Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Suffering?(Warning, VERY depressing and dark topic, 18+)

+3
BlueLogic
Lombus
Terramine
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World Suffering?(Warning, VERY depressing and dark topic, 18+) - Page 2 Empty Re: World Suffering?(Warning, VERY depressing and dark topic, 18+)

Post by Terramine Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:09 am

(not meant towards Lex)

This might be vastly less severe in comparison to anything previously discussed.... but nobody likes bullies. Especially when people gang up on you.

I especially don't like when people sit there, and do the equivalent of "are you serious?" to everything you say. To treat someone like their invalid, not cool. Is that what this community is about? I thought it was filled with rational people who'd talk it out instead of "insert claim and then try to avoid subject". Instead, it's happened quite a few times. When someone says something, if it truly is invalid, give a reason WHY instead of just acting like it is and that there is no reason to explain yourself. THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF! you must justify your position.

I'm supposed to just accept your position, that I'm invalid, blindly? A lot of you on here, just piss people off for no reason. So you know what? No, I should be asking if y'all are serious... saying you have the invalid position, BECAUSE you don't explain yourselves. That's how shit works, not this twisted bullshit you be peddling.

You know what's sad? This is the SAME bullshit the literalists on the Wiki did. fucking ganging up on me. Congrats, you guys are as bad as literalists... and you can circle jerk yourselves all you want, it drives people away.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

World Suffering?(Warning, VERY depressing and dark topic, 18+) - Page 2 Empty Re: World Suffering?(Warning, VERY depressing and dark topic, 18+)

Post by Byne Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:15 am

Those damned bullies and their damned facts about how smoking is bad.

I hate facts, dont you?

World Suffering?(Warning, VERY depressing and dark topic, 18+) - Page 2 Nobull10

Clearly the well reasoned words of a man of logic, who dislikes bullying.
Byne
Byne
Threadmasterâ„¢

Back to top Go down

Post by spotlessvoid Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 am

" and you can circle jerk yourselves all you want, it drives people away"

If only it were that easy
spotlessvoid
spotlessvoid
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:47 am

Byne wrote:Those damned bullies and their damned facts about how smoking is bad.

I hate facts, dont you?

World Suffering?(Warning, VERY depressing and dark topic, 18+) - Page 2 Nobull10

Clearly the well reasoned words of a man of logic, who dislikes bullying.
See now you are twisting everything. Yeah, I vented my frustration... kinda of funny how you expect the person with conduct disorder, severe depression, OCD, etc to just take it all in without venting. You took it out of context why don't you post the whole conversation? See? More circle jerking bullshit. What actually happened was you guys circle jerked, and never once actually gave reasons why what I said was wrong, except Rif for 1 time.

Like when I mentioned being on a computer. Calmness and mental sanity is a whole lot more important than playing some video game. So in fact it's a very legit comparison, but y'all just proceeded to say it was not a valid comparison giving no reasons. EXCEPT Rifneno, who said that lack of physical activity or whatever is not the same as spreading cigarette smoke. Which actually there is no difference that matters, unless we are talking about second hand smoke. that's ONLY SECOND hand, which there is laws in place that if infringed upon you can press charges.

Also, question? Was that all you claimed? That smoking was bad? Could've sworn you guys were arguing it was WRONG, holding judgement of smokers. Bad health is literally, 110% irrelevant to right or wrong as long as it's consensual. There is a HUGE difference between smoking being bad, and people being bad BECAUSE they smoke -_-

Then whenever the argument IS about bad health, somehow every other example of something causing serious health problems and even worse, is instantly invalid for NO REASON. As pointed out above. Would it have been better if I used soda? Do you know how unhealthy that shit is? Or fast food? Or meat for that matter. How about driving a car? Are cigarettes causing global warming? Fucking up generations of humans for years to come? Almost inevitably unless you are some super hippy Vegan, you WILL be engaging in SOMETHING that IS a valid comparison to smoking.

But fuck this, I don't care so much about being right as much as I care about being ignored. Don't you hate it when someone turns their back on you, they can dish shit out but they can't take it or at least don't want to? Makes me want to choke a bitch, so to speak. So yeah, go ahead and twist everything around and take it out of context.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Byne Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:56 am

IronicParticle wrote:

Yeah, I vented my frustration... kinda of funny how you expect the person with conduct disorder, severe depression, OCD, etc to just take it all in without venting.

I have both OCD and Aspergers. The difference between me and you is that I dont hide behind my problems like a shield. I dont blame my bad behavior on my OCD or aspergers, because I am a grown up. I make my own decisions.

Also, question? Was that all you claimed? That smoking was bad? Could've sworn you guys were arguing it was WRONG, holding judgement of smokers. Bad health is literally, 110% irrelevant to right or wrong as long as it's consensual. There is a HUGE difference between smoking being bad, and people being bad BECAUSE they smoke -_-

Pretty sure we were all claiming we didnt like girls who smoke, which is a personal preference as to our taste in women, when you jumped into the conversation and called us all irrational for what is, again, our personal preference.

I dont think we ever said people who smoked were morally reprehensible. Thats a complete fabrication.
Byne
Byne
Threadmasterâ„¢

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:18 am

[quote="Byne"]
IronicParticle wrote:

Pretty sure we were all claiming we didnt like girls who smoke, which is a personal preference as to our taste in women, when you jumped into the conversation and called us all irrational for what is, again, our personal preference.

I dont think we ever said people who smoked were morally reprehensible. Thats a complete fabrication.
You didn't say you didn't like girls who smoke, nobody said that... maybe Selim or someone did. Rifneno expressed a heavy dislike of smoking, he didn't say that he doesn't date girls who smoke, and then you and him proceeded to respond to me. -_-

"I have both OCD and Aspergers. The difference between me and you is that I dont hide behind my problems like a shield. I dont blame my bad behavior on my OCD or aspergers, because I am a grown up. I make my own decisions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conduct_disorder

You don't know what you are talking about.
While conduct disorder on it's own is enough, I think it's a combination of my conduct disorder and my OCD.

Look, I like this community. I can normally not give a fuck about what other people say, like this one person on YouTube recently. It phased me none that they said my voice was girly cause it's high pitched, etc. But their complete strangers. Most of you guys are people I like and think are cool. So then I take what you say more deeper, so when you just blow me off as stupid and try to avoid the subject. It's not exactly going to be taken lightly on this end.

So yes I said World Suffering?(Warning, VERY depressing and dark topic, 18+) - Page 2 Nobull11

I'm not going to hide from it and you can irrationally believe I'm making excuses. I have a horrible self esteem and don't make friends easily. In fact, I don't think I have any technically. Only, Acquaintances and people I'm a burden for. The only exception is probably family. If you read this thread my problems are far more severe than you are presenting your own case, but then again I'm not one to assume people are just making excuses.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:28 am

Also, I would like to ask... if it wasn't about it being wrong. Then why exactly was my example invalid? I mean I'm sure y'all had your reasons for thinking that. But I was giving comparisons BECAUSE I thought that y'all were talking about morality.

Like, if I wasn't arguing for it not being wrong, then what exactly did you think I was making the comparison for anyways?

I can't see how under the argument that it's bad for you health wise, such a comparison even had a point Wat
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2