Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors

+26
Eryri
Davik Kang
MaximizedAction
BansheeOwnage
Hrothdane
lex0r
umadcommander
Humakt
magnetite
hermiona52
Norlond
dorktainian
draconian139
Andromidius
Rosewind
Byne
BleedingUranium
The Math Effect
Fur28
Raistlin Majere
megan3c
DoomsdayDevice
Restrider
clennon8
RavenEyry
ThisOneIsPunny
30 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What Butt Would You Touch

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_lcap34%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_rcap 34% 
[ 28 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_lcap13%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 11 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_lcap2%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_lcap12%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 10 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_lcap2%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_lcap0%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_lcap27%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 22 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_lcap0%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_lcap1%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_lcap8%(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 83

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Empty (NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:52 pm

I was playing with Banshee and Arashi recently when I got two great ideas, I'm only going to tell you the one that involves butts because butts are great and wow-wee-wow how do we not even have a collection going of butts? Later I asked myself internally if this was what I wanted to be remembered for(alongside busty Saren), and a voice from the depths of my soul whispered "Yes. Yes it is."

So yeah! Let's get some pictures of butts in here and perhaps we'll have enough at one point to make slideshow of them to some really intense music. I'm thinking maybe a Two Steps From Hell song, because how has the internet existed as long as it has without something like that?

I'm also going to give you guys some spoons to get this going and some basic rules.

Rools
  • We want ALL the butts on here, don't just post gratuitous pictures of tali and miranda butts from different angles (although I guess you can)
  • Posted butts must also be butts from the mass effect universe
  • And only the butts, no genitals, no chests
  • No talking in explicit detail what you would do with a butt unless you want me to make a Fifty Shades of Grey fanfiction where you are involved i swear i will do it
  • You don't have to post butts to contribute
  • No fecal matter
  • Fart jokes are okay though

"Hold fast to butts
For if butts die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.

Hold fast to butts
for when butts go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow."
-Snoop Dogg

Last edited by ThisOneIsPunny on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Empty Re: (NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors

Post by RavenEyry Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Hey, this forum has polls!

Anyway, my contribution:
(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Plastic-water-butt
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Empty Re: (NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:59 pm

That is a water heavy butt yo

Get hydrated dang

Also dangarang I forgot to put that they have to be butts from the mass effect universe
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by clennon8 Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:05 pm

My prediction: One of the goofy choices, like banshee or Space Cow, is going to win.
clennon8
clennon8
Thorian Creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:07 pm

How do you make polls?? :)
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:11 pm

clennon8 wrote:My prediction: One of the goofy choices, like banshee or Space Cow, is going to win.

Harbinger was going to be part of it but there's a ten choice limit Sad

Restrider wrote:How do you make polls?? :)

It should totally say somewhere down below when you're making a new topic!
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Also here is a nice yahg butt if you can make it out (but don't make out with it)

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Tumblr_inline_mggybkwWVo1qk6h5p
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Good reticule positioning bro.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by clennon8 Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Damn. How do I change my vote. I should have chosen quarian.
clennon8
clennon8
Thorian Creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:19 pm

clennon8 wrote:Damn. How do I change my vote. I should have chosen quarian.
You can't. You're stuck with the glute you choose the first time. It will follow you all your life.
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Too bad this has to be Mass Effect related, otherwise I'd post Bayonetta's legendary behind:

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Bayonetta_butt

Bayonetta > Miranda

Last edited by DoomsdayDevice on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Too bad this has to be Mass Effect related, otherwise I'd post Bayonetta's legendary behind:

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Bayonetta_butt1_6083

Bayonetta > Miranda

:OOOO Bayonetta is one of my favorite games, yes you can post a bayonetta butt i will temporarily approve of this.
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:05 pm

cheers
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Curses, can't find this great comic I once read that would be appropriate here.

Basically it was a series of jokes about omnitools being the smartphones of the future. One of them had Tali posting on twitter "Why does everyone keep staring at me?" while Garrus is stood behind her posting "DAYUM, LOOK AT DAT ASS!"
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:18 pm

EDI's ass > Miranda's ass
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by megan3c Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Even the male's asses get attention in ME3, if Kaidan rejoins the Normandy crew, and I'm assuming if he's the LI, female Shepard stares at it and the camera zooms in on it. I laughed and laughed.
I also like how at least one conversation with Miranda the camera is pretty much locked on her ass. Nice, guys. 8)
megan3c
megan3c
Gas Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:18 pm

Nothing beats a good Turian ass Garrus

All jokes aside I must say I am more than a bit attracted to Nyreen Heart

Here is hoping Bioware will make good use of the female Turian model they now have.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:Nothing beats a good Turian ass Garrus

All jokes aside I must say I am more than a bit attracted to Nyreen Heart

Here is hoping Bioware will make good use of the female Turian model they now have.
For now MP
if IT then in Earth

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by The Math Effect Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Cigarette butts
The Math Effect
The Math Effect
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisOneIsPunny Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:34 pm

The Math Effect wrote:Cigarette butts
this is acceptable as this is actually in mass effect and i heard that TIM also prefers the cigarette butts Wink
ThisOneIsPunny
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Back to top Go down

Post by BleedingUranium Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:08 am

megan3c wrote:Even the male's asses get attention in ME3, if Kaidan rejoins the Normandy crew, and I'm assuming if he's the LI, female Shepard stares at it and the camera zooms in on it. I laughed and laughed.
I also like how at least one conversation with Miranda the camera is pretty much locked on her ass. Nice, guys. 8)

(NSFW) Butts Effect: A Collection of The Finest Posteriors Ve9Dc

lol!
BleedingUranium
BleedingUranium
Thresher Maw

Back to top Go down

Post by Byne Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:26 am

This seems like as good a place as any to bring up the main reason I think Brutes are yahg and not krogan:

Yahg have butts.
Brutes have butts.
Krogan dont have butts.
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:27 am

This thrad inspired me into creating a syg for me

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Byne Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:28 am

Fur28 wrote:This thrad inspired me into creating a syg for me

Seems a bit large for a sig. Not that I dont enjoy the view, of course. Just saying.
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:28 am

Byne wrote:
Fur28 wrote:This thrad inspired me into creating a syg for me

Seems a bit large for a sig. Not that I dont enjoy the view, of course. Just saying.
i´ll shorteen it, i made a mistake

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next