Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

+3
Hanako Ikezawa
MaximizedAction
Arian Dynas
7 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 am

Seeing that Llan has made sure that she has something to lean on now, I gratefully accept my staff back.
I return it to its holster on my back.

Seeing how everyone seems to be ready to go, I let the general know:

"General Ceas, I think we are ready to move out and get our land ready for battle."
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:40 am

At that point, clearly as weary in body as he is in mind, the general snaps to attention, his mind clearly worried and wandering.

"I should have made it clear your Highness; I don't believe any of the barons when they claim bandit attacks; I think they have ulterior motives. As far as I'm concerned, those three haven't an honest bone in any of their bodies between them."

"As for splitting up; that seems our only option; I will go with the force to Riulle; they will likely need the support of one the people recognize as the hand of the king there. I do not, however, want your majesty to leave this castle; it is simply far too dangerous to send you right into the hands of your political enemies; I refuse to allow it."
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:59 pm

"I see your point, general. However, the prince himself should be allowed to make this decision. He has to learn to mae his own decisions, not constantly follwing those of others."

I turn towards the prince.

"What is your say in this, Aaron?"
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:52 pm

"General, while I am aware of the importance of me being able to take my future throne as a healthy person, I am not yet a king who should enjoy special treatment.

But even if I were, this land and its people do not have the luxury of affording any potential fighter to not stay at home. We will need every bow and every sword to fight the approaching army.

So you can bet that I would rather have you let me help my friends on site."

I look over to the Steward

"So yes, Sir Erik, I want to accompany you and Rodrigo."
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:35 am

"And so it shall be. Now, I trust that you respect the prince's wishes, no?" I say as I turn towards the general.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:05 am

"Absolutely not; I forbid it."
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:14 am

"Excuse me General Ceas, but it is my lord's decision. He will be the King of Arul soon, and as his loyal subjects we are sworn to obey and support his wishes. And he won't be alone. He will have Sir Erik and Goodman Rodrigo with him. I would go to defend him too, and it pains me not to, if I was more able. However, as it stands I will be able to protect him more efficiently by aiding in the fortification of Riulle rather than simply standing there while he talks to the aristocrats."

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm

"With all respect my dear General, I need to go. I am not a spoiled child who is going to idle around in safety - which, by the way, is heavily in danger itself: What good will a castle be, when the land around it lies in ashes and blood?

And I need to expand my knowledge and skills in diplomacy. If I am to become a king, I want to be one of a land that I helped rebuilt and reshape. I want to be part of it.

Besides, Sir Sigurdson here, who is as near as a king we have right now, wants me to accompany him. Are you going to disagree with the ruler of Castle Santoyi?"
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm

"Ha! And I thought I was the one who would have to pull rank on him! Instead, you do it!" I exclaim as I turn towards Aaron.
"However," I say as I turn towards the general once more, "Aaron is right. I am the indeed the closest thing we have to a king. That's not exactly as I had hoped it would be, but that's simply how it is. General, you know the chain of command. And you also know I outrank you in this particular place. This is the last time I'll ask you: Do you agree to let the prince go with me?"
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:32 pm

"..." The general is silent for a moment. He sighs.

"Who am I to defy the will of the king? Go, and good luck to you."

The Paraduke Ceas, commander of the Santoyi garrison stands, bows once, and leaves the room.
--------------------------
Alright; you all can now visit other parts of the castle if you wish before you leave, gather supplies, things of that nature, remember you can use the list of rooms in the information thread as a list of places to go; I want one post showing you getting ready from each of you at least. Actually leaving will be determined by unanimous vote in the conversation thread.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:46 pm

"I certainly hope I didn't anger the general", I say. "Anyway, I have to go and prepare for our departure; maybe I'll find a few things while I'm at it. I'll be seeing you around, I suppose." I give the people in the room a quick salute before leaving. I've still got some things to look for before departing.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:11 am

"I suppose I can help Banchello with packing our provisions, but first I should get prepared to move out. Goodman Rodrigo, can you please assist me to my quarters please?" I say while slightly bowing my head to him.

