Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 27 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 am

So you want me to have Banchello (BANchello, by the way, not Bran) come in and serve breakfast, etc, then bring you up to speed on things that need doing, in-game?

All of this will have to happen in the morning of course, since it's past my bedtime.

And, if you want, you all can decide in here what to do.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 27 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:13 am

Our characters most likely know our general state, so banchello giving us the info is innecesary, let´s decide here:
one vote for rallying an Army

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:19 am

Fur28 wrote:I´ll vote getting an army, in our punny state not even a good defense will help us

Also Arian will we meet characters from your book, 20 years younger

Ven already has; but no, Karin du Tureni, Cyrus Contyr, Tristan Dunholm, Veshaline, Son of Farengas, Magister Donnal Keane, Alanna Dunholm, Lyonel Dunholm, Sarel, The Mighty Sorcerer, and many others will likely not make appearances.

Solm of Ardun, my literary agent may however may make an appearance; perhaps he's the one editing your guy's posts. Muhwahwaha.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:20 am

Arian Dynas wrote:So you want me to have Banchello (BANchello, by the way, not Bran) come in and serve breakfast, etc, then bring you up to speed on things that need doing, in-game?

All of this will have to happen in the morning of course, since it's past my bedtime.

That will work. He needs to read King Alonso's will anyway so he will do both. I do think our characters should discuss in-game rather than in here though.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:26 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Fur28 wrote:I´ll vote getting an army, in our punny state not even a good defense will help us

Ven already has
Wait, Raven's character is in your books!? What about us?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:27 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:

Ven already has
I think he means that Ven has met a character of the books

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:28 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:

Ven already has
I think he means that Ven has met a character of the books
Toph: "That would make a lot more sense."
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:44 am

I choose Coolio and Max!
Use Vote attack!

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:So you want me to have Banchello (BANchello, by the way, not Bran) come in and serve breakfast, etc, then bring you up to speed on things that need doing, in-game?

That will work. He needs to read King Alonso's will anyway so he will do both. I do think our characters should discuss in-game rather than in here though.

Seconded.

But first we have breakfast served. But maybe at least a short update about our situation by Banchello wouldn't hurt.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:58 am

Yes; Ven has a met one of the major characters. He is not in the book, and I really should be going to bed; I'll hate myself in the morning if I don't.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:Yes; Ven has a met one of the major characters. He is not in the book, and I really should be going to bed; I'll hate myself in the morning if I don't.
bye
have sweet dreams Joyful

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:Yes; Ven has a met one of the major characters. He is not in the book, and I really should be going to bed; I'll hate myself in the morning if I don't.
I think I know who it is, but will not spoil it. Since you are going to bed I will too.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Fur28 wrote:I choose Coolio and Max!
Use Vote attack!

Gathering an army
I say we first find out how much the people are aware of the upcoming force and, in case they don't know it, inform them; but otherwise have soldiers assembled (I'm thinking of Helm's Deep).

Defense:
And depending on where the force comes from (Northeast defense tower is 'offline'), have someone take care of/oversee the defenses being brought up to date.

Diplomacy:
And whether the political situation is relevant depends on how near or far the enemy is. For example, if they're far, have maybe someone go to a neighboring kingdom we aren't at war with (probably Aaron) and be all diplomatic and ask maybe for help.

But again, that depends on the details of the approaching forces.

/nitpicky RPer
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:26 pm

I say we should try and establish a standing military. Lord knows, we really do need a form of self-defense in case the worst happens...
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Are you lot saying a rag-tag bunch of misfits aren't fit to defend an entire country by themselves? What RPGs have you been playing?
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:54 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Are you lot saying a rag-tag bunch of misfits aren't fit to defend an entire country by themselves? What RPGs have you been playing?
What anything have they been doing that doesn't involve a small, ragtag team of fighters that aren't able to defeat an unstoppable enemy?

In all seriousness. I still think we should actually have our characters discuss this in-game rather than in here. Else it will seem like everybody will just follow the first suggerstion to come along.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:10 am

So with the three different objectives, and I am just throwing this out there, do you guys think we should stay in a single group of 6 or split up into smaller groups (2 groups of 3 or 3 groups of 2)?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:11 am

Selim Bradley wrote:So with the three different objectives, and I am just throwing this out there, do you guys think we should stay in a single group of 6 or split up into smaller groups (2 groups of 3 or 3 groups of 2)?
seems easier to follow the plot with us in one group, otherwise It would take a lot of time to Arian to do descriptions for every team for different locations.

And if there are teams I vote 2 teams of 3

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:So with the three different objectives, and I am just throwing this out there, do you guys think we should stay in a single group of 6 or split up into smaller groups (2 groups of 3 or 3 groups of 2)?
seems easier to follow the plot with us in one group, otherwise It would take a lot of time to Arian to do descriptions for every team for different locations.

And if there are teams I vote 2 teams of 3
Like i said, just throwing it out there. I think we should stay in a single group too, but the closer the enemy gets, we may have to divide and conquer tasks.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:13 am

Update is up.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:15 am

We defeated the Goblin King in one day, we got this Policeman

2 teams of 3 if we have to divide at some point, guys with CHA for politics
the rest for something else

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:19 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Update is up.
nice
ummm, Selim what is the aprox. time in wich the others log in?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:23 am

the 9:00 thing is the time that the character arrives, in story. Not the actual time.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 am

Fur28 wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:Update is up.
nice
ummm, Selim what is the aprox. time in wich the others log in?
Well, Max gets on about 30-90 minutes from now, estebanus lives in the same time zone but his online schedule is unpredictable, and Raven and Coolio get on usually about an hour after the latest Max does. This is average though, so whether or not they follow this tonight is unknown.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:26 am

dammit esteban, You´re the one who will make the most progress
where are you? :(

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next