Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 10 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 am

Arian Dynas wrote:I have tomorrow off, whee; and I'm finally developing a social life with a worthy friend.
soshial laif... i have heard stories about that, but always thought it was merely a myth

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 10 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:26 am

So, what's the hold up right now in the action thread? Or is everyone just taking the day off?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 am

Arian Dynas wrote:So, what's the hold up right now in the action thread? Or is everyone just taking the day off?
I really don't know. I can't post sdimply because I can't do anything. as for the others, is there a holiday in Europe I am unaware of?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:35 am

Well, right now it´s just leaving you two upstairs and begin the funeral
and i dont feel like John should do anything aside from carrying the coffin until then

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 am

Fur28 wrote:Well, right now it´s just leaving you two upstairs and begin the funeral
and i dont feel like John should do anything aside from carrying the coffin until then
He does seem someone who would rather stay and defend the coffin. You can have him insert imput, I guess.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:41 am

Then, should I have the Ghoul Knight carry Rodrigo and Llan up? He's likely strong enough to do both. It's not like either of you are heavy.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:42 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Then, should I have the Ghoul Knight carry Rodrigo and Llan up? He's likely strong enough to do both. It's not like either of you are heavy.
sure, why not

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:43 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Then, should I have the Ghoul Knight carry Rodrigo and Llan up? He's likely strong enough to do both. It's not like either of you are heavy.
That can work, and Branchello will patch us up. I'll probably need healing for my ankle, but I'm sure he can handle my facial injuries.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:32 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:Well, right now it´s just leaving you two upstairs and begin the funeral
He does seem someone who would rather stay and defend the coffin. You can have him insert imput, I guess.
I'm already guarding the coffin and can't do anything else until something happens, thus no posting.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 am

RavenEyry wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
I'm already guarding the coffin and can't do anything else until something happens, thus no posting.
So I guess we'll have Ven, John, and Erik guarding the coffin while the priest(who can also just be woken up and not taken upstairs), Rodrigo and I are taken care of. Aaron is the only one that we don't really know about because he needs to be at both places, due to his healing magic for the injured and at the coffin because it takes four to carry it plus the fact he should be at his father's funeral.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:36 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
So I guess we'll have Ven, John, and Erik guarding the coffin while the priest(who can also just be woken up and not taken upstairs), Rodrigo and I are taken care of. Aaron is the only one that we don't really know about because he needs to be at both places, due to his healing magic for the injured and at the coffin because it takes four to carry it plus the fact he should be at his father's funeral.
dammit with you two and your low as dicks CON.... :EDI:
but seriously, can Aaron just do a quick stop-bleeding-and-make-those-two-out-of-critical-danger one, just temporally until the end of the funeral, the he can tend to their wounds properly

Now enjoy my new favorite emoticon bounce

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
dammit with you two and your low as dicks CON.... :EDI:
but seriously, can Aaron just do a quick stop-bleeding-and-make-those-two-out-of-critical-danger one, just temporally until the end of the funeral, the he can tend to their wounds properly

Now enjoy my new favorite emoticon bounce
That's what I'm saying. While Coolio and I get treated, everyone else finishes the funeral. Coolio doesn't need Max's treatment and my character won't accept it, so both can be tended to by the butler while the funeral finishes.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:16 am

Coolio doesn´t need it?
I thought he was near death with a lot of damage and probably a huge scar in the future

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:17 am

Fur28 wrote:Coolio doesn´t need it?
I thought he was near death with a lot of damage and probably a huge scar in the future
Max healed him to the point of not being life-threatening while we were fighting Enrico but still needs medical attention, which Brachello the butler has.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 am

It could be life-threatening, if he does the wrong things. But for now he's stable, not bleeding out, and needs alot of bed-rest/bandages, and probably a nice tumbler of the strongest liquor to be had.

Also; I take it it's unanimous then? You lot are all ready for me to do an update, the ghoul will carry Rodrigo and Llan up the stairs, where Banchello will work on them?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Yes, please Arian.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:25 pm

you have my permision to update 8)

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:31 pm

Hm, now I feel ignored in my questions and confused about what you guys decided earlier. /drama

I thought that Erik should've brought Llan up and I would've taken Rodrigo. Then Arian decided that the ghoul should carry Rodrigo.
Okay, I guess.
But now, the ghoul is also carrying Llan.

???

It's difficult to imagine the situation sufficiently well if you change the situation again.

I wasn't posting because, as I wrote earlier, because I posted something that called for Erik's reply, explaining, that we would return once we took Llan and Rod upstairs, to have our 4 folks to carry the coffin.
And now, apparently everyone who's not unconscious stays downstairs.

Therefore, what should I change my last post to?
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:42 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:Hm, now I feel ignored in my questions and confused about what you guys decided earlier. /drama

I thought that Erik should've brought Llan up and I would've taken Rodrigo. Then Arian decided that the ghoul should carry Rodrigo.
Okay, I guess.
But now, the ghoul is also carrying Llan.

???

It's difficult to imagine the situation sufficiently well if you change the situation again.

I wasn't posting because, as I wrote earlier, because I posted something that called for Erik's reply, explaining, that we would return once we took Llan and Rod upstairs, to have our 4 folks to carry the coffin. And now, apparently everyone who's not unconscious stays downstairs.

Therefore, what should I change my last post to?
I think most of that will happen, just that Arian will post it in the event. Just in case send Arian a PM to let him know your preferences and he will probably squeeze them in his event. He did that with having my mask removed, granted leaving my face needing bandages so will be odscured for a couple more events but still.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:47 pm

well night, see ya in the funeral tomorrow Joyful

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Mmm. I've stayed up way too late; fortunately I have tomorrow off, with the exception of some paperwork; I'll provide an update in the morning, when I am cogent.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Before I go to bed though; Estebanus; I combined your posts for you. Neatness' sake.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Understood.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:30 am

Old John:
It´s been many milennia but i can still remember the akwardness after the battle in the catacombs, we just stood there doing nothing for days, didn´t even move to go to the bathroom we just did it where we stood. We had two unconcious men for God´s sake, what were we thinking?
But well, it was all worth it, ´cause hours later Llan had no other choice but to fullfil her part of the deal stated in the Dibs agreement.
bounce Liara bounce

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:12 am

Hey folks, sorry about that; spent my day filling out paperwork.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next