Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF (and its a big if), Bioware does a HD remake of the ME trilogy for next gen consoles...

+2
demersel
DSharrah
6 posters

Go down

IF (and its a big if), Bioware does a HD remake of the ME trilogy for next gen consoles... Empty IF (and its a big if), Bioware does a HD remake of the ME trilogy for next gen consoles...

Post by DSharrah Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:37 pm

What is your wish list of items for the remake (example - make the graphics the same across the trilogy)?
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

IF (and its a big if), Bioware does a HD remake of the ME trilogy for next gen consoles... Empty Re: IF (and its a big if), Bioware does a HD remake of the ME trilogy for next gen consoles...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:59 am

Much smoother combat/movement.

Adjustment of Mako mechanics.

Back to top Go down

IF (and its a big if), Bioware does a HD remake of the ME trilogy for next gen consoles... Empty Re: IF (and its a big if), Bioware does a HD remake of the ME trilogy for next gen consoles...

Post by DSharrah Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:43 pm

It would be interesting to see how much they would change the planet exploration for ME 1...I would love to see it revamped to the point where the exploration is more like Overlord from ME 2...land on a planet with your choice of Hammerhead or Mako...have some vehicle exploration followed by specific areas where you can get out to complete the missions.

Agree on the combat - I would want to see each of the games adapted to fit the style/feel/mechanics of ME 3.

I would also be interested to see how they take advantage of the new specs for cut scenes, etc.
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:21 pm

I am eager to see the new exploration in the next game, not just the possible HD remake.

The choice of vehicle would be nice...

(i'd say that a choice of a starhship would be nice too)

Mako, or Hammerhead ro something else entirely - like these thing for example -
IF (and its a big if), Bioware does a HD remake of the ME trilogy for next gen consoles... GorillaDigger
IF (and its a big if), Bioware does a HD remake of the ME trilogy for next gen consoles... OX_Explorer
IF (and its a big if), Bioware does a HD remake of the ME trilogy for next gen consoles... Mechanical

Actually the best game with implemented vehicle exploration that i remember is Shogo Mobile Armor Division.. that was an awesome game. It was Titanfall of 1998 Shogo

As for the HD remake - i highly doubt it. THe Trilogy is solid enough to release it as, with possible additions of better code, bug fixes, better loading algorythms and HD textures and lighting. I doubt they will remake the actual gameplay and missions, especially since it has become part of the narrative as the 4th wall breaking jokes, - about tthe elevators, the mako, hacking, omnigel etc...
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:18 pm

HD remake of the ME Trilogy on Xbone? Yes bloody please!
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:28 pm

CoolioThane wrote:HD remake of the ME Trilogy on Xbone? Yes bloody please!

My reaction when I saw the tweet from Aaron Flynn that there had been internal discussions about the possibility - was, there is no need to discuss, just get in done, now!
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:56 am

They said they're considering an HD remaster. An HD remaster is just the exact same game - same bugs and all - in high definition. I've got a few different HD remasters from a few different companies, and that's always all they are. The games aren't changed, they're just ported with a slight (and I mean slight) graphics upgrade.

I'd kill for a legit remake of ME1 where the combat system wasn't AIDS, but it'll never happen.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Rifneno wrote:They said they're considering an HD remaster.  An HD remaster is just the exact same game - same bugs and all - in high definition.  I've got a few different HD remasters from a few different companies, and that's always all they are.  The games aren't changed, they're just ported with a slight (and I mean slight) graphics upgrade.

I'd kill for a legit remake of ME1 where the combat system wasn't AIDS, but it'll never happen.

Fair point...I would be nice if they updated the combat mechanics of ME 1, but you're right that may be expecting too much  Sad 
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Yeah, I'm not expecting any actual changes aside from a graphics update.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:16 pm

CoolioThane wrote:HD remake of the ME Trilogy on Xbone? Yes bloody please!
Agreed.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down