Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The other games thread...

+21
DoomsdayDevice
Rankincountry
Norlond
lex0r
MaximizedAction
Fur28
Dizzy
hukbum
skillz1986
southbeatz
Arian Dynas
magnetite
Ghost Of Kesak11
Hrothdane
estebanus
windsurfing
Raistlin Majere
Rifneno
Davik Kang
401 Kill
DSharrah
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The other games thread... - Page 3 Empty Re: The other games thread...

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:22 am

SwobyJ wrote:
Kesak11 wrote:Playing Battlefront 2 with the mass effect mod right now.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-mass-effect-mod

Oh wow, this...is awesome! And I think I have SW:BF2 installed somewhere..wait, yes I do! :D Thanks for bringing this up!

Anyway, on my side, I've only played a bit of The Secret World and a full couple nights of TERA F2P. Got a Lv 14 male Castinic Mystic. The game does have a story dammit... just not a great one. I find the world somewhat endearing, despite the BOOBS IN MY FACE and PEDO GIRLS running about.

A nice side game at least. I don't expect to reach endgame in a good while, as I tend to like going every single quest in every zone before doing much endgame.
This mod is still a work in progress and not all things are in (like some maps).

Edit:Yay Top Shepard
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:49 am

Ok so I just got Planescape: Torment and I'm all set up for mods to make it bearable and bug-fixey :)

It's so clunky.

But I already love the bizarre story!

Back to top Go down

Post by Argolas Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:02 am

I stumbled across this today and I'm totally amazed:

Morrowind Overhaul

It doesn't only look great, it fixes about everything I ever disliked about Morrowind. It made me start a new game from scratch.
Argolas
Argolas
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by CmdrShep80 Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:39 am

Raistlin Majere wrote:Baiten Kaitos, 2 disc JRPG for the Gamecube with a very peculiar and whimsical world and a fantastic turn and card based battle system. Also features a great twist near the start of disc 2. Never finished the game though and that is what I am out to do now.

Also just finished Kid Icarus: Uprising for the 3DS. Funniest game I have played in years as almost every moment of the game is punctuated by hilarious banter between Pit and the various gods, demi gods, monsters and other strange creatures of the world. This is only made more fun by the fact that the game has no fourth wall what so ever frequently referencing stuff outside the game.

The story itself is also completely ludicrous. Though it starts out pretty simple for the first 9 chapters, after that it becomes a neverending rollercoaster ride of twists and turn, including an alien invasion at one point...hilarious right up until the end.

And then I am also replaying Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

That game is single handlely responsible for teaching me to deal with time pressure. Even so after all these years I still hate the final day of the game (unless I am heading directly for the final boss) as I really dont like time pressure...

The Baiten Kaitos game is awesome! I had a hard time with the speech though, felt it moved too slow. Majora's Mask was awesome. Still waiting for my 3D remake.

Right now I'm playing Assassin's Creed 3. I'm on Sequence 10. I have about 12% to go before I hit the 100% yay! I've been playing it since November mind you. After that I have NSMBU, Black Ops 2, and Lego LOTR to play
CmdrShep80
CmdrShep80
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by magnetite Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:57 am

Just started fooling around with the SimCity beta:

The other games thread... - Page 3 4QxYRHe

Was only on for 4 hours though. Fun while it lasted.

Last edited by magnetite on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
magnetite
magnetite
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:36 am

I'm so excited!

Kickstarter had a goal of $850,000 but is already at $1,100,000 with more than a week left to it (so we're well into stretch goals).

Finally, they're continuing the Longest Journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3