Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 3: Citadel Announced

+37
Home run MF
Jarrod_L
ZerebusPrime
GethJuggernautMKII
clennon8
DoomsdayDevice
lex0r
leafs43
Allynna
ElSuperGecko
invetro
windsurfing
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Terramine
BleedingUranium
Andromidius
Baranus33
DSharrah
boeloe
Charlie Sheen
Hrothdane
Ghost Of Kesak11
Eryri
Cyberfrog
Efrath
BlueLogic
FreewheelinDylan
Humakt
Restrider
FFZero
symbowles
Davik Kang
ivenoidea
magnetite
noobcannon
41 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mass Effect 3: Citadel Announced - Page 5 Empty Re: Mass Effect 3: Citadel Announced

Post by dorktainian Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:07 pm

yay shep clone #calledit

and.......top with this Shocked
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3: Citadel Announced - Page 5 Empty Re: Mass Effect 3: Citadel Announced

Post by Home run MF Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Shhh *Spoilers*

At Eryri

Spoiler:
Home run MF
Home run MF
Gas Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:22 pm

ive got a question.

Spoiler:
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey...if there is a Shepard's Clone... and it is possible to recruit him as a squadmate....then the hands in the rubble picture can be played out LITERALLY - shepard's clone picks up real shepard and vice versa.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Eryri wrote:
Home run MF wrote:I don't know if I should post this but whatever, there are spoilers for the Citadel DLC below so read at your own risk (datamined from the Reckoning DLC coalesced)

Spoiler:

Interesting stuff.

Spoiler:
To be honest, I really wouldn't give a crap if they pander to Synthesis. When I've gotten to the point where I can actually imagine no reveal something is wrong. So honestly, I'd just be glad for a reveal of sorts.

Last edited by IronicParticle on Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:45 pm

demersel wrote:Hey...if there is a Shepard's Clone... and it is possible to recruit him as a squadmate....then the hands in the rubble picture can be played out LITERALLY - shepard's clone picks up real shepard and vice versa.

feck it. its too late for spoilers. i really hope this is the case and we can finally give shepard an ending he deserves, plus finally kick the reapers arses.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by demersel Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:15 pm

cleaned some unrelated chutter. To IronicParticle - don't selfmoderate the forum.
demersel
demersel
Battlemaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:16 pm

demersel wrote:cleaned some unrelated chutter. To IronicParticle - don't selfmoderate the forum.
I can moderate my own posts. Also, you are abusing your power, the fuck? I don't know why the hell you are trolling, fact is spoilers are spoilers so you can stop being a dick -_-

Note: It was demersel who did this, right? If not my bad....
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightvayne Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Has anyone seen the names of the new achievements?There is in one called Last Resort that in its decription says stop a out of control scheme once and for all.Only out of control situration I can think of is the decision chamber star brat.Maybe this DLC will remove star brat.
Nightvayne
Nightvayne
Thorian Creeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CSSteele Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:52 pm

Heh, they DID say ME4 would not star a Shepard clone as the protagonist. Wink
CSSteele
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:34 am

CSSteele wrote:Heh, they DID say ME4 would not star a Shepard clone as the protagonist. Wink

Oh man, I would facepalm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:47 am

ME4: Play Commander Shepard once again, as he takes on the Leviathans/[insert enemy here].

Later: Fans are now in an outrage that the game ended with the reveal that the Shepard you played as was actually a clone.

lol
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by FreewheelinDylan Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:45 am

I'm thinking it's the Catalyst (or perhaps Harbinger) that is behind this conspiracy (clones maybe?). So, while, it won't be post-ending, it could add to Indoctrination Theory. A way for Bioware to try to please all parties.
FreewheelinDylan
FreewheelinDylan
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by CSSteele Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 am

Heh.. turns out ME2 - ME3 was ShepClone. ME4 returns to us the REAL Shepard, and we don't play as a 'Shepard 2.0' as the protagonist for the sequel. :D
CSSteele
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Andromidius Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 am

Still not confirmed who the clone is of. Or if there really is a clone, and it isn't referring to someone else.

Might not be Shepard. Though who else it could be I couldn't hazard a meaningful guess.
Andromidius
Andromidius
Admin

https://indoctrinationtheory.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Andromidius wrote:Might not be Shepard. Though who else it could be I couldn't hazard a meaningful guess.

Kai Leng?

Please, God, no...........
ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by invetro Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:51 pm

TIM is a clone? Might explained why he never turned into a husk in the first place.
invetro
invetro
Thorian Creeper

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhncq2NBuQMAEJxxOcSBqA

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Trailer:

DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Anyone expecting nude pics of Kaleeh and some magnificent cereals in that apartment that supposedly is Anderson's?
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Restrider wrote:Anyone expecting nude pics of Kaleeh and some magnificent cereals in that apartment that supposedly is Anderson's?
All I know is that the main villain is CloneShep, you can tell by the distorted picture. Which, we need a CloneShep emoticon... even if somehow, the Shepard looking image happened to be Bob, the guy who looks similar to Shepard lulz
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by magnetite Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:37 am

Shepard: Not sure if I'm really me, or just some high tech VI that thinks it's Commander Shepard.

Since when does a guy with Vrolik syndrome drive a car? This has to be a dream.

Last edited by magnetite on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
magnetite
magnetite
Brute

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:44 am

magnetite wrote:Shepard: Not sure if I'm really me, or just some high tech VI that thinks it's Commander Shepard.
That's not how it's gonna go down IMO, this Shepard is evil and doesn't even act like Shepard. This CloneShep has goons go after you. Shepard would do it himself. Something more than meets the eye is going on here, even after verifying CloneShep mind you, I believe an idea that was suggested... that the DLC is within a dream and Shep fights Indoctrinated Shep.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:47 am

Main villian will be Nega-Shepard?
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Home run MF Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Spoiler:
Home run MF
Home run MF
Gas Bag

Back to top Go down

Post by Restrider Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Home run MF wrote:
Spoiler:
:O
Restrider
Restrider
Blood Pack Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next