Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

+3
Hanako Ikezawa
MaximizedAction
Arian Dynas
7 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

Post by Fur28 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 am

I take a look at the weapons, looking for something that may be useful in the future.

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:37 am

After being set down on a bench while the others walk around, my eyes scan the Trophy Room looking for anything that can come in handy.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Slowly feeling along the stones in the wall, suddenly one presses in at my touch and a dark tunnel opens up. After pausing for a moment to consider, I carefully enter.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:41 pm

I approach the first shelf and bow to look at the lowest stack of papers. Wiping the first sheet facing me carefully with my fingers so as to not cause a dust storm.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:35 am

I look around the Trophy Room and spot a shadow of something unusual compared to the other objects yet familiar to me. I get closer and see more details of this object. It is actually a pair of objects, clearly of elven make, with a armor plate with small pins sticking out the back. Connected to that were 5 leather straps that left the plate and each containes a small, hollow piece of steel that had an inch long blade sticking out the non-hollow side. I pick them up and notice it is the same size as my hand. I place it over the hand armor of my Lanna Sciathan and strap it on, noticeing that the small steel parts are the perfect size to fit my fingers into. I do so, and it's a perfect fit. I close and open my hand a few times to inspect the device, which I now recognize as the Neko-Te I thought I lost so long ago, and apply the other one to my other armor.

"I thought I had lost these. King Alonso must've repaired and kept them as a reminder of when he found me." I say to myself while remembering those days before coming back into the present and continue my search for anything that can aid us.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:39 am

As I scan around the room, a few things catch my eye; broken shields hung from the walls, decorative swords, the like. In particular, an amulet, hanging from a hook in a glass case attracts my attention; wrought in Findish style, a large knot-pattern dominating the central medallion, with a fine chain hanging it from the top; I notice a latch holding the case closed. I decide to Investigate this further

As I gently flip open the top of the case, eliciting a gentle ring from the medallion striking the side of the case gently, my mind, for reasons I don´t know why, wanders to the white cliffs dominating the northern shore of my homeland. I feel as though I should put this medallion about my neck.

With no current desire of losing myself into it, I take a look around to see what the other two people in the room were doing.
Surprisingly my rusty old ears managed to hear what Llan said to herself.
"Heh, of all my years of knowing all kinds of people, it´s the first time I see an assassin...?"

I said without knowledge of what she was exactly, but an asassin seemed like the kind of thing she would be

"Saying personal information about herself out in the open, in the presence of strange men"

I said to Llan

Last edited by Fur28 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:07 am

While continuing my search for more objects that can prove useful, I look around to see what Rodrigo and John are doing. The former is walking around looking at everything, though he seems to be more in the mindset of simply looking at each object and not really considering using it. The latter I notice is putting a medallion around his neck and is glancing at me. I hear him, even though he probably thinks I can not, ponder about my occupation and assumes I am an assasin of some sorts. He is technically correct in his assessment: assasination is an art, one of many, that I am well trained in. He then comes closer and addresses my open recollection comment, and I reply:

"I was simply reminiscing about the past. These kinds of rooms have that affect on people."

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:00 pm

I decide to go to the trophy room, maybe I'll find something that can come in handy.

As I approach the trophy room, I see that the room is already quite full of people.

"Hello", I say as I enter the room, "Oh, don't mind me, I'm just looking for something that might prove useful later on."
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:00 pm

After digging through manuscript after manuscript, piles upon piles of boring, humdrumb script waffling long and laboriously over the minutiae of daily agricultural intakes and the cost of the treasury, a book slips out of the pile and drops to the ground, kicking up a cloud of dust; I bend closer to investigate, and find the leather bound cover bears a legend, written in a fluid hand, tooled in gold. It reads The Nature of the Divine.

In my goal of finding something useful among these piles, I decide to open the book and see if I can find something useful in it.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:21 am

I decide to ignore Erik, he did say not to mind him
"I thought your type was the kind that hid both a blade on your sleeve and kept all personal information to yourself. Because "Information is power", or something like that"
I said to Llan

"Nice glove"
I add

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:50 am

While conversing with John, I notice Erik enter. I nod to acknowledge his existance in the room, then leave him be while I continue the conversation. Coyly, I respond to his inquiry:

"What information have I shared that you do not already know, Goodman John? All I have said is that these were from when King Alonso and I met, which all whom are here already know due to the fact of my mere presence here at this castle. And thank you for the compliment. I' m glad it is once again in my posssession."

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:56 am

"Well, you never know what other people might do if they knew more about you."

I turn my back and go back to examining the medallion

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:02 am

I notice Llan looks a little depressed, so I decide to ask her about it.

"Llan... are you all right? You seem a little... distressed."
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:10 am

Seeing as both John and Rodrigo were enraptured with what they were looking at, I notice Erik approaching me and asks why I looked distressed. I reply:

"To be honest Sir Erik, I am not. It doesn't feel right that I leave my lord's side. I have been sworn to protect him no matter the cost, both as my duty to him as well as a final wish from King Alonso. While I'm not doubting your skills in keeping him safe, it feels wrong leaving his side like this, especially with how chaotic things are right now."
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:14 am

"I understand your feelings, Llan. And I really wish I could help you. However, that would require that one of my companions would swap places with you, and I don't want to make anyone do something they might not want to. The only way I see this happening is if someone would offer to swap with you..."
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Fri May 31, 2013 10:44 am

The morning dragged on, taking its time. But while nature could take all the time she desired, men could not. It would be said in later years, that the inhabitants of Castle Santoyi fled like thieves in the night. Those who prefered facts to poetry would inform you it happened at midday, the two groups each gathering their supplies and splitting off in their opposing directions, one bound east, the other, bound northward.

Goodbyes were said, the General, butler and teamster bidding farewell to the nobles and "greater" men as they left the keep, intent on rescuing their kingdom.

----------------------------

Ok, both groups, I want you to inform me who is in each group, how you are proceeding, and what you intend to do along the way; do you travel openly? Move through the underbrush? A forced march? Do you make haste? Are you conserving your energy for bandits on the road? How do you travel?

Following that, I want everyone to make a wisdom roll (in this thread if you like.) to see what you notice on the road.

Good luck.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13