Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

+6
ThisOneIsPunny
MaximizedAction
RavenEyry
Hanako Ikezawa
estebanus
Arian Dynas
10 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 36 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 am

Oh, and for Max's reference; his spellcasting ability, when he wants to use it, he need only describe to me what he wants to do, and I will either make it happen, or tell him the price.

Or both.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun - Page 36 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consequence - Conversation Thread - Just For Fun

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:44 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:If this encounter leads to combat, how much does it take to kill a ghoul and the Ghoul King?

That would be tellllllingggg... ;)
Well, I have one in my personal space, and I want to know if that when combat startts I can kill it or not. But fine, I'll wait patiently. Angel
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 am

Oh and Fur? Under your personality section on your character sheet, I would advise adding the phrase;

"A complete contempt for protocol"

You know, for completeness sake. :P
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:45 am

Arian Dynas wrote:You hit relatively fast, and in a fashion not unlike a train.
What does superlative Dex and Good STR do?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:47 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:If this encounter leads to combat, how much does it take to kill a ghoul and the Ghoul King?

That would be tellllllingggg... ;)
Well, I have one in my personal space, and I want to know if that when combat startts I can kill it or not. But fine, I'll wait patiently. Angel

Oh alright, I'll have mercy; they can take 1 good strength hit, and one above average strength hit.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:48 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:You hit relatively fast, and in a fashion not unlike a train.
What does superlative Dex and Good STR do?

You are a whirling cyclone of death and mayhem.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Oh alright, I'll have mercy; they can take 1 good strength hit, and one above average strength hit.
So basically I can kill three in one attack, since I have superlative DEX and Good STR?

Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:What does superlative Dex and Good STR do?
You are a whirling cyclone of death and mayhem.
Sweet! Grin I feel like posting this again since it fits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeLJ5kHejKw

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:53 am

And i can kill two Grin

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:54 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:
So basically I can kill three in one attack, since I have superlative DEX and Good STR?
no, you could kill one, and seriously injure two in one post.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 am

Fur28 wrote:And i can kill two Grin

You could outright kill two, and outright kill a third every other post.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:57 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:
no, you could kill one, and seriously injure two in one post.
Me versus three guys ends with one dead and two others near dead. Still bas*ss!

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:57 am

Going to write down all the combat info, to not have to look for the post

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 am

Oh and Fur? just FYI, the reason I removed the gambeson from your sheet is because, when wearing chainmail, the assumption is that you have a gambeson on underneath.

Or that chainmail would chafe something fierce.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 am

I just realized I don't have armor. That or I started with armor and don't know it. Wondering
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:12 am

Arian Dynas wrote:Oh and Fur? just FYI, the reason I removed the gambeson from your sheet is because, when wearing chainmail, the assumption is that you have a gambeson on underneath.

Or that chainmail would chafe something fierce.
ok

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:21 am

Selim Bradley wrote:I just realized I don't have armor. That or I started with armor and don't know it. Wondering

I fixed that; I just gave you a leather Gambeson.

I've also done some editing to the character sheets; added some tangible benefits to some things, some detriments to others.

Armor protects you, but it slows you down. Check your character sheets, and just remember; for future reference, your score, no matter how many pluses you can tack on, will not go above 19; there needs to be SOME chance of failure.

However; there will be some magic items in the future that may make it so that you never fail certain things, but those would be a long time coming, and hard earned.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:25 am

Also, hopefully you guys don't mind when I go back and edit your posts for grammatical errors, sentence structure, etc; sorry, pet peeve.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 am

I do not mind, Arian. However, since you'll be in that thread if I ask what the Ghoul King intends will he answer me?
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:27 am

phew, my stats where only improved, DEX minus 14 yay

why would edit my posts?, they´re flawless :stick:

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:29 am

Fur28 wrote:phew, my stats where only improved, DEX minus 14 yay

why would edit my posts?, they´re flawless :stick:
You also have a Constitution of 19 now(technically 20 but can't go over 19) so you will almost never get hurt.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:32 am

Selim Bradley wrote:I do not mind, Arian. However, since you'll be in that thread if I ask what the Ghoul King intends will he answer me?

He might. Though, since he is addressing the prince right now, he would likely consider it highly rude to interject.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:33 am

Arian Dynas wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:I do not mind, Arian. However, since you'll be in that thread if I ask what the Ghoul King intends will he answer me?

He might. Though, since he is addressing the prince right now, he would likely consider it highly rude to interject.
Sounds like a job for John Hickman. lol!
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:39 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:

why would i speak to him?
words won´t kill him

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 am

Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:

words won´t kill him
Do you want me to speak to him? We don't know when Max will be on. At least another half hour if his going offline post is accurate.
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Arian Dynas Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:45 am

Selim Bradley wrote:
Fur28 wrote:
Selim Bradley wrote:
Arian Dynas wrote:

words won´t kill him
Do you want me to speak to him? We don't know when Max will be on. At least another half hour if his going offline post is accurate.

Just be warned, if you insult him, he may very well become enraged and attack you while he has the advantage.

And also, be warned, he could, very well actually BE a King in his own right.
Arian Dynas
Arian Dynas
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next