Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilation of Unanswered questions

+23
skillz1986
Terramine
pasza89
Rankincountry
DSharrah
Charlie Sheen
DoomsdayDevice
Andromidius
Maffers
AxStapleton
SZKSYPCZE
hukbum
symbowles
Jusseb
TJBartlemus
demersel
MikeyTurvey
Lombus
Raistlin Majere
WeAreHarbinger
dorktainian
Eryri
Ghost Of Kesak11
27 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Compilation of Unanswered questions - Page 8 Empty Re: Compilation of Unanswered questions

Post by dorktainian Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Picard Facepalm Sir Patrick a smiley? Whatever next?

dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Compilation of Unanswered questions - Page 8 Empty Re: Compilation of Unanswered questions

Post by Terramine Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:13 pm

symbowles wrote:
IronicParticle wrote:True, though in regards to evolution the better education will probably be where we will most drastically change, slowly... followed by the males "package" sizes and the females "buzzom and buttocks" sizes even more slowly :P

Screw evolution! Just make me a Miranda so I can have my perfectly evolved female now! lol!
She already exists...
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:14 pm

dork wrote: Picard Facepalm Sir Patrick a smiley? Whatever next?

What, was that meant towards me?
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:15 pm

IronicParticle wrote:

She already exists...

oh?
symbowles
symbowles
Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:16 pm

symbowles wrote:
IronicParticle wrote:

She already exists...

oh?
Compilation of Unanswered questions - Page 8 Mirand10
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:17 pm

IronicParticle wrote:
dork wrote:i suppose the question is 'what exactly is dark space'?
The space between galaxies I'd assume, but would you put a big old Citadel-type relay out there? Or would you put it in another galaxy, among another relay network to harvest other life?

I think if there were another Citadel type relay, it would be in darkspace. To me if the theory about there being another Citadel (anti Citadel?) in dark space is true, then there is a reaper base. Maybe similar to the Collector Base.

Here the "Anti Citadel" would connect to any given galaxy relay network. Our Citadel now doesn't work (thanks to the Prothean virus) so the Reapers had to travel manually. But the "reaper base" can connect to any relay, all the other harvests that happen when ours isn't work as intended. That's maybe how it works? "reaper base relay" connects to certain galaxy relay system, our come reapers, harvest....profit!

random speculation. lol
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:18 pm

IronicParticle wrote:

*snip*

She's genetically engineered to be perfect?
symbowles
symbowles
Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:19 pm

speculation.

There is plenty of 'dark space' all around us in the form of dark matter.

The 'Citadel' could be one of many, and the reapers could very well be pan dimensional beings.

and now its time for my meds. Picard Facepalm
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:21 pm

WeAreHarbinger wrote:
IronicParticle wrote:
dork wrote:i suppose the question is 'what exactly is dark space'?
The space between galaxies I'd assume, but would you put a big old Citadel-type relay out there? Or would you put it in another galaxy, among another relay network to harvest other life?

I think if there were another Citadel type relay, it would be in darkspace. To me if the theory about there being another Citadel (anti Citadel?) in dark space is true, then there is a reaper base. Maybe similar to the Collector Base.

Here the "Anti Citadel" would connect to any given galaxy relay network. Our Citadel now doesn't work (thanks to the Prothean virus) so the Reapers had to travel manually. But the "reaper base" can connect to any relay, all the other harvests that happen when ours isn't work as intended. That's maybe how it works? "reaper base relay" connects to certain galaxy relay system, our come reapers, harvest....profit!

random speculation. lol
I'm sure there's a Reaper base, but I think the idea that we will find it... is much in the way of a Reaper off button. Either way, I doubt they'd just keep it near our galaxy of all places especially when Andromeda is going to collide with us making an even bigger galaxy.

Or maybe it is near us, who knows.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:22 pm

symbowles wrote:
IronicParticle wrote:

*snip*

She's genetically engineered to be perfect?
No lol, she's what Miranda is based on. Shouldn't she like have Miranda's ass? Isn't her body also what Miranda's is based on?
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:24 pm

dork wrote:speculation.

There is plenty of 'dark space' all around us in the form of dark matter.

The 'Citadel' could be one of many, and the reapers could very well be pan dimensional beings.

and now its time for my meds. Picard Facepalm
Well, their Type Omega-minus on the kardashev scale... which is to say, they already control space and time. Maybe their pan-universal, like the one aliens in Half Life 2...(i'm tired lol)
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Anyways, goodnight people!
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by symbowles Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 pm

IronicParticle wrote:No lol, she's what Miranda is based on. Shouldn't she like have Miranda's ass? Isn't her body also what Miranda's is based on?

