Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 12 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:26 am

I thought the main quest was preparing the kingdom for the invasion of that other kingdom´s army.... ME3 :)

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 12 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:36 am

So, should we first, after the funeral, explore the locked rooms?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 am

Fur28 wrote:So, should we first, after the funeral, explore the locked rooms?
Yes. Also, what is John's backstory, Fur?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:42 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
son of a blacksmith left orphan, became highwayman, one day he was drunk he attacked a group who ended up being the king´s "squad", the King forgave John, they became friends. Later John becomes a mercenary
Simpleness = awesomeness bounce (or my laziness, who knows)

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
son of a blacksmith left orphan, became highwayman, one day he was drunk he attacked a group who ended up being the king´s "squad", the King forgave John, they became friends. Later John becomes a mercenary
Simpleness = awesomeness bounce (or my laziness, who knows)
By squad, I assume you mean his royal guard or something similar. If so, then you may have met either Agent Llan or more likely Sir Erik. I like the simplicity of it, I have a character in my story who is very similar sounding to yours and he is one of my favorite of the companions. Fun to write for. Joyful
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 am

Selim Bradley wrote:By squad, I assume you mean his royal guard or something similar. If so, then you may have met either Agent Llan or more likely Sir Erik. I like the simplicity of it, I have a character in my story who is very similar sounding to yours and he is one of my favorite of the companions. Fun to write for. Joyful
never considered that they met, hmmm gonna have to ask Arian if i need to work around that

And the reasons his backstory is simple is because when i make stories of my own, just for fun, i make the backstory as i go.
for example in a superhero one, i made a super mime(Green lantern parody), i didn´t have a need for him to have an origin, but at some point i decided he needed to do something important and his backstory lore ended up being the most important of all

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:By squad, I assume you mean his royal guard or something similar. If so, then you may have met either Agent Llan or more likely Sir Erik. I like the simplicity of it, I have a character in my story who is very similar sounding to yours and he is one of my favorite of the companions. Fun to write for. Joyful
never considered that they met, hmmm gonna have to ask Arian if i need to work around that

And the reasons he´s backstory is simple is because when i make stories of my own, just for fun, i make the backstory as i go.
for example in a superhero one, i made a super mime(Green lantern parody), i didn´t have a need for him to have an origin, but at some point i decided he needed to do something important and his backstory lore ended up being the most important of all
We probably never met. I'm usually on "assignments" and Erik serves as steward while King Alonso was away, but we'll ask regardless. I've done that, especially if I don't know a character, good or bad, will be important. I write the character, play with it for a while, then if I decide I like it enough to play an important role, I give it a backstory to feul it's motives.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:16 am

Selim Bradley wrote:We probably never met. I'm usually on "assignments" and Erik serves as steward while King Alonso was away, but we'll ask regardless. I've done that, especially if I don't know a character, good or bad, will be important. I write the character, play with it for a while, then if I decide I like it enough to play an important role, I give it a backstory to feul it's motives.
if i read the thread i dont think there´s any sign of John knowing any of them, so let´s leave it like that

I killed the character at the end Grin , got bored of him and revived his "predecesor"(who died at the begining and started all the general story), but his backstory stayed and affected the whole universe.

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 am

We'll just say you and Erik were never formally introduced. You came for visits, got fed, made monocles pop out, left, and usually didn't stay past the dinner, wine and wenching.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:23 am

Arian Dynas wrote:We'll just say you and Erik were never formally introduced. You came for visits, got fed, made monocles pop out, left, and usually didn't stay past the dinner, wine and wenching.
bu-but i already had the whole best buds background for us :(
:EDI:

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:36 am

Fur28 wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:We'll just say you and Erik were never formally introduced. You came for visits, got fed, made monocles pop out, left, and usually didn't stay past the dinner, wine and wenching.
bu-but i already had the whole best buds background for us :(
:EDI:

Riiiight...
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:38 am

Also, the post is up. If you want to do something OTHER than explore the rooms that doesn't require interaction with a NPC, or entering a room you've already been in, let me know.

Anything that would take you to a location you have already visited and does not require interaction with an NPC, like sitting in your room reading a book, or sharpening a blade, or practicing the elven equivalent of Tai Chi, feel free.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:42 am

So I am able to move around again?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:45 am

Selim Bradley wrote:So I am able to move around again?
if not, i can help you move to the room you want for a favor Wink
and by that i mean picking up a lock

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:51 am

Fur28 wrote:
To what room?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:55 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
To what room?
Wine Cellar

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
To what room?
Wine Cellar
Eh, sure why not. Go ahead and post a post that involves you coming to get me.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:00 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
To what room?
Wine Cellar
Eh, sure why not. Go ahead and post a post that involves you coming to get me.
ok, let me ask Arian for info of the rooms

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:06 am

If you're going to be moving around, which you can be Selim; you're going to need to get a crutch, either that, or make one.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 am

Arian Dynas wrote:If you're going to be moving around, which you can be Selim; you're going to need to get a crutch, either that, or make one.
Is there a crutch in my room? If not, where can I find one?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:32 am

There's a hatrack in the coat room across the hall you can probably convert; though Banchello will likely be annoyed at the "repurposing" of the king's property.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:34 am

Arian Dynas wrote:There's a hatrack in the coat room across the hall you can probably convert; though Banchello will likely be annoyed at the "repurposing" of the king's property.
I'll need Fur to fetch it for me. If we don't even have a crutch, where'd he get the splint from?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 am

Oh splints he has; splints are easy to make. A crutch is not, and requires a proper carpenter. A splint is just a glorified pair of long, flat logs. At best.

Besides, the dispensary does have a few things left in it.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:39 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Oh splints he has; splints are easy to make. A crutch is not, and requires a proper carpenter. A splint is just a glorified pair of long, flat logs. At best.

Besides, the dispensary does have a few things left in it.
Does it have a crutch? Happy
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:43 am

No.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next