Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 35 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by RavenEyry Tue May 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Hooray for fire emblem avatars!
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 35 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by estebanus Wed May 22, 2013 1:44 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Hooray for fire emblem avatars!
Haha, I got Fire Emblem: awakening on my birthday :3

Lucina is awesome, by the way :D
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri May 31, 2013 10:33 am

Hey again folks, I am finally back, been dealing with some personal issues (still am) but I figure that a good motivating thing is going back and making sure I don't leave things undone. Which is why I will try to get an update out tonight if I can. No this wll not be the last post. I've just had a few important things pointed out by myself to me, that I have yet to give up on a project, and I'm not going to start now.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri May 31, 2013 10:45 am

Laddies and jungle-men, I have made an update. Hard to believe, I know, but there it is. If someone is unavailable, send them a PM letting them know. If they still don't respond, spam their email if you can. I'll be back to check what you guys decide soon.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri May 31, 2013 11:05 am

I never actually found out what was at the end of the secret passage, by the way.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri May 31, 2013 11:42 am

RavenEyry wrote:I never actually found out what was at the end of the secret passage, by the way.

Send me a PM and we'll resolve it privately; you can tell the others if you want later at a more convenient time of your choosing, such as during the trip.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Fri May 31, 2013 11:51 am

Go Arian! Happy

Gonna re-catch up with the story so far a bit later today.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri May 31, 2013 12:18 pm

Right, message sent. I don't know which direction I'm going in but it'll be the same one as Max. Wisdom roll 4 by the way.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri May 31, 2013 2:02 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Right, message sent. I don't know which direction I'm going in but it'll be the same one as Max. Wisdom roll 4 by the way.

Just to make sure you realize, you know can use the new die feature for that, right?[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri May 31, 2013 2:45 pm

Yeah but I prefer the feel of real dice.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Right, message sent. I don't know which direction I'm going in but it'll be the same one as Max. Wisdom roll 4 by the way.
I forgot who was in which group. Since I am a bodygurd I will go with Max too.

Edit: I rolled a 5 as you can tell in the post below. I'll stick with my old method since it doesn't post the roll in mine.

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Fri May 31, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 pm

The member 'Selim Bradley' has done the following action : Dice roll

'd20' : 5
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Fri May 31, 2013 7:01 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:Very probably. And sorry for being out of the loop; being involved in a social life more lately and working on moving into my own apartment. Where do we stand for posts right now? Anyone need any information about a location, other than Fur?
Well, Coolio and I are heading with Fur (Coolio's going wherever I am right now), estebanus is doing...stuff, and Max and Raven have yet to post.

Also, hope you like the new apartment.

Ah, here it is...

Este, Raven and I are heading for the local nobles, Barons Luc Vauelard, Antonine Szilar and Franco Garmon, to convince them to send help.

And here's the roll:
[roll="d20"]1[/roll]
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri May 31, 2013 7:10 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:Very probably. And sorry for being out of the loop; being involved in a social life more lately and working on moving into my own apartment. Where do we stand for posts right now? Anyone need any information about a location, other than Fur?
Well, Coolio and I are heading with Fur (Coolio's going wherever I am right now), estebanus is doing...stuff, and Max and Raven have yet to post.

Also, hope you like the new apartment.

Ah, here it is...

Este, Raven and I are heading for the local nobles, Barons Luc Vauelard, Antonine Szilar and Franco Garmon, to convince them to send help.
That was for getting ready, not the trip itself.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Fri May 31, 2013 7:14 pm

But I remember a 100% that I was going to accompany Este.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri May 31, 2013 7:35 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:But I remember a 100% that I was going to accompany Este.
I looked it up. You, Coolio, and Este were going to nobles. Fur, Raven, and I were going to the town the enemy would attack.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri May 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Also, spam Coolio, Estebanus and anyone else who hasn't checked in to get them back here plz.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:41 pm

*poke*
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:02 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:*poke*
Ouch
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:34 pm

I will be really pissed if anyone decides to spam me, Arian.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Urge to link Monty Python spam sketch rising...rising...
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Hey I'm satisfied that you're here :D
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:24 am

RavenEyry wrote:Urge to link Monty Python spam sketch rising...rising...
I can do it for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 am

So... is anyone planning on posting something in the RP thread?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Not really, no.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next