Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 32 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:10 am

Selim Bradley wrote:Hooray! An update! I can't do anything in it but still! cheers
that´s the spirit

Top: Dibs on Llan for this

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 32 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by RavenEyry Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:12 am

Seems I'm off to organise the peasant mob into something like a fighting force. Still wish I could rough the army up a bit first but Selim's the boss.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:14 am

RavenEyry wrote:Seems I'm off to organise the peasant mob into something like a fighting force. Still wish I could rough the army up a bit first but Selim's the boss.
I never said you couldn't. In fact, you wanting to was why I sugested you in this group.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:27 am

And, as I pointed out for Raven, considering his history, he WOULD have knowledge of Contyrrian military tactics.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:28 am

And Selim, you absolutely could do something if you want; disagree with the general for instance.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:30 am

Ven will make the strategies with the generals, John will help make weapons, and Llan can wait in John´s bed.
Perfect strategy, we won already people

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:17 am

Arian Dynas wrote:And Selim, you absolutely could do something if you want; disagree with the general for instance.
I'll wait until Max speaks out to support. Doesn't feel like something I'd start.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:17 am

Fur28 wrote:Ven will make the strategies with the generals, John will help make weapons, and Llan can wait in John´s bed.
How will that help stop the invasion?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:18 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:Ven will make the strategies with the generals, John will help make weapons, and Llan can wait in John´s bed.
How will that help stop the invasion?
It helps in three parts
Ven: War Strategy
John: Weapons supply
Llan: Team Morale (well John´s only :P)

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:58 am

You're far from winning Fur. Just because he knows how the enemy thinks only gets you so far.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:You're far from winning Fur. Just because he knows how the enemy thinks only gets you so far.
but the strategy stays, espacially the third part of the plan :P

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:33 am

Fur28 wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:You're far from winning Fur. Just because he knows how the enemy thinks only gets you so far.
What exactly is it about your obsession with Llaan? Shepard
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:33 am

estebanus wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
What exactly is it about your obsession with Llaan? Shepard
she´s the most beautiful woman in the world Love

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:11 pm

@estebanus

It's Llan, not Llaan.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:@estebanus

It's Llan, not Llaan.
It was a typo that I didn't notice. Sorry.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:16 pm

estebanus wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:@estebanus

It's Llan, not Llaan.
It was a typo that I didn't notice. Sorry.
That's okay. No harm done. I was just letting you know because I noticed you started that a few posts ago.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:14 am

so... everybody ready to go down fighting LOTR style? 6 vs 500 ^^

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:58 am

Fur28 wrote:so... everybody ready to go down fighting LOTR style? 6 vs 500 ^^
Well, we have what Arul calls an army and will hopefully get others, like the aristocrats personal forces, to even the odds.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:03 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:so... everybody ready to go down fighting LOTR style? 6 vs 500 ^^
Well, we have what Arul calls an army and will hopefully get others, like the aristocrats personal forces, to even the odds.
not as epic but I suppose that´ll do

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:53 am

where can I gather supplies? (silly question I know)
and Do you mean things like food and water?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 am

You can gather food from the kitchens, water from the well in the courtyard.

You can also look in places like the trophy room, areas like that, even the Archive, which you have yet to explore; the list of rooms in the castle is found in the info thread which is right here;https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk/t56-inheritances-consequence
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:58 am

Good Idea I´ll go to the Trophy room
Also Noble Team maybe you should look in the Archive, maybe some political thingie is there that could help you.

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 am

well, since I can't move too well and am near the Kitchen, I guess I'll help Banchello pack provisions. That or just pack mygear and personal belongings. What are those, btw? Do the characters have anything like that?

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:29 am

Arian can you send me the info for the trophy room please
so I can do all in one post

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:57 am

Sure; will do when I get the chance, and when everyone's declared where they're going.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next