Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Coats, we are all onto you.

+15
jojon2se
Restrider
Lokanaiya
dorktainian
CSSteele
invetro
FreewheelinDylan
Andromidius
Hanako Ikezawa
Vizard355
TheSuperAwesome_383
BleedingUranium
megan3c
DoomsdayDevice
Terramine
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Major Coats, we are all onto you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Major Coats, we are all onto you.

Post by Terramine Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:47 am

Selim Bradley wrote:If those things were that easily noticable, why doesn't everyone support IT? The answer is because it's subtle and not easily noticable. As for dreams, I'm sorry to say I don't have much experience with the kiind of dreams you are talking about, so I reaslly can't comment one way or the other on that.
Do you remember ANY of your dreams? In a dream, a person believes the dream is real... some people have more bizarre dreams than others, but they all at least have this 1 rule. The rule that, your dream self thinks it's reality. The only time a person realizes things are not right, is when they know it's a dream,and that's called a Lucid dream. However they are very uncommon, unless you train yourself to become lucid more often, and at that point you control your dreams anyways usually.

Ultimately, during a dream you think it's reality no matter what happens. If you've never noticed that, it's probably because your dreams have been a bit more normal than mine. I mean, dragon neighbors or giant Oreos trying to run you over isn't exactly realistic now is it? Yet if you were to dream of it, your dream self would act like it's perfectly normal. Just ask other people and you'll see that I am right and that they too have it happen, it's vastly more common to think the dream is real by default, compared to anything else.

Anyways, it's not that subtle Selim, being an ITer you should realize how absurd realists are. They grab onto straws no matter what, shadows and voices in your dreams proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's a product of indoctrination? Oh don't mind that, it's just PTSD. Shepard has reaper cables in his eyes in control and Synthesis? No there isn't! Even if there was, that means nothing! TIM controls Shepard with indoctrination, and the Reapers control TIM with indoctrination? That means nothing, stop grabbin straws! etc etc etc... these are actual counter arguments given by actual realists, some of which is worse and more pathetic than some counter arguments supplied by Young Earth Creationists -_-

It's beyond obvious Selim, I wouldn't exactly call it subtle if Indoc is beyond proven to be taking place. Just because Realists like to be dumber than brick, that does not mean our arguments are any less compelling :l
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Major Coats, we are all onto you. - Page 4 Empty Re: Major Coats, we are all onto you.

Post by DoomsdayDevice Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:56 am

'Realists', I wouldn't exactly call them that.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by CSSteele Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:29 am

Literalists or Reductionists. :P
CSSteele
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm

CSSteele wrote:Literalists or Reductionists. :P
Sorry guys, I was tired and got mixed up from when I was talking about dreams and thinking their real LOL

Yeah, I prefer Reductionist... but I don't know if that term is widespread enough to use without confusing some people. I've used it a couple of times though.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4