Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

+13
Norlond
DaniSaur
ElSuperGecko
Dwailing
MaximizedAction
CoolioThane
umadcommander
lex0r
Terramine
RavenEyry
Humakt
Hrothdane
BRAVO543211
17 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 Empty The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by BRAVO543211 Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:38 am

As the title says.
Personal fav video: Nukabreak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9UwlAAnlmg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np531fzqWAY
Make sure you watch the whole season if you like it, this is just a prequel(Red Star) and the opening film for the series.
Can't wait till season 2
Fav Moment
When I killed the 2 Deathclaws and a Cazadore swarm with a 9mm pistol with HP rounds
Hopes
Ability to capture locations/establish bases
Boston
Lyons Brotherhood of Steel
More assault rifles and ability to change mods on guns/ full weapon customization
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:10 am

bump
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by Hrothdane Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:34 am

Here's what we all want:

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 F3b
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 am

Watched both sometime ago. First one sux hard, but "Red Star" totally rocks!

Fav moments?
Nuked NCR HQ, Legion HQ, BoS HQ, Many others HQs! Wiped out most of the human population in Mojave makin' world a true Wasteland.
Killed the shit out of Supermutants, Ghouls, Cazadores, Tunnelers, everything that moved includin' Deathclaws Alpha, Beta, Epsilon, Omega and so on...
They're uber easy to kill, really.
Just pull out a grenade launcher, shoot the damned thing's legz and shotgun it to death! Never fails...

Spent over 400 hours in New Vegas. All DLCs, Many quest mods like New Vegas bounties, Maximum possible difficulty level with survival mods and such, new settlements, more NPCs to kill, more side-quests, new weaponz....
Damn I luv this game!

Hopes:
More Mutant Shit to annihilate! More ppl and organizations to kill! More cities to destroy with nukes!
Moar deadly weaponz!!!
Don't care when and where, as long as there is something to kill!
Why?!
Coz F*ck this whole damn Wasteland, that's why!!! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:20 pm

well Maximus you have truly accepted the darker side of Fallout and really like nukes.
Hroth- YES YES IT NEEDS TO BE DONE!
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Humakt Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:19 pm

Just.... one.... more...

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 1024x576
Humakt
Humakt
Nightmare

http://www.celestialheavens.com/thundermaps/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:well Maximus you have truly accepted the darker side of Fallout and really like nukes.
Hroth- YES YES IT NEEDS TO BE DONE!
Nah, I just follow the rules of "Adapt and Overcome!" and "Kill or be Killed!"
Simple - If I kill everything, then there will be nothing left to kill me...
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Yeah... I do what's necessary to survive but I usually don't nuke everyone I meet, only about half of them, and especially if they wear a bull and like the color red, killing those assholes never gets old.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:51 am

Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm Sgt. Von Kuffel, and this is my favorite vid in the Wasteland! Though I prefer nukes....

Anyways, I can't decide which path of destruction shall I choose next time I visit Wasteland.

In Fallout 3 I was kind of a Marksman. Specializin' in firearms mostly. Shotguns, Rifles, Miniguns - you name it! Was addicted to Whisky...

New Vegas? Melee, Stims - lot of 'em, all kinds, addicted to almost every possible thing out there and of course, Whisky...

It was cool, coz when I used my daily dosage of "buffs" - I was nearly invincible even on Very Hard/Hardcore difficulty. Ask frakkin' Deathclaws!

Fallout 4? Dunno, Xplosives mabye? 'Splosions man!!!! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:37 pm

I always been a small guns man, the assault rifles, pistols, and sniper rifles are pretty much all I use, but I also always carry a combat knife, a few grenades and mines of every type, laser/tri beam laser rifle, and a power fist/ in NV a Ballistic fist, and of course a Fat Man with around 10 Nukes, 5 on Hardcore Mode. It's a waste to not have some backup weapon types, and the fact I always make my charcacter in 3 and NV get 100 skills points in all skills and high SPECIAL points for all traits. There is a reason I call my playstyle the Battlemaster, he can handle any situation with any weapon.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Battlemaster - yep, that pretty much sums up my character and play style in New Vegas. Many traits and skills maxed up due to high lvl cap and many DLCs. I specialized pretty much in everything combat-related, except for stealth and tech skills (Lockpicks, Hacking, Programming - stuff like these, can't remember proper names).

Sometimes I sniped ppl, sometimes I nuked 'em, sometimes disintegrated 'em or simply blowed them up to hell....

Despite that I carried a wide variety of guns and amunitions, I preferred to charge into mob and then slash & burn 'em to death Shishkebab