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:13 am

"Certainly I can, Llan." I respond with a small smile.

I notice her bow and chuckle, "You are so formal, it's nice"
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 am

I blush at the compliment, then start to get up so Rodrigo can support me as we head to my room. When we get there, I ask him to wait outside for a few minutes, and he closes the door behind him. Once inside, I quickly put on my armor, clan pin and Lanna Sciathans. I then equipped myself with my Elven Throwing Knives and packed my other gear, which consists of: rope, grappling hook, and my rogue tools. I then grab the flower I planted in a pot the previous night and say:

"Okay, Goodman Rodrigo. You may enter now. Let's see if anyone needs our help preparing for our departure."

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:15 am

I stood up from my chair, walked out of the Mess Hall and set my way to the Trophy room.
On my way I pass through the rooms, I overhear Llan inviting Rodrigo to her room.
In a comical way I say to Llan
"Just when I was beggining to think we had something special"

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:37 pm

I look at the closed door when I hear John's voice, and I say:

"Oh, hello Goodman John. You can come in if you want. Are you preparing to head out as well?"

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:33 am

"Yeah, heading to the Trophy Room for that"

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:40 am

"I'll come with you. Can't let any of His Majesty's King Alonso's prized possessions go unaccounted for."

Rodrigo says he wishes to go as well, and he helps me up and we head to where John is standing.

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:00 am

"I'll search the castle for weak points while you lot are fannying about then. I'll find you when we're ready to head out" I say before leaving the room.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Seeing how everyone is departing to get ready for their individual missions, I decide that my preparation should lie withing learning more about the nobles, Barons Luc Vauelard, Antonine Szilar and Franco Garmon.

So I quickly let Sir Erik know before he is too busy with his own arrangements,

"Sir Erik! Sir Erik! I want to visit the Archives to learn more about the nobles and their land before we confront them. Could you please unlock them for me?"
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:22 pm

I turn towards the prince.

"All right. Follow me, and I'll unlock them for you."
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 am

We arrive at the archives' doors, which in design seems fitting of what it is locking away.

"Thanks again Sir Erik!"
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:34 am

"Any time, my prince", I say as I open the door.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:52 pm

After Erik unlocked the door, give a head bow and say

"Thank you very much. I will try not to lose myself in here and forget the time. But in case that happens, feel free to let me know."

As I enter slowly, noticing in the light coming from behind me the bits of dust, raised by the breeze of air that followed me, I make my way towards the books and tomes, preferably geographic.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:54 am

The wooden door creaks open, showing the archives in all their crumbling, musty glory; iron bars separate a massive room from the lobby; a crumbling desk, clawed feet clutching the floor sits before you, seeming to stare dourly down at the most recent inhabitant of Santoyi Castle.

The iron gates squeak open with an inserted key; racks upon racks of papers stacked neatly in shelves sit, most of the shelves half empty, and all covered in a thick layer of dust. Thin, glass-paned windows provide the little light that scribes would have worked with during the day, more than a hundred years ago.

-------------------------
The door to the trophy-room of Santoyi castle swings inward, its joints creaking like that of an arthritic man, and spreading before three sets of eyes is a large room, more hallway in shape than a true "room" square, corner pillars and connecting walls hung with images of previous nobility, lining the walls, which stretch off for hundreds of feet; pedestals, lined with aging busts, statuaries, vases and the occasional stranger artifact line the spaces between them; larger, full bodied statues and mounted trophies and weapons line the smaller inset room.
---------------------------
You know secret passages like the back of your hand. You'vee seen hundreds of varieties; switches, hidden compartments, even entire false basements; all necessary parts of forming a popular rebellion. Now you find yourself putting that to use. Running your fingers along the walls, seeking for the slightest joins and hidden switches, you wander, aimlessly through the castle.
---------------------------
Everyone; begin making wisdom checks to find interesting items; PM me or tell me in the thread what you rolled, and I'll let you know what you find. Everyone should also post, right now, at least one post depicting them doing their individual searches; you can put in whatever you like, just run the post by me via PM if you feel something is questionable. If I find that you've gone a bit too far, I'll edit it and let you know.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next