Your choice of Avatar

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by BRAVO543211 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:46 pm

Avin180 wrote:ANYBODYYY.

seriously is there anyway to get a picture of my shep.

If you have a digital camera take a pic, then upload it to your computer, then use it on here.
It's what I plan to do at some point.
avatar
BRAVO543211
Varren

Posts : 422
Join date : 2013-01-10
Age : 21
Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Uncle Jo on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:55 pm

Leyla Shepard. Why?
- Because she reminds of my young times.
- Or because she's the female version of me.
- Or because I like to play with a female avatar.
- Or because she's exactly what I never be.
- Or...
avatar
Uncle Jo
Pyjak

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-01-10
Age : 74
Location : Somewhere in time

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by ThisOneIsPunny on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Busty Saren because face it, everyone wanted this even if they weren't aware of it.

Also no, I'm not sorry and I never will be.
avatar
ThisOneIsPunny
LOKI

Posts : 91
Join date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:11 pm



WINNING

_________________
"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
avatar
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : Probing Uranus

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by hukbum on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:47 am

Hey there. Finally found my way here too.

Avatar: Dosenbier, my first Geth in MP. It fought brave in many battles and got grilled in the literal ending as a thanks from Shep.
There's still hope in IT for it so it keeps fighting (not like me, I'm pissed and struggeling atm for BW locking down IT ...)
avatar
hukbum
Abomination

Posts : 223
Join date : 2013-01-12
Location : Berlin

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Norlond on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am

hukbum wrote:Hey there. Finally found my way here too.

Avatar: Dosenbier, my first Geth in MP. It fought brave in many battles and got grilled in the literal ending as a thanks from Shep.
There's still hope in IT for it so it keeps fighting (not like me, I'm pissed and struggeling atm for BW locking down IT ...)

Your next geth is called Schnapsbuttel then? drunken

And don't be pissed, according to MB we will have a glorious and victorious return to the BSN when we reach Mk VI Cool

_________________
avatar
Norlond
Admin

Posts : 708
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Ruhrpott, Germany

http://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by RavenEyry on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:58 am

I'm making a collection of ravens with poorly drawn fezzes so I can have avatar variety but still obviously be me.
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Raistlin Majere on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:26 pm

RavenEyry wrote:I'm making a collection of ravens with poorly drawn fezzes so I can have avatar variety but still obviously be me.

I like your current one Joyful

_________________
Heroes get Remembered, but Legends never Die.
avatar
Raistlin Majere
N7

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by RavenEyry on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:I'm making a collection of ravens with poorly drawn fezzes so I can have avatar variety but still obviously be me.

I like your current one Joyful
Everyone loves Teen Titans!
avatar
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Lincoln, England

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Raistlin Majere on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 pm

RavenEyry wrote:
Raistlin Majere wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:I'm making a collection of ravens with poorly drawn fezzes so I can have avatar variety but still obviously be me.

I like your current one Joyful
Everyone loves Teen Titans!

But Raven is my favorite character, so twice so Joyful

_________________
Heroes get Remembered, but Legends never Die.
avatar
Raistlin Majere
N7

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by smokingotter on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Updated my avatar, I needed moar power!
avatar
smokingotter
Thorian Creeper

Posts : 143
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : College Park, MD

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Davik Kang on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:40 pm

Lady Jane wrote:Because if not for KotOR I might never have gotten into Mass Effect.
Davik Kang approves.
avatar
Davik Kang
Mercenary

Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:23 pm

What I expect to happen.

Not exactly in next DLC, but maybe the last one after it.

At least in a symbolic sense.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Restrider on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:10 pm

A few gifs I created:


And

avatar
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Posts : 934
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Democratic Republic of New Germany - Phase 1 Space

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Nice ones, RR!

Although the second one has black particles popping up on her face in some frames. Perhaps there's some unintended transparency there?

Here's my latest:



(And trust me, there's more where that came from!) :stick:

_________________
"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
avatar
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : Probing Uranus

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Restrider on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:54 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Nice ones, RR!

Although the second one has black particles popping up on her face in some frames. Perhaps there's some unintended transparency there?

Here's my latest:



(And trust me, there's more where that came from!) :stick:
That's "just" the game engine.
Since the Gif is slower than the actual scene, it is more obvious, but watch this link and you will see it there as well.
By the way, this is an example of a normal renegade choice that I think is better than the colored choices.


EDIT:
I have removed three or four frames that had no blood on her face:



Last edited by Restrider on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Posts : 934
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Democratic Republic of New Germany - Phase 1 Space

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Fur28 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:54 pm

Assemble!

