Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reckoning DLC is Byovare's crying for help....

+12
CSSteele
demersel
ElSuperGecko
clennon8
ZerebusPrime
Nightvayne
BleedingUranium
magnetite
Hanako Ikezawa
RavenEyry
Argolas
SZKSYPCZE
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reckoning DLC is Byovare's crying for help.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Reckoning DLC is Byovare's crying for help....

Post by JamesStone Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:08 pm

If I am not mistaken, Word of God said the description in the Awakened Collector info box is pure bullshit, meant to be a representative of what the Alliance tells their soldiers to cheer them up, and that those guys are being directly controled by the Leviathans, to aid the war...

Which just makes all the endings all the more terrifying, considering that if Leviathans can control husks, they can control those left behind, and essentially get a free supply of ex-Reaper forces.
JamesStone
JamesStone
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Reckoning DLC is Byovare's crying for help.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Reckoning DLC is Byovare's crying for help....

Post by Andromidius Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Interesting, where did you hear that?

It makes sense though, and some of us assumed that might be the case.

Also means the Infiltration Unit may have a bogus description too. Heck, just clarifying that they aren't unshackled AI's would make them reasonable in-lore, and it was just an oversight by using EDI's passive skill name.
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by SZKSYPCZE Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 pm

NebuchadnezzaRT wrote:I just want to know why you call them Byovare?

That is because they do not deserve to be called Bioware. They frack with their fans and now they are trying to take away our beloved IT from us. Lond time ago they were Bioware, but now I call them Byovare.
SZKSYPCZE
SZKSYPCZE
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesStone Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:21 pm

Andromidius wrote:Interesting, where did you hear that?

It makes sense though, and some of us assumed that might be the case.

Also means the Infiltration Unit may have a bogus description too. Heck, just clarifying that they aren't unshackled AI's would make them reasonable in-lore, and it was just an oversight by using EDI's passive skill name.

It was on one of my visits to BSN, a Bioware employee dropped by in a thread discussing the Awakened Collector. Don't know if I can provide you a link though. I'll let you know if I find it.
JamesStone
JamesStone
Pyjak

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:49 pm

Alliance Infiltration units are all EDI. Because why be only in two places at once when you can be everywhere at once? )))
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:51 pm

figures that with the latest dlc pack i get bloody edi.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2