register on the scorpions health bar. So I fucking run and I kept running.

It was just so out of nowhere and terrifying that it stuuck with me.

Another time I was exiting a train station whne some of those mercenaries that come after you if you go good karma ambushed me. I return fire when suddenly a rock explodes just next to me and I look back to see three super mutants coming at my position as well. This was followed by a salvo from a minigun against the super mutants and I see a few Brotherhood of Steel paladins charging into the fray.

Between those three factions I just went for cover and took pot shots at anything that moved, except the Paladins while praying even as chaos erupted around me.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next