Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
CoolioThane
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Fur28
Hanako Ikezawa
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 18 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
MaximizedAction wrote:Consider yourselves having a new post to respond to...or wait for Coolio to chime in.
Wow, you put Llan in a tight spot, considering her personality.

You can always say no.
and disobey her majesty´s?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 18 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Fur28 wrote:
MaximizedAction wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
MaximizedAction wrote:Consider yourselves having a new post to respond to...or wait for Coolio to chime in.

You can always say no.
and disobey her majesty´s?

It's not like this is this groups first dilemma. We managed the ghouls pretty well...well, with a few bruises that is, one of which is now a talking mummy...

:EDI:
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:45 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

You can always say no.
See, that's the problem. On one hand, she sees herself as your servant so to address you as just Aaron seems inproper. On the other hand, being your retainer see will see every order fulfilled. Maybe just using "my lord" will work, since that still shows respect and is vague enough to not point out who you are because no matter what you must be someone important to have vassels.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
MaximizedAction wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

You can always say no.
See, that's the problem. On one hand, she sees herself as your servant so to address you as just Aaron seems inproper. On the other hand, being your retainer see will see every order fulfilled. Maybe just using "my lord" will work, since that still shows respect and is vague enough to not point out who you are because no matter what you must be someone important to have vassels.

Then this is what Llen with go with.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
MaximizedAction wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

You can always say no.
heh, she´s like a robot about to explote for a problem she can´t answer Grin

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:08 am

MaximizedAction wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
MaximizedAction wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:

You can always say no.

Then this is what Llen with go with.
Thank you, my lord. :)

@Fur
*Llan goes into Rampancy*
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 am

I am thinking of getting Minecraft for Xbox. what do you guys think: should I?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:45 am

Selim Bradley wrote:I am thinking of getting Minecraft for Xbox. what do you guys think: should I?
don´t know, i would only buy it if i had people to play with
Minecraft seems like the kind of game that gets boring playing single-player
up to you

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:05 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:I am thinking of getting Minecraft for Xbox. what do you guys think: should I?
don´t know, i would only buy it if i had people to play with
Minecraft seems like the kind of game that gets boring playing single-player
up to you
I thought the same thing but I watched tobuscus play SP and it looks fun. I probably will buy it since it wont cost me anything except theMicrosoft Points I got for Christmas.

@Max
I will answer your post after either estebanus and coolio post too.

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:27 am

watched some people play single player too, but after AH´s Let´s Plays i knew for sure that i would only want it for MP

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 am

Fur28 wrote:watched some people play single player too, but after AH´s Let´s Plays i knew for sure that i would only want it for MP
Well, I discovered they still offer the Trial Version so Ill use that first.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:59 am

Having fun are we gentlemen?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:02 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Having fun are we gentlemen?
i got away with booze, so yeah Grin

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:08 am

*nod head with eyes closed and small smile*
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
*nod head with eyes closed and small smile*
hey, i´m stuck to "going to my room to sleep"
hmm, i dont think i have enough time to visit another room

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:02 am

Fur28 wrote: hey, i´m stuck to "going to my room to sleep"
Since I assume your room is in the same wing as ours, maybe your character has to walk past Coolio's room and can join in on the fun.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:12 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Since I assume your room is in the same wing as ours, maybe your character has to walk past Coolio's room and can join in on the fun.
he can´t, John wouldn´t do that :(

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:16 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Oh, right. Well, you can help Raven with his construction of his quarterstaff. You are a blacksmith, after all.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:17 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Oh, right. Well, you can help Raven with his construction of his quarterstaff. You are a blacksmith, after all.
yeah, i´m mad at Ven, Erik found me while Ven stopped me

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:19 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
yeah, i´m mad at Ven, Erik found me while Ven stopped me
At least that will make an interesting scene when he comes to ask for your aid. Regardless, I sense the next event will happen soon so you will be able to do stuff again then.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:39 am

@Selim
quick Coolio´s here tell him to respond

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 am

Fur28 wrote:@Selim
I sent him a PM that he is popular to have half the others visiting him at the same time.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:@Selim
I sent him a PM that he is popular to have half the others visiting him at the same time.

Hey, I heard there was a party in here? Partaaaay! What a Face
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:34 pm

An adventuring party.

Anyway; let me know when the lot of you are ready for an update.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:An adventuring party.

Anyway; let me know when the lot of you are ready for an update.
I am ready for an update whenever you are. However I am heading to class soon so will not be on for several hours.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next