Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

+34
windsurfing
TurianRebel212
WeAreHarbinger
Jusseb
ZerebusPrime
Rifneno
dorktainian
triggerwarning
vlad78
CSSteele
Raistlin Majere
DoomsdayDevice
ElSuperGecko
Eryri
Terramine
1864_WORST_YEAR_OF_MY_LIF
Dr_Claymores
aboutthosedays
Maximus
Byne
Norlond
MaximizedAction
magnetite
Cyberfrog
symbowles
Ithurael
clennon8
ericformans_sisterisdead
Dwailing
noobcannon
Master Blaster
jojon2se
Yemeth
Valsamon
38 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 16 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:15 pm

Terramine wrote:...

JFC, do you really think you need to lecture people on something like that? Anyone knows that.

My point was that you're being extremely petty. It's really pathetic that you need to pick something like that to belittle someone, while it was obvious to anyone with half a braincell what he meant.

He wasn't wrong. WinRar opens zips, regardless of whatever. He could just as well have said "archive".

JFC why am I even wasting my time replying to you.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 16 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by Valsamon Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Pity?
Valsamon
Valsamon
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by triggerwarning Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:15 pm

I'm new here, but I've been reading far back into the archives. You're an idiot Terramine.

triggerwarning
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:51 pm

Careful guys, he might set off his universe destroying bomb.

Terramine wrote:
You guys think you're real funny don't you? I'm a fucking supergenius and often times I'm right about so much that the other person ends up spiraling straight down to hell all because they didn't listen to me. I'm going to crack faster than light and multiversal travel, I'm going to become a Master Scientist, I know how to create a bomb that could destroy the entire universe.
symbowles
symbowles
Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:59 pm

From what I can see without breaking my "no reading IP posts" rule, he's making a big deal out of the zip thing.

It's mostly an age thing.  Zip was the standard file format when the Internet was young.  Rar didn't catch on until later years.  So I associate compression files with zip.  Same reason some people refer to a product by a specific brand name.  Like any type of cola being called "Coke."

On a related note, IP is a pedantic twat.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by triggerwarning Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:19 pm

Rifneno wrote:From what I can see without breaking my "no reading IP posts" rule, he's making a big deal out of the zip thing.

It's mostly an age thing.  Zip was the standard file format when the Internet was young.  Rar didn't catch on until later years.  So I associate compression files with zip.  Same reason some people refer to a product by a specific brand name.  Like any type of cola being called "Coke."

On a related note, IP is a pedantic twat.

My mother still says Xerox something. She worked in the States for a while and it's stuck in her mind. These things happen when you're not an omnipotent super-scientist demi-god.

triggerwarning
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:43 pm

it's so great how utterly insane IP is it's like watching a trainwreck of a train that doesn't realize it's crashed and i'm amused as fuck by all this

next he'll flip his shit because someone has .tar files lying around instead of compressing them to .tar.gz, i'm calling it
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Norlond wrote:it's so great how utterly insane IP is it's like watching a trainwreck of a train that doesn't realize it's crashed and i'm amused as fuck by all this

next he'll flip his shit because someone has .tar files lying around instead of compressing them to .tar.gz, i'm calling it

Friendly reminder that these days the file ending ".tgz" is also very popular among the young people.
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:31 am

.jar files haunt my dreams.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:45 am

Terramine wrote:
Norlond wrote:it's so great how utterly insane IP is it's like watching a trainwreck of a train that doesn't realize it's crashed and i'm amused as fuck by all this

Lmao no. You're a nobody so you're not one to talk. You aren't even going to amount to anything. You are an irrelevant little sheeple. You think you're smart but you're no more than a mindless drone.

I don't usually read his shit, but I saw that he'd deleted the post.  He wanted it gone, but I still had a tab open where I could see and quote it.  So I preserve his self-aggrandizing bullshit for all to see.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by triggerwarning Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:49 am

Rifneno your avatar is the greatest thing ever

triggerwarning
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:52 am

Rifneno wrote:I don't usually read his shit, but I saw that he'd deleted the post.  He wanted it gone, but I still had a tab open where I could see and quote it.  So I preserve his self-aggrandizing bullshit for all to see.
You claimed you had me blocked.

Anyways I deleted it because I figured that it would've been better to just not say anything.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:53 am

Terramine wrote:
Lmao no. You're a nobody so you're not one to talk. You aren't even going to amount to anything. You are an irrelevant little sheeple. You think you're smart but you're no more than a mindless drone.
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 16 333
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Byne Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:07 am

Terramine wrote:Anyways I deleted it because I figured that it would've been better to just not say anything.

If only you came to that conclusion more often with your other ridiculous posts.
Byne
Byne
Threadmaster™

Back to top Go down

Post by windsurfing Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:42 am

Byne wrote:
Terramine wrote:Anyways I deleted it because I figured that it would've been better to just not say anything.

If only you came to that conclusion more often with your other ridiculous posts.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
windsurfing
windsurfing
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:16 am

So has anyone heard anything else yet about the clusterfuck that is MEA?
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by windsurfing Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:15 am

dorktainian wrote:So has anyone heard anything else yet about the clusterfuck that is MEA?

Sure, you excited about interactive crowd technology from Rory McIlroy's PGA Tour? When you walk throw crowd they will be as intelligent as a door knob and react (or the lack of) to your movements as your wade through! How exciting eh? It's the single most amazing feature in the game so far. Gotta have crowd tech because Mass Effect is all about exploration and what better way to spend 180hours in the MEU than exploring through crowds. Can't wait, hyped™.
windsurfing
windsurfing
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Terramine wrote:

nice, that is exactly the insanity i was talking about! go on buddy, entertain me  bounce

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 16 DKJhx9l

edit: well shit, did i accidentally bully him away? now i'm sad
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:02 pm

dorktainian wrote:So has anyone heard anything else yet about the clusterfuck that is MEA?

Apparently various Bioware bods are doing their usual Twitter-based prick-teasing about something happening at Sony's event today.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bioware-teasing-playstation-meeting-announcement/1100-6443368/

Hopefully it's about Dragon Age rather than their other nonsense.
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:49 pm

How about that game footage!!!!Cant wait to do a bunch of dragon age type fetch quests on pretty worlds exploring and scanning vaults..... .....
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:00 pm

ok. gameplay on the PS4 neo at 4K.

dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:04 pm

I had some nasty synthesis flashbacks with that green beam rising to the ceiling. And Lost wants its smoke monster back. Bioware really needs some new plots besides rummaging around looking for ancient magic / sufficiently-advanced-technology artefacts.
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:13 pm

Looks stupid and like a walking simulator. Show us real shit. Like gunplay, customization, level trees, mods. You know, shit an RPG is.
TurianRebel212
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Terramine wrote:You claimed you had me blocked.

If you'd actually checked to see how the block works on this board, you'd know that it hides posts by blocked posters and leaves a single line saying that you've blocked a post and you can click that line to view it anyway.

And because I do know something about computers, I knew that unless the the forum was coded by a madman, the information was already stored client-side and I could still retrieve it even after you'd deleted it.

Anyways I deleted it because I figured that it would've been better to just not say anything.

That's generally a good rule for you all-round BTW.

Spoiler: It will eat more shit than two million girls with one million cups.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:15 pm

the tech looked very collectorish. links between prothean tech and MEA? Also, The jumping reminded me of Crash Bandicoot, all that was missing was the jungle.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next