Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
ThisOneIsPunny
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Hanako Ikezawa
estebanus
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 37 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:47 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:I do not mind, Arian. However, since you'll be in that thread if I ask what the Ghoul King intends will he answer me?

He might. Though, since he is addressing the prince right now, he would likely consider it highly rude to interject.
Sounds like a job for John Hickman. lol!
why would i speak to him?
words won´t kill him
Do you want me to speak to him? We don't know when Max will be on. At least another half hour if his going offline post is accurate.
You do wathever you think Llan would do
I wont post for the sake of posting again, like with the torch thing, it felt out of character and will try not to make the same mistake again.

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 37 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:54 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Just be warned, if you insult him, he may very well become enraged and attack you while he has the advantage.

And also, be warned, he could, very well actually BE a King in his own right.
I don't plan to insult him, just ask him of his intentions towards us. Can I use my CHA to appeal to him so he will be less hostile?

@Fur
I feel it's something my character would do.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:57 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:
Just be warned, if you insult him, he may very well become enraged and attack you while he has the advantage.

And also, be warned, he could, very well actually BE a King in his own right.
I don't plan to insult him, just ask him of his intentions towards us. Can I use my CHA to appeal to him so he will be less hostile?

@Fur
I feel it's something my character would do.

You'll have to couch it in the politest possible manner to avoid insulting him, if you choose to. And yes, you can use your Charisma to get a hint from me on how to do so. Good luck.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 am

@Selim
Just try not to start a fight, i would recommend having three people or atleast an archer with us for combat

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:02 am

Fur28 wrote:@Selim
Just try not to start a fight, i would recommend having three people or atleast an archer with us for combat
I passed the CHA check, so Arian is giving me a hint on how to keep the Ghoul King from getting hostile. Joyful
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:16 am

Selim, the hint be in your inbox.

Also, for everyone; I have now added a post that is a reflection of ALL your kingdom-related assets.

This will be updated to keep track of things.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 am

@Arian
Does the shield count as a weapon?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:19 am

It COULD, if you're desperate.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:41 am

It may be that I was watching someone play Amnesia while typing my last post, but that was the most nerve-racking post here I've done so far.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:50 am

I don't like that you are continuing to bow. I feel like they're going to hurt you
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:52 am

CoolioThane wrote:I don't like that you are continuing to bow. I feel like they're going to hurt you
If it makes you feel better, my blades are still extended so I can defend myself instantaneously if this doesn't work. Wink
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:08 am

Response up, this is an opportunity to interject, if anyone cares to. And yes, the king's dialogue turning from red to cyan is deliberate.

Red indicates that the speaker is aggressively inclined toward you. Cyan indicates that he is friendly, or neutrally inclined.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:13 am

let´s support Sandro!
screw Enrico II

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 am

I convinced Sandro not to devour us! as Homer Simpson says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykpjFjsEdl4
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:21 am

Fur28 wrote:let´s support Sandro!
screw Enrico II
I am curious what he means though when he says that King Arlondo was never to be buried here, though. Arian, who are these people? I get Sandro is an ancestor of the royal family, but who's the other guy? We can do a INT or WIS check to get that info if you want.

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:22 am

Enrico II is a douchebag!
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:36 am

LOL, sleeping with enrico´s wife

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:38 am

Sandro is King Sandro Santoyi of Arul, Sandro the Conquerer, first king of Arul, who took the land from a regional warlord nearly 300 years ago. He had reportedly been killed by an unknown assailant, and was buried beneath the castle.

Enrico Emmanuel II, Sandro's great nephew, was the son of Enrico I, Baron of Muran, one of the 4 fiefs that make up Arul. Enrico II, reportedly, was a rather cruel man, unlike his father, who was executed for skimming the royal treasury, but, at the behest of his father, was still afforded the honor of a burial under Santoyi Castle.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:41 am

Well, with those biographies, I support Sandro Santoyi over Enrico Emmanuel II.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:43 am

Considering Enrico II wants to cannibalize and eat you, stripping the flesh from your bodies, and cracking open the bones for the marrow, I would say, yes, that is a rather wise choice of action.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 am

@Arian
How fast can i take out my light crossbow from my inventory?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 am

Also, I wonder, has everyone looked at the assets sheet I posted in the main thread?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 am

Fur28 wrote:@Arian
How fast can i take out my light crossbow from my inventory?

Not in time to learn how to grow a third arm to use it with.

Unless you mean to sheathe your sword and leave the casket lying on the ground?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Also, I wonder, has everyone looked at the assets sheet I posted in the main thread?
yep, we better get stebanus to open all those doors. We need to check if there are any special items

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Considering Enrico II wants to cannibalize and eat you, stripping the flesh from your bodies, and cracking open the bones for the marrow, I would say, yes, that is a rather wise choice of action.
To be fair, King Sandro Santoyi wanted the same thing a minute ago.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next