Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
ThisOneIsPunny
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Hanako Ikezawa
estebanus
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 35 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:43 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Fur; do you mind if I delete your observation of the obvious about the priest holding a torch? I'm trying to cut down the number of posts there and it honestly feels like you guys are having a conference while the ghoul is watching you.
ok, yeah i wanted to erase it, but couldn´t
been erasing some when they seem pointless

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 35 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:45 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Fur28 wrote:Question: Does it feel pain?

Well, you're going to have to find that out, aren't you? ;)
ok
came with a plan when you first described him in the post, now it wont work because of the info you gave.
iiiiiiiiiiiiit´s Improvisation Time

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:47 am

Fur28 wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:Did I mention that while these things might not be that strong, they ARE fast?

Llan´s fast too Joyful
Thanks, man. iyt's interesting how the first opponent we have is built on speed instead of being slow like most starter creatures. Kudos to Arian being original.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 am

Well, to be honest they DO have numbers on their side too.

However, this I will warn you, though the fight may be hard, push comes to shove, you CAN take these things, no matter how bleak it seems; I am being a bit more generous power-wise than D&D would. You lot ARE heroes after all. Hence why this is a levelless system.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:56 am

Check the most recent post.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 am

i take it the catacombs aren´t very wide, are they?

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:57 am

Be forewarned, these guys could be entirely honest and sincere in their intentions.

Or they could be lying through their black little teeth.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:58 am

Fur28 wrote:i take it the catacombs aren´t very wide, are they?

Just wide enough for about six men to walk abreast; you lot are right now at an intersection, the king's sarcophagus between you.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:59 am

Do we PM you during each attack so we can post if the attack hit or not?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:59 am

Also, just checking; is this proving fun for you guys?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:59 am

i´ll wait until we have atleast three online players to do something

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:00 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Also, just checking; is this proving fun for you guys?
NO, it´s boring and you should feel bad about it Evil or Very Mad

:EDI: Liara

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:01 am

This is really fun. New world, new teammates, it's great. Very Happy
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:15 am

Fur, what's your take on the Ghoul King? Think he is being sincere or deceitful?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:18 am

Selim Bradley wrote:Fur, what's your take on the Ghoul King? Think he is being sincere or deceitful?
deceitful, let´s kill them Twisted Evil

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:22 am

Selim Bradley wrote:Do we PM you during each attack so we can post if the attack hit or not?

Basically your dexterity determines how many attacks you are allowed to make per post. Extremely bad Dex, one every other fight-related post. Bad Dex, once every post. Average Dex, one per post, an extra every other post. Above average Dex, two per post.Good Dex, two per post, with an extra every other post. Superlative Dex, 3 per post.

If and when a fight breaks out, I will inform you about how many hits these guys can take from such and such strength (E.G. "The dire boar has health equivalent to 1 strike from Superlative strength!" as an example.), and you can write your posts around that. When dealing with things like these, if you've the strength to kill in one hit, you can feel free to make conclusive; "I kill this thing in this manner" posts, if it's a boss-like creature, then I will specify a few things, such as whether or not it has special abilities, if it needs a check to hit it, etc. If you cannot kill it in one hit, then your posts must specify; "I attempt to attack such and such creature."

For "damage" as based on strength, it works like this;

2 Extremely Bad Strength Hits = 1 Bad Strength Hit
2 Bad Strength Hits = 1 Average Strength Hit
2 Average Strength Hits = 1 Above Average Strength Hit
2 Above Average Strength Hits = 1 Good Strength Hit
4 Good Strength Hits = 1 Superlative Strength Hit

As for how YOU guys get hit and sustain damage, well whenever you make a post in combat, I will do a random number, first comparing it against your dexterity, if you failed that, then I compare another random number against your con; if you failed THAT too, then I will inform you that you have been injured; I will specify an injury dependent on how badly you failed the check.

This all make sense to everyone?
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:25 am

Oh, and before you ask; I edited your character sheets so that your scores reflect the "bracket" they're in.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:27 am

Yes it does. Thanks Arian. :)

@Fur
Either way, these things want to eat at least the remains of King Alonso so I say we wipe them out.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:29 am

Oh, and the other, "Before you ask" Yes, the Ghoul King IS a boss-creature.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:34 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
This is really fun. New world, new teammates, it's great. Very Happy

I'm glad you guys are having fun; so am I :D
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:37 am

If this encounter leads to combat, how much does it take to kill a ghoul and the Ghoul King?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:40 am

Also; If you have combat skill with the weapon you are wielding, you may treat your strikes as though they are 2 hits instead of one; example; 1 average strength attack, made with the combat bonus means your attack is improved to 1 above average attack; though 1 Good strength attack with the combat bonus is treated as being 2 Good attacks, not 1 Superlative attack.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:40 am

Selim Bradley wrote:If this encounter leads to combat, how much does it take to kill a ghoul and the Ghoul King?

That would be tellllllingggg... ;)
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 am

Ok Sueprlative strengh and above average DEX, oh yeah i´m awesome :)

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:42 am

You hit relatively fast, and in a fashion not unlike a train.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next