Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 11 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:23 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Hey folks, sorry about that; spent my day filling out paperwork.
That's fine. We all accepted that real world issues are higher priority than this.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 11 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:28 am

New post up, it's in the middle of the funeral though, since I wanted to give people the opportunity to do things if they wish; I also give one player the opportunity to say that Sandro ends his speech, if they want to as well, anyone can give a speech after that point, if they so desire.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:01 am

lol at Brachello passing out from seeing the Ghoul Knight. Laughing
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:06 am

wall-staring mode activate
bounce

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:07 am

Fur28 wrote:wall-staring mode activate
bounce
Didn't John know King Alonso?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:10 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
bounce
yep, so?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:15 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
bounce
yep, so?
You can give a little eulogy. I know Aaron will, Erik almost definately will, and I don't know about Ven.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:20 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
bounce
yep, so?
You can give a little eulogy. I know Aaron will, Erik almost definately will, and I don't know about Ven.
Nope, John wont
there´s a reason but telling what goes in John´s mind feels like cheating to the whole "no thinking dialogue"
maybe a toast only john hears

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:22 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
bounce
yep, so?
Nope, John wont
there´s a reason but telling what goes in John´s mind feels like cheating to the whole "no thinking dialogue"
maybe a toast only john hears
Oh ok then. As long as you are having fun here. :)
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:26 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Oh ok then. As long as you are having fun here. :)
i´m not Crying or Very sad
you can notice by the lack of bounce ...nope wait they´re here now it´s fun bounce bounce bounce

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:34 am

@Selim
are you planning something big for the Llan is a hot smoking girl reveal?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:46 am

Fur28 wrote:@Selim
are you planning something big for the Llan is a hot smoking girl reveal?
what is your definition of big reveal? Originally I planned for her mask to be knocked off in combat for the reveal. However, I didn't anticipate it breaking and injuring my face so now she is wearing full-face bandages. I'll think of something else, since she has no mask now and the bandages will slowly be removed, from full-face to most of face to some of face to off.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 am

You can post now, but you won't be interacting with anyone, and you can't leave your room.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:49 am

Arian Dynas wrote:You can post now, but you won't be interacting with anyone, and you can't leave your room.
Oh, ok. I didn't know if Coolio and I were in the same room or not so I was curious if we could talk to each other.

Edit: I posted to help describe what I look like in my injured state when the others come back from the funeral, for example I'm in a splint and bandaged up.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:13 am

hmmmm, quiet character = less posting in action thread
stick with quiet ones then, i can related to them

curious to see how fuck up Rodrigo looks

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:55 am

Night guys.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
...I sorrowfully surrender to the reality of my situation and drift off into an uneasy, dreamless sleep.

Damn that reads so smoothly.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Do I have to end the speech myself at this point? C'mon; I know, if nothing else from experience with these things; loss of momentum can be death.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:09 pm

M'lady please, I've already composed mine weeks ago. :stick:
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:13 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
...I sorrowfully surrender to the reality of my situation and drift off into an uneasy, dreamless sleep.

Damn that reads so smoothly.
Thank you kindly. Joyful
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:Do I have to end the speech myself at this point? C'mon; I know, if nothing else from experience with these things; loss of momentum can be death.
Max has given his eulogy, and nobody else ever mentioned if they were or not, so maybe just end the funeral now so we can read the will and thus start the main quest.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:45 pm

Ven isn't the eulogy type, and didn't even know the stiff. He's just glowering in the corner now.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:45 am

hello everybody! How´s Erra treating you, right now i´m pissed off because my beard betrayed me so i´m going to shoot one of you with my crossbow.... may the odds be ever with you

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:Do I have to end the speech myself at this point? C'mon; I know, if nothing else from experience with these things; loss of momentum can be death.
Max has given his eulogy, and nobody else ever mentioned if they were or not, so maybe just end the funeral now so we can read the will and thus start the main quest.

There is no main quest; from here on in, it's how you guys want to run the kingdom, and what you want to do; I just give you problems, it's up to you lot to solve them.

And I agree; I'll set up a post ending the funeral a bit later, when I'm not feeling so wiped out, and I'm done studying my german alphabet.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

There is no main quest; from here on in, it's how you guys want to run the kingdom, and what you want to do; I just give you problems, it's up to you lot to solve them.

And I agree; I'll set up a post ending the funeral a bit later, when I'm not feeling so wiped out, and I'm done studying my german alphabet.
The running the kingdom was the main quest I was referring to. Good luck on your german studies.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next