Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Skyrim fans out here?

+21
KevShep
Master Blaster
DSharrah
BlueLogic
Fur28
Brazukka
invetro
401 Kill
umadcommander
Steelcan
estebanus
Asari tears
Andromidius
Lady Jane
FFZero
solidsnake78
Norlond
BRAVO543211
Raistlin Majere
RavenEyry
GethJuggernautMKII
25 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Any Skyrim fans out here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Skyrim fans out here?

Post by Steelcan Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:37 pm

Phantom Infiltrator wrote: Here's a question about followers:

Would a stealth based character do well with a follower; and if so which follower has the best synergy with such a character?
. Aela the Huntress or Cicero
Steelcan
Steelcan
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Steelcan Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Well my main is a Nord, pro-Imperial, heavy armor, expert with all weapons, 1h, 2h, and bows and shields. Also a very good alchemist.

So far he's joined the Companions and the Bard's
Steelcan
Steelcan
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:03 am

Steelcan wrote:
Phantom Infiltrator wrote: Here's a question about followers:

Would a stealth based character do well with a follower; and if so which follower has the best synergy with such a character?
. Aela the Huntress or Cicero

Sadly I killed Cicero. Couldnt stand him.
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by umadcommander Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:35 pm

My main character,
Name: Altair (i always give my character a referenced name in games like this Grin )
Info: Breton, Dragon scale light Armour, Dual wielding dragon bone swords
Factions:Harbinger of the companions, arch mage of winterhold, still not sure on the civil war, sided with the dawnguard, destroyed the dark brotherhood
Skills ive maxed: Sneak, One handed, Smithing, Light armor
umadcommander
umadcommander
Rachni Brood Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by 401 Kill Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:22 pm

I have a question... What would be the best Dragon Preist mask for my character, and where is the mask located?

I have a Nord specializing in two handed, heavy armor, enchanting, smithing, and archery.
401 Kill
401 Kill
STG

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Which side of the civil war have more morally justifiable reasons to side with them?
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Phantom Infiltrator wrote:Which side of the civil war have more morally justifiable reasons to side with them?
I'd say the empire, personally. At least they don't consist of racist bastards who banish different species from even entering their damn cities. Also, if Skyrim were to fall under stormcloak control, the thalmor would immediately seize the chance to conquer the entire province. The devastated new Kingdom of Skyrim wouldn't be able to match the thalmor. Their own country is devastated from a civil war, their soldiers tired, wounded, or worse.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm

401 Kill wrote:I have a question... What would be the best Dragon Preist mask for my character, and where is the mask located?

I have a Nord specializing in two handed, heavy armor, enchanting, smithing, and archery.
Konahrik is the best mask for every type of character, but you need every other mask to get it, sooo... I'd say Rahgot (Forelhost) for +70 stamina, the other masks are all for mage classes
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 pm

estebanus wrote:
Phantom Infiltrator wrote:Which side of the civil war have more morally justifiable reasons to side with them?
I'd say the empire, personally. At least they don't consist of racist bastards who banish different species from even entering their damn cities. Also, if Skyrim were to fall under stormcloak control, the thalmor would immediately seize the chance to conquer the entire province. The devastated new Kingdom of Skyrim wouldn't be able to match the thalmor. Their own country is devastated from a civil war, their soldiers tired, wounded, or worse.

But wouldn't siding with the empire mean siding with the Thalmor? Those guys aren't exactly what I'd call good folks.
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Phantom Infiltrator wrote:
estebanus wrote:

But wouldn't siding with the empire mean siding with the Thalmor? Those guys aren't exactly what I'd call good folks.
Not exactly the same, no. I agree with you that the thalmor are evil, but siding with the empire is not the same.

If you're only looking at the short-term consequences, then sure, join the stormcloaks. You'll have saome fun killing elves then, but it won't be so funny when their entre army arrives and kills you all.

However, if you want to find a long-term solution to dealing with the thalmor, you side with the empire. Throughout the game, you realize that the empire has no love for the thalmor, and that they aren't interested in long-term peace with them. They want reveng, but they're not hot-headed. They're looking for the perfect moment to strike before they actually do so.

Siding with the empire is not the same as siding with the thalmor, not by a long shot.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by 401 Kill Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Norlond wrote:
401 Kill wrote:I have a question... What would be the best Dragon Preist mask for my character, and where is the mask located?

Konahrik is the best mask for every type of character, but you need every other mask to get it, sooo... I'd say Rahgot (Forelhost) for +70 stamina, the other masks are all for mage classes
I already have Rahgot. But thanks anyway! Now I will get every mask!
401 Kill
401 Kill
STG

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Last question regarding the civil war. Is it possible to side with one group initially and then betray them in favor of the opposing side?
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by 401 Kill Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:09 am

Phantom Infiltrator wrote:Last question regarding the civil war. Is it possible to side with one group initially and then betray them in favor of the opposing side?
I don't think so, once you take the oath to either side, you are stuck on that side, you cannot switch to the other.
401 Kill
401 Kill
STG

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:14 am

401 Kill wrote:
Phantom Infiltrator wrote:Last question regarding the civil war. Is it possible to side with one group initially and then betray them in favor of the opposing side?
I don't think so, once you take the oath to either side, you are stuck on that side, you cannot switch to the other.

I heard something from Byne about being tasked with finding an ancient crown for one side, and being able to switch sides during this mission by bringing the crown to the opposing side.
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by 401 Kill Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:06 pm

401 Kill wrote:

I heard something from Byne about being tasked with finding an ancient crown for one side, and being able to switch sides during this mission by bringing the crown to the opposing side.
Ooh, that would be nice if you could do that- if you think you picked the wrong side then you could switch after the first mission.
401 Kill
401 Kill
STG

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Just stumbled upon my very first daedric bow. Can't wait to enchant and name this thing.
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:34 pm

401 Kill wrote:
401 Kill wrote:

Ooh, that would be nice if you could do that- if you think you picked the wrong side then you could switch after the first mission.
I'm pretty sure you can.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Yeah, you can hand the crown over to the other side, surprising everyone.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by invetro Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:30 am

My main is a level 47 Dunmer named Errandus. I only realised that was the masculine form of the name a few hours later, but I headcanon that into my roleplay. I'm always a dark elf, gotta love being 50% fire proof.
Also gotta love being an evil, manipulative, thieving swine. I have trouble being so bad in ME, but in Skyrim it's pretty easy because most of the NPCs are personality free whelps.
invetro
invetro
Thorian Creeper

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhncq2NBuQMAEJxxOcSBqA

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:40 am

I tend not to kill unless I need to, except when Im dealing with bandits and other trouble makers. They get no mercy from me. A simple mission to take out a bandit leader will end in the entire camp being silently slaughtered.
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Brazukka Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 am

Is it possible to be a companion and a vampire lord ( or any vampire ) at the same time?
Brazukka
Brazukka
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Brazukka wrote:Is it possible to be a companion and a vampire lord ( or any vampire ) at the same time?
On PC? Mods. On Consoles? No.
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by 401 Kill Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:13 pm

What is everybody's favorite thing to do in Skyrim?

For example, my favorite thing to do is explore Dwarven ruins and take dwemer bowls, plates, pans, dishes, forks, and knives and then decorate my house with Dwarven decorations. I just love the Dwemer trinkets!
401 Kill
401 Kill
STG

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:22 pm

401 Kill wrote:What is everybody's favorite thing to do in Skyrim?

For example, my favorite thing to do is explore Dwarven ruins and take dwemer bowls, plates, pans, dishes, forks, and knives and then decorate my house with Dwarven decorations. I just love the Dwemer trinkets!

Find High Elf outpost. Create Thunderstorm. Watch.

Alternately I summon a Dragon.

Also luring all enemies in the dungeon to just outside boss room. Kill them, use Ritual power, engage boss. Watch.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by GethJuggernautMKII Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:51 pm

I have an idea for a major heist. I'm going to rob either the Blue Palace or the Thalmor headquarters in Solitude.
GethJuggernautMKII
GethJuggernautMKII
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next