Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 31 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 am

Uuuughhh.... homework bloooooowwwwwss.........
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 31 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 am

@Arian
Are you okay with us splitting into two groups?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:33 am

Yes I am.

And no I haven't abandoned you guys yet; I just keep getting hammered with a cocktail of Metalcraft work and German.

By the way, my Metalcraft teacher sucks; she made me do 17 different designs, several of which she shot down only because she didn't like them, and since that point I have had to re-start 3 times, even after she DID approve a design. I fucking hate crunch times. THEY FUCKING SUCK. And what's worse, I blame most of it on her. The fact that the design kept sliding on the paper, which is what doomed my last two attempts, I own up to as having been my fault. But plenty of those designs were good damn it!
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:10 am

I've been wondering: Will the backstories we gave our characters come into play sometime during the game?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:13 am

Yes they will; and sorry I haven't been available guys; will get an update up as soon as I can; hopefully Tuesday at the latest. Hopefully. Homework blows.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Yes they will; and sorry I haven't been available guys; will get an update up as soon as I can; hopefully Tuesday at the latest. Hopefully. Homework blows.
ooh, I'm excited to see how. Also, no worries about the updates. I think we have all experienced crunch times and no that they leave little time to do the neccecary things, let alone non-neccesary.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:08 am

UGH! FUCK!

Sorry once again folks, but no sooner do I get out of ONE FUCKING ISSUE, than do I get shotgunned with THREE MORE.

I've got to get all this done this week, and this has to take a backseat. Though believe me when I tell you I'd rather be making an update for you guys above THIS bullshit I need to take care of.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:19 am

dont worry about it, we can wait and good luck doing wathever it is you do ^^

*whispering* Selim, I told you. The AHUT has been confirmed once again

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:43 am

AHUT?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 am

Arian Dynas wrote:AHUT?
If you can guess what it means you get a cookie ^^

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:46 am

Arian Hates Us Theory.

Fur thinks you're not updating because you hate us.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:49 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Hates Us Theory.

you took the fun out of fun Angry
just go and leave Llan here.

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Hates Us Theory.

Llan: Selim apologizes, but he did not notice your post until after his was sent. Please forgive him.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Hates Us Theory.

Llan: Selim apologizes, but he did not notice your post until after his was sent. Please forgive him.
I can´t stay mad at you ^^
I forgive Selim

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:10 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Hates Us Theory.

I can´t stay mad at you ^^
I forgive Selim
Llan: Thank you, Master Fur. I appreciate your kindness.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:44 am

Also arian, Fur's AHUT is just a joke. He doesn't really think that.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:16 pm

I don't hate you.

My to do list today;

I needed to write an essay (and research) Ardipithecus

I needed to do a communications speech about Save the Rain, which included citing, exhaustive research, and a presentation.

A German Take-Home Test

Work on that fucking ring

Completely re-write an English essay due TOMORROW, that had to be changed because of the sudden discovery of a research problem, one of my major points couldn't be made because the author I was criticizing had printed her article years before The Harry Potter Books (which she was claiming were sexist) had gone beyond volume 3. I like my own essay considerably less now, having had to change it.

And I did all of this, WITH a high fever, because I took today as a sick day! From being worked like a fucking mule! All this! In ONE day!

AUUUUGHGH!

So, no, I'm not updating because I'm busy, not because I hate you; I haven't been able to work on ANYTHING that I wanted to work on this entire week.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Sounds like things that are much more important. ESPECIALLY the fact that you're sick. Get well!

Get 'em done first.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:01 pm

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! *wheeze* HAHAHAH! I DID IT! I WON! I BEAT YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, I FINISHED YOU! I GOT IT ALL DONE! And it only took me all day, and now it's 4 AM *collapse*

Help me...
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:03 pm

Well, ok, I still have that fucking ring to do, and some notecards to print off/and or write for the presentation on Thursday (apparently if you're not there on the day for volunteers, they "volunteer" you to go first. Who knew?) and I'm probably going to get EVEN MORE FUCKING PILED ON ME, but I don't care. For the moment I've won. That's good enough.

*collapse*

Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:Also arian, Fur's AHUT is just a joke. He doesn't really think that.
or do I? ;)

just get well and stuff Arian ^^.
Now I´ll use creepy happy emoticon Very Happy

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:31 am

I hope you feel better soon.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:47 am

DIBS ON LLAN Tali

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:40 am

Update's up; let's get this scene finished and get you lot on to greener pastures.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:09 am

Hooray! An update! I can't do anything in it but still! cheers
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next