I know who she is, guess the sarcasm was missed there. But I believe just her face was used, right? I may be wrong. In any case my joke was asking for a genetically perfect woman, not Miranda's face model. Although it wouldn't be a tragedy to settle for the latter.

Please don't tell my girlfriend :x
symbowles
symbowles
Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Ok ill put any new questions on the list in a little while. Since I plan on releasing this to bsn tomorrow at 6-8 P.M. EST I will take questions for the simplified list. What questions do you think are the best? Please say the post is for the simplified list since I will be taking questions as well. The limit for questions will be 2 for each category in the list.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:04 am

I have finish editing the questions that I caught in the last 2 pages.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:13 am

Kesak11 wrote:I have finish editing the questions that I caught in the last 2 pages.
You may not want to add my 1 question in there, otherwise it could be banned lol
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:26 am

IronicParticle wrote:
Kesak11 wrote:I have finish editing the questions that I caught in the last 2 pages.
You may not want to add my 1 question in there, otherwise it could be banned lol
I look at the question beforehand. Your was not added I believe although im already expecting a ban.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jusseb Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:38 am

We should take 3 to 5 questions per headline involving story, Shepard or ending related material to the final list.

And then ofcourse, hoping the thread doesn't get locked down in like 2 minutes. That whole BSN forum is pretty messed up these days, the habitat of haters and synthesizers.

Isn't there a better way to bring the list to Bioware?
Jusseb
Jusseb
Geth Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:41 am

What about, picking the 3 to 5 for the thread and posting the full thing to maybe the IT group (on the BSN) that way people can choose a TL;DR or the full layout and comment etc.

Maybe not the IT group though you'll get a lot of "thinly veiled IT thread derp!" but yeah, just putting that out there.
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Jusseb Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:02 pm

I think it's better not to even mention the IT. That will jynx the whole thing before people can answer.

The questions don't even need to be IT related, even better if they don't.

Just questions that every random gamer could ask, without choosing a side.
Jusseb
Jusseb
Geth Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by skillz1986 Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Why include the same "reaper growl" we hear when the kid disappears in the vent, in the scene where shepard reaches the chamber with the proto reaper from me2 in cronos station? It's just a slowed down or "stretched" version of it.

I have pretty good headphones but you shoupd be able to hear it with any random headphones i think.

EDIT: grammar
skillz1986
skillz1986
Adjutant

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 pm

If I had to pick 2 important questions for the shortened list, they would be:

Where does the breath scene take place?

Why did the Catalyst need Sovereign to open the relay?
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Here's one. May need rewording.

When Shepard first calls for an evac, Joker replies with "We're taking heavy casualties up here" and then cuts to static. Then immediately afterward, Joker replies that they are on their way and BAM there is the Normandy.

So why the cut to static? Why the inconsistency between the two responses?
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:54 pm

1. Why is it that Harbinger does not kill Shepard at all during the beam charge? If any Reaper beam can kill Shepard through out the story, then why does Shepard survive the beam? It would have been easy for Harbinger to kill Shepard, and from there we could have played as Anderson, or another Squad mate, yet why doesn't Harbinger kill Shepard?

2. Why is it that if Anderson followed Shepard up the beam, then why didn't he tell coats to not retreat? " There can be no retreat, no stepping back. We move forward at all cost understood." Not to mention why didn't Anderson call for medical aid for Shepard?

3. Why is it that all of our squad mates return to the Normandy? I mean during the suicide mission in ME2 all hands were on deck, yet why do all the non picked squad mates leave the final battle? This is the most important part of the story, and they are just going to leave Shepard to fight the battle alone, with just the two squad mates you picked?

4. Why does the catalyst take form of the child at the end of ME3? There is no way the catalyst can know about the child, unless it is in Shepard's head. Yet why did it pick this child out of all the people that have, and are close to Shepard pick this one child that has been haunting Shepard trough out ME3?

5. The synthesis ending. Why is it even there? I can see the control ending, since the Indoctrinated agents have been wanting to control the Reapers, yet they were being controlled by the Reapers like The Illusive man hence " It could have never worked because we already controlled him". I mean it isn't even part of the design for the crucible. Synthesizing the whole galaxy just came out of know where. And the fact that once you pick synthesis everyone forgets they are at WAR with the Reapers just is stupid. All synthesis should have done was give everyone new DNA, not a NEW personality. Javik for one should have killed himself because he would never have forgiven the Reapers/ live with them. Hackett should be organizing a resistance group. Our squad mates should not be at peace. They should be fighting the Reaper. Yes Shepard died to save the whole galaxy, but the fact that all synthesis should have done, was give everyone new DNA is stupid. Not to mention wouldn't the former slaves to the Reapers (The Reaper army troops that are made from dead, or alive races),want revenge for the horrific things the Reapers made them do/ what they did to them?

