Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with the head of EA. Thoughts?

4 posters

Go down

Interview with the head of EA.  Thoughts? Empty Interview with the head of EA. Thoughts?

Post by dorktainian Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:15 am

dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Interview with the head of EA.  Thoughts? Empty Re: Interview with the head of EA. Thoughts?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:06 pm

Reaction: Mixed.

Some of their approach sounds better than before, but their actions only seem somewhat different, and (the rest of) 2014-2015 will have to show us how genuine they are (well, as a business). This time is much more into 'next-gen', but not just in terms of consoles, but in how larger corporations like EA deal with changing trends, expectations, and communication strategy standards (as in no, they can't just silence/ignore criticisms like they tended to in the last gen).

Back to top Go down

Interview with the head of EA.  Thoughts? Empty Re: Interview with the head of EA. Thoughts?

Post by Norlond Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Interview with the head of EA.  Thoughts? XNDKLXK
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:57 pm

See I have a hard time believing this "change of corporate policy in regards to trying to give consumers what they want"...and the perfect example if ME. Every public appearance since the end of ME3, all we have heard from Bioware (a major studio for EA) is that the fans "want something new". But anytime I see anything about ME coming from the fans (whether it be on this forum (I will admit that it is probably a bit biased here), twitter, fans of the series that I talk to on the street) - they want to see a more fitting ending to Shep's story.

And maybe I should reserve judgement until ME4 actually starts to be more than just teased. But it seems as if the fans are trapped in a sound proof booth screaming, "We want more Shepard!"...and Bioware is tapping on the glass saying, "What we can't hear you...you want something new...ok."
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:56 am

“This whole concept of the industry hiding everything until the very last moment is an outdated way to make games. Invite people in as early as you can, deal with the feedback and build that back into the game. What you get two or three years down the track are amazing games built with the help of the community.”

Yeah, right. Which is why after all this time we still know jack shit about the next ME, except that the freaking Mako will be back. Angry
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:00 am

Well for the next ME, if we don't get anything on/by N7 Day, even obsessed ol' me will have to go "Mass Effect what? Oh, that thing".

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:23 am

picking destiny up on Tuesday....

will I still be bothered about mass effect after that? dunno.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down