Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 30 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:10 am

RavenEyry wrote:I'll take on the army solo, you guys deal with the bandits.
Are you just being brave, or can you, as another person from their country, talk them down?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 30 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by RavenEyry Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:41 am

I'll kill em horror movie style. Vanishing one by one in the woods.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:18 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:I'll take on the army solo, you guys deal with the bandits.
Are you just being brave, or can you, as another person from their country, talk them down?

Um considering he's a rebel as far as they're concerned, they'd want him EXTRA dead.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:27 am

Selim: "hwlp"
are you that excited for RWBY? Tongue

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:16 pm

That's...certainly a change of plans right there.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:15 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:That's...certainly a change of plans right there.
If you have something against joining me with the nobles, just say it.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 am

ok, then who changes to team defense?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:47 am

Fur28 wrote:ok, then who changes to team defense?
Coolio, probably. Or me.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Coolio, probably. Or me.
that was obvious ^^
But of you two, who is more adequate for each team?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Coolio, probably. Or me.
that was obvious ^^
But of you two, who is more adequate for each team?
I gave Coolio the choice, so that's up to him. We are both really good at CHA, but I am stronger than him so maybe I'll be sent to the Defense Team, though reluctantly.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:48 am

so.. all we need is max?
or any other topic that needs to be discussed at the table?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 am

Fur28 wrote:so.. all we need is max?
or any other topic that needs to be discussed at the table?
Other than the finalization of the plan, I don't think so.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:42 am

Oh sorry Selim; I should have made it clear, DUKE CEAS believes that the nobles are lying because they're interested in breaking their fiefs off from the kingdom, since the monarchy is weak right now.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Oh sorry Selim; I should have made it clear, DUKE CEAS believes that the nobles are lying because they're interested in breaking their fiefs off from the kingdom, since the monarchy is weak right now.
Oh, sorry. Still though, we need to send some there to get there help for the defense of Arul.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:Oh sorry Selim; I should have made it clear, DUKE CEAS believes that the nobles are lying because they're interested in breaking their fiefs off from the kingdom, since the monarchy is weak right now.
Oh, sorry. Still though, we need to send some there to get there help for the defense of Arul.
What needs to be done is to show them what a mistake it would be to break away from the kingdom. We need to get their submission. One way or the other.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:42 pm

estebanus wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
What needs to be done is to show them what a mistake it would be to break away from the kingdom. We need to get their submission. One way or the other.
Well, at least you, Max, and Coolio(he wants to stay with Noble Team) all have at least above average Charisma, so will be as successful as possible.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
estebanus wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Well, at least you, Max, and Coolio(he wants to stay with Noble Team) all have at least above average Charisma, so will be as successful as possible.
Yup. That's why I actually wanted Mex to join me in the first place. We'll be able to coerce them more easily that way.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:39 pm

estebanus wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
estebanus wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Yup. That's why I actually wanted Mex to join me in the first place. We'll be able to coerce them more easily that way.
And I guess Coolio, a human male, will garner more respect than me, an elven female.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:08 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
estebanus wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
estebanus wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
And I guess Coolio, a human male, will garner more respect than me, an elven female.
true because a woman in politics?...
LOL good one

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:31 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote: And I guess Coolio, a human male, will garner more respect than me, an elven female.
LOL good one
Actually, i was thinking more because I'm elven, which humans fear and despise.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:02 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote: And I guess Coolio, a human male, will garner more respect than me, an elven female.
LOL good one
was just joking :P
But yeah, a human male is better for dirty politicians

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:49 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
LOL good one
And I am sure you getting to spend quality time with Llan in no way scewed your opinion on the matter of who should go with you.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:36 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
LOL good one
And I am sure you getting to spend quality time with Llan in no way scewed your opinion on the matter of who should go with you.
you know me so well Tongue
edit: dawwwwwwwwwww avatar

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:21 am

I created a post that you all can respond to if you were looking for one.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:11 pm

I need someone to make me a crutch please. It will also help Max because then he gets his magic staff back too.

Edit: Thank you Fur.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next