6. The Catalyst logic dictates it's self. It protects organics from the synthetics. " Without us to stop it synthetics would kill organics" Um... for one the catalyst sides with the Geth during the war. The Geth are synthetics, and the catalyst is basically killing organics despite trying to " STOP" Synthetics from killing organics. Not to mention with every Reaper that was killed during this war, and the past cycles the catalyst has lost countless organic races.So much for saving all organic life. Not to mention in ME1 It told Nazara (Sovereign) told gather the synthetics and this cycle, and use them to kill the organics, so Nazara can open the citadel relay and it's Reaper army can begin the harvest again. Which brings up another question.

7. If The Reapers are being controlled by the catalyst, then why do the Reapers express Independent thought. Everything the Reapers tell you like Harbinger,and Sovereign, contradicts the catalyst motives. For one Sovereign finds organics as an error that needs to be corrected, and it in fact finds it's race " The Reapers" as " We are each an nation Independent, free of all weaknesses." Now for Harbinger when you bring your squad mates with you on wither the collector ship, or the base. Harbinger would say that Turians are to primitive, and can't be harvested. The Quarains have to weak of an immune system, and can't be harvested. The Salarins have to short of a life span, and can't be harvested. The Krogan are sterile, and can't be harvested. The Asari have weak genetic material. The Drell are to few. However when you have human squad mates, and well Shepard Harbinger goes on about how humanity can be Reaperized into a Reaper. So when the catalyst says it harvest organic life, does it leave out the ones that are not fit to become a Reaper, or does it mean a capital ship Reaper?

8. Why does Anderson's death effect Destroy ending? After you enter the Citadel, and see "Major Coat's", and his helmet being taken off by a keeper, which vanish after Shepard "wakes up", Shepard goes to find Anderson, Once Shepard finds Anderson, T.I.M comes and it's funny because you have this whole argument with T.I.M that Controlling the Reapers is bad, but after the chat if Anderson dies before you have a final last chat. Your ems for the Destroy ending goes up by a 1000. Why is that. You mean to tell me that Anderson's death can affect how Shepard would live in the destroy ending out of all the synthetics that will die in Destroy? I mean why?

9. How does Shepard survive the crucible blast in Destroy ending? I mean come on Shepard is right in the middle of the explosion. Shepard should be dead, as dead. With all the blood trauma, Harbingers beam affects, Shepard getting shot in the right shoulder, and some how the gut, combined with the huge explosion in the middle. Shepard should be dead. Not to mention when the catalyst says " The crucible will not discriminate. All synthetics will be targeted, even you are partly synthetic." Shouldn't Shepard be dead? Shepard is half synthetic, and all those synthetic parts should be destroyed, yes why does Shepard live? I mean why, and how?

10. How does Shepard's squad know that Anderson is dead? No way they could know Anderson is dead because nobody should have know Anderson is dead, other than Shepard. Not to mention how declared Anderson dead? Heck even Hackett didn't ask Shepard where is Anderson. Now if They over heard that Anderson died during the T.I.M confrontation, then why don't then why doesn't our Shepard's squad try not to go reach Shepard? I mean if they are over hearing the chat with Shepard, and the catalyst, then why don't they try to tell Shepard to destroy the Reapers? That was the whole point right. All of this was suppose to lead up to Shepard destroy the Reapers, and ending the cycle. Yes the other endings can end the cycle, but in truth they feel wrong. Yet I digress, but how does the Normandy squad know Anderson is dead?

Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:07 pm

ZerebusPrime wrote:Here's one. May need rewording.

When Shepard first calls for an evac, Joker replies with "We're taking heavy casualties up here" and then cuts to static. Then immediately afterward, Joker replies that they are on their way and BAM there is the Normandy.

So why the cut to static? Why the inconsistency between the two responses?

Yes, the Normandy pick up is the single thing I find most ridiculous and immersion breaking about the EC. It's like they they knew they had to find some way to account for the favoured squad-mates being on Gilligan's planet, but absolutely could not be asked to think up a remotely plausible one.
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next