Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
ThisOneIsPunny
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Hanako Ikezawa
estebanus
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 22 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:37 am

so, i´ll go to the kitchen first, coffin later

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 22 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by CoolioThane Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:38 am

Yeah, I'm a bit mental :)
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:38 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Also; FYI Selim; MaJesty, not MaGesty. Took care of it already though; I love being a mod.
I knew it was one or the other, just not which one. Thank you for correcting them.

As for Sir Eric, can do a persuade check to bring his majesty's coffin to an unlocked room and out of the rain?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:39 am

CoolioThane wrote:Yeah, I'm a bit mental :)
Will everyone have nicknames, or just me?

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:40 am

Fur28 wrote:so, i´ll go to the kitchen first, coffin later

I like this; it makes for an interesting character; he's becoming "That lowborn peasant man whom the fussy nobles tolerate, and has no concept of protocol and just does what he wants because he's the king's friend."
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:40 am

quick question: Do we know if Selim is a woman yet?

This will help with my phrasing
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:41 am

CoolioThane wrote:quick question: Do we know if Selim is a woman yet?

No, you have not talked to me yet and my outfit at a distance doesn't give it away. That's my opinion on it anyway.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:41 am

I've heard you speak though. Would that give it away?
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:41 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:Also; FYI Selim; MaJesty, not MaGesty. Took care of it already though; I love being a mod.
I knew it was one or the other, just not which one. Thank you for correcting them.

As for Sir Eric, can do a persuade check to bring his majesty's coffin to an unlocked room and out of the rain?

Won't need to; he will likely help you; the king was his friend too; though you'll need at LEAST 4 pallbearers to move the king's body safely. Besides, why would you want to do a persuade check on a PC?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:42 am

CoolioThane wrote:quick question: Do we know if Selim is a woman yet?

i´ll call her kid for now

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:43 am

CoolioThane wrote:I've heard you speak though. Would that give it away?
Hmm...

Selim; make a... ah... hmm... make a Intelligence check I guess? To see if you know enough to disguise your voice? Unless you know of something that would be more appropriate.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:43 am

CoolioThane wrote:I've heard you speak though. Would that give it away?
One line, probably not. Especially since I did it in an military attention-like voice, so it sounded masculine enough. There is also rain falling down hard, so that drowns out sound.

Edit: Besides, passed the INT check, so i'm safe regardless.

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 am

Cool! I'll stick with kid for the moment! Thanks Fur
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:49 am

So yes; you hear Selim's voice, and assume it's a young man. He passed his check, and the rain makes it hard to hear him anyway.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 am

are the doors of, lets say the Wine Cellar, made of wood?
and if so can i break the with my strengh?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:01 am

Fur28 wrote:i´ll call her kid for now
CoolioThane wrote:Cool! I'll stick with kid for the moment! Thanks Fur
That works. Arian possibly is going to do something with that reveal in a later event, but that's up to him.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:03 am

Fur28 wrote:are the doors of, lets say the Wine Cellar, made of wood?
Y-eees?

The Steward will likely be pissed by the fact that you're busting down doors just to satiate your addiction, but yes, you could try. Uncertain
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Fur28 wrote:are the doors of, lets say the Wine Cellar, made of wood?
Y-eees?

The Steward will likely be pissed by the fact that you're busting down doors just to satiate your addiction, but yes, you could try. Uncertain
but do i success in breaking it or no?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 am

@Coolio and Fur
I have posted a thing that addresses both of you, so you can post in the action thread now.

Edit: Fur, it involves you looking at the door planning to smash it.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:08 am

Fur; he's referring to you as the man who hasn't spoken at all yet.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:10 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Fur; he's referring to you as the man who hasn't spoken at all yet.
I don't know his name yet, and he didn't post last event, so...
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:10 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Fur; he's referring to you as the man who hasn't spoken at all yet.
i know but, meh i´ll post my thing without breaking the door

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:12 am

Fur28 wrote:
i know but, meh i´ll post my thing without breaking the door
You don't have to post. Coolio has started a conversation with me, so you can go ahead and keep plotting the destuction of that door.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:14 am

posted

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:15 am

Fur, you adress yourself in first person, not third. Just letting you know.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next