Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilation of Unanswered questions

+23
skillz1986
Terramine
pasza89
Rankincountry
DSharrah
Charlie Sheen
DoomsdayDevice
Andromidius
Maffers
AxStapleton
SZKSYPCZE
hukbum
symbowles
Jusseb
TJBartlemus
demersel
MikeyTurvey
Lombus
Raistlin Majere
WeAreHarbinger
dorktainian
Eryri
Ghost Of Kesak11
27 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Compilation of Unanswered questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Compilation of Unanswered questions

Post by WeAreHarbinger Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 am

I think one of my favorite things is, i'm yet to see someone actually answer a question.

A lot of the answers are pure speculation from the people that are answering it. Either that or they troll with "ERRMAGURD some of these are nitpicking!"

Edit - whiny top is whiny Harbinger
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Compilation of Unanswered questions - Page 10 Empty Re: Compilation of Unanswered questions

Post by Eryri Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:52 pm

WeAreHarbinger wrote:I think one of my favorite things is, i'm yet to see someone actually answer a question.

A lot of the answers are pure speculation from the people that are answering it. Either that or they troll with "ERRMAGURD some of these are nitpicking!"

Indeed. Nit-picking about our nit-picking. Only on the BSN eh? They say things like "most have these have already been answered" but neglect to mention which ones, how, when or by whom.

I confess, I've decided not to read anything more from that thread. For the sake of my blood pressure more than anything.
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 pm

WeAreHarbinger wrote:I think one of my favorite things is, i'm yet to see someone actually answer a question.

Edit - whiny top is whiny Harbinger

I could attempt to answer many of these but.. Tinfoil Hat

So I was gonna just leave it to questions, not answers.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize you meant BSN.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:05 pm

SwobyJ wrote:
I could attempt to answer many of these but.. Tinfoil Hat

So I was gonna just leave it to questions, not answers.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize you meant BSN.

Yeah, i meant the BSN. Laughing

Edit - Too add, i think i have to give some of them credit. Some of the answers i could accept, though some others are just "plothole" as i said before, even if these go unanswered it really goes to show how many "answers" we didn't get that an IT type ending really could of accounted for.
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Andromidius wrote:Some of the replies on that thread are so mind numbling stupid.

Especially the one who says IT is dead, and thus proves the Breath Scene is on the Citadel.

Eh... An incorrect piece of 'evidence' used to prove something that isn't remotely proven and is infact still impossible?

That's as dumb as me saying "your hetrosexuality is disproven, therefore means you have herpes". Complete fucking nonsense.

This is why I don't even read BSN anymore. It's like a late stage brain cancer simulation.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by DSharrah Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:38 am

Rifneno wrote:
Andromidius wrote:Some of the replies on that thread are so mind numbling stupid.

Especially the one who says IT is dead, and thus proves the Breath Scene is on the Citadel.

Eh... An incorrect piece of 'evidence' used to prove something that isn't remotely proven and is infact still impossible?

That's as dumb as me saying "your hetrosexuality is disproven, therefore means you have herpes". Complete fucking nonsense.

This is why I don't even read BSN anymore. It's like a late stage brain cancer simulation.

Same here...
DSharrah
DSharrah
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:14 pm

I gave in and looked at the BSN thread. I've just wasted an hour and a half writing a monstrously long reply to some of the other posters.

I'll be so relieved when I can put this damn game behind me. My obsession with it is boring even myself.
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rankincountry Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Eryri wrote:I gave in and looked at the BSN thread. I've just wasted an hour and a half writing a monstrously long reply to some of the other posters.

I'll be so relieved when I can put this damn game behind me. My obsession with it is boring even myself.

I know what you mean. There's so many things I like about it and so many other things that annoy me that even now, I'm struggling to form a really coherent opinion. Normally I end up thinking one of two things. That a game is good, I enjoyed it for what it was and can happily move on to the next one, or I didn't like it for whatever reason, and just put it down to experience and again move on.

ME3, and by extension the whole trilogy, confuses me.
Rankincountry
Rankincountry
Nemesis

Location : Sunny Valley Rest Home for Burnt-Out Gamers, Karpyshyn Ward

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adrianprice74

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 am

I have not looked at it since I posted it (took a small vacation from both forums). Guess its about time to check it.

Edit: Well its going better than I expected. No hate mail as of yet.
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Of Kesak11 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:57 am

Considering that this is already done this thread serves no purpose. Locking in:

:devil:
Ghost Of Kesak11
Ghost Of Kesak11
Centurion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10