_________________
I Love Selim Heart
Anti-Shield Drill (Super Effective against the Ultimate Shield)

Fur28
Commando

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by DSharrah on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:23 pm

My avatar is a picture of my son...and doesn't he look awesome with my glasses on!

_________________
Renegade Shep's response to Starbinger the Reaperbieber stating that destroy would wipe out all synthetics:

"Does that mean it will kill your smug ass too?"



avatar
DSharrah
Space Cow

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 37
Location : Lying in some rubble...

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Lombus on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:54 pm

DSharrah wrote:My avatar is a picture of my son...and doesn't he look awesome with my glasses on!
Yeah he's adorable !

My choice of avatar was made because I'm replaying ME1 again and I'm getting nostalgic. Virmire it's coming and as always it's gonna be hard to decide since Kaidan and Ash are my favourite characters in ME...so yeah it's fitting Very Happy Sometimes I wonder how would it be if we could save both Question

_________________
Mass Effect: Strength through diversity.  And victory through unity.

"In our darkest moments, when life flashes before us, we find something. Something that keeps us going. Something that pushes us. When all seemed lost, I found a truth. And I knew what I must become. "
cat Hell Cat  cat
avatar
Lombus
Adjutant

Posts : 559
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by DSharrah on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Lombus wrote:
DSharrah wrote:My avatar is a picture of my son...and doesn't he look awesome with my glasses on!
Yeah he's adorable !

My choice of avatar was made because I'm replaying ME1 again and I'm getting nostalgic. Virmire it's coming and as always it's gonna be hard to decide since Kaidan and Ash are my favourite characters in ME...so yeah it's fitting Very Happy Sometimes I wonder how would it be if we could save both Question

THANKS!!! Love

_________________
Renegade Shep's response to Starbinger the Reaperbieber stating that destroy would wipe out all synthetics:

"Does that mean it will kill your smug ass too?"



avatar
DSharrah
Space Cow

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 37
Location : Lying in some rubble...

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by BlueLogic on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 am

Garrus has no time for getting stonewalled by bureaucratic assholes.

_________________
Prelate and Apostle of the Church of Refuse
avatar
BlueLogic
Rampart Mech

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-01-15
Age : 39
Location : Calibrating something in ATL, GA, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Fur28 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:41 am

Lombus wrote:
My choice of avatar was made because I'm replaying ME1 again and I'm getting nostalgic. Virmire it's coming and as always it's gonna be hard to decide since Kaidan and Ash are my favourite characters in ME...so yeah it's fitting Very Happy Sometimes I wonder how would it be if we could save both Question
I´m curious too, there exist the audio of both congratulating Shepard for managing to save them both

_________________
I Love Selim Heart
Anti-Shield Drill (Super Effective against the Ultimate Shield)

Fur28
Commando

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2013-01-07
Age : 23
Location : Mexico

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Hrothdane on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:09 am

I switched mine to Golbez because after his characterization in Dissidia, he is one of my favorite characters. I also own with him.

_________________
Assume everything has value until proven wrong. Sometimes that doesn't take very long.

What I'm listening to: http://www.last.fm/user/Hrothdane/library
avatar
Hrothdane
Scion

Posts : 627
Join date : 2013-01-07
Location : Irvine, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Lombus on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Fur28 wrote:
Lombus wrote:
My choice of avatar was made because I'm replaying ME1 again and I'm getting nostalgic. Virmire it's coming and as always it's gonna be hard to decide since Kaidan and Ash are my favourite characters in ME...so yeah it's fitting Very Happy Sometimes I wonder how would it be if we could save both Question
I´m curious too, there exist the audio of both congratulating Shepard for managing to save them both
Yeah I have a vague memory of that audio recording, I guess they wanted to add some drama to the series. It's a shame that they didn't mention or used the person who died more often, in the dreams sequences that would have fit perfectly, or even as the catalyst if you may...people would be more aware of IT then Happy

_________________
Mass Effect: Strength through diversity.  And victory through unity.

"In our darkest moments, when life flashes before us, we find something. Something that keeps us going. Something that pushes us. When all seemed lost, I found a truth. And I knew what I must become. "
cat Hell Cat  cat
avatar
Lombus
Adjutant

Posts : 559
Join date : 2013-01-08
Age : 24
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by DoomsdayDevice on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:51 pm


_________________
"A good leader is someone who values the life of his men over the success of the mission, but understands that sometimes the cost of failing a mission is higher than the cost of losing those men." - Anderson
avatar
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2013-01-08
Location : Probing Uranus

Back to top Go down

Re: Your choice of Avatar

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum