Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
ThisOneIsPunny
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Hanako Ikezawa
estebanus
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 19 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 pm

I'll probably just make it so that by 8 if you haven't responded, the teamster arrives at the castle and you have to cut it short.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 19 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by MaximizedAction Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Btw, a question from the European guy: 8 pm in what timezone?
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Alaska.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm

He's in Alaska, so that would make it midnight Eastern Standard Time, so early morning for you guys in Europe.

Edit: Ninja 'd
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm

Arian Dynas wrote:I'll probably just make it so that by 8 if you haven't responded, the teamster arrives at the castle and you have to cut it short.
Longest half hour ever! :stick:
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Thanks! And that'd be 6 am over here.

But while it is a lot of fun chatting with Selim's character, it somehow lacks the others' participation.

EDIT1:But they did inform us after all about their absence so I hope that they either visit more often from thereon, or that the game will be paced a bit slower, so that every character still gets to know the others, in spite of them not being online so often.

EDIT2: On the other hand, I don't know how fast or slow paced the normal forum RP is, so...no reason for me to complain.

Last edited by MaximizedAction on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:Thanks! And that'd be 6 am over here.

But while it is a lot of fun chatting with Selim's character, it somehow lacks the others' participation.

EDIT1:But they did inform us after all about their absence so I hope that they either visit more often from thereon, or that the game will be paced a bit slower, so that every character still gets to know the others, in spite of them not being online so often.

EDIT2: On the other hand, I don't know how fast or slow paced the normal forum RP is, so...no reason for me to complain.
What are you trying to say? Crying :stick: I'm just kidding. I feel the same.
As for your edits, the usual timeframe, at least with my friends, is 24 hours so this is average. The problem is it's the weekend, so people don't have a set schedule like during the week. So usually weekend events get extended to cover the entire weekend, aka 48 hours.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:51 pm

@Arian
How did we all meet and get in the caravan?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:23 am

Ok, gonna go to bed now. See ya guys around.
And good night Llan, my dear protector!
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 am

You all met at the pier, where the caravan was waiting for you.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:37 am

MaximizedAction wrote:Ok, gonna go to bed now. See ya guys around.
And good night Llan, my dear protector!
Good night, my lord! I will protect you while you sleep. Ninja

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:38 am

Arian Dynas wrote:You all met at the pier, where the caravan was waiting for you.
OK, thank you.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:47 am

man i cant wait for the next update
also, we´ll be told what our weapons are?
or we already have them?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 am

Fur28 wrote:man i cant wait for the next update
or we already have them?
The next event will be at around 9:00 pm where you are in Mexico, Fur. So it will be soon.
I do not think we have weapons yet, and probably will not until combat atarts. The only exception is when it is a special weapon that is part of the character, like my Lanna Sciathán ("Wing-Blades").
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:06 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:man i cant wait for the next update
or we already have them?
The next event will be at around 9:00 pm where you are in Mexico, Fur. So it will be soon.
I do not think we have weapons yet, and probably will not until combat atarts. The only exception is when it is a special weapon that is part of the character, like my Lanna Sciathán ("Wing-Blades").
tell me how many hours left for the update please,
Mexico has 3 time zonas, so i dont now wich one you´re refering to

Last edited by Fur28 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:07 am

Fur28 wrote: tell me how many hours left for the update please, Mexico has like 3 or 4 time zones
Two hours for Western Mexico, which I remember seeing you live in when that map was up. Is it 7 pm where you are now?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:09 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote: tell me how many hours left for the update please, Mexico has like 3 or 4 time zones
Two hours for Western Mexico, which I remember seeing you live in when that map was up. Is it 7 pm where you are now?
yep 7pm, the map was´t accurate but close, creepy close

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:11 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
I think that's why they took it down. I know I complained that I didn't want people knowing where I live. :*tinfoil*:
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:13 am

I just realized that you are the only person of the five of us to not post on C:I-A Thread. Well, and estebanus but he is waiting at the keep so isn't with us yet.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
I think that's why they took it down. I know I complained that I didn't want people knowing where I live. :*tinfoil*:
let them come, going where that map was pointing will probably get them robbed, kidnapped or killed(probably not, but better point out all the options)
Mexico the perfect Troll Trap Wrex

Last edited by Fur28 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:15 am

Selim Bradley wrote:I just realized that you are the only person of the five of us to not post on C:I-A Thread. Well, and estebanus but he is waiting at the keep so isn't with us yet.
nobody is online at the same time as me :(
my character is quiet so it fits Thane

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:I just realized that you are the only person of the five of us to not post on C:I-A Thread. Well, and estebanus but he is waiting at the keep so isn't with us yet.
Hopefully this next event will have everyone able to talk to each other, so that will no longer be an issue.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:18 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Hopefully this next event will have everyone able to talk to each other, so that will no longer be an issue.
or atleast let me stab people Very Happy

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:19 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Shocked That wasn't going to be what happened to the teamster, was it?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:22 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Shocked That wasn't going to be what happened to the teamster, was it?
no, of course i wasn´t going to assasinate him, ride you all to a cliff and take over the kingdom, why would you think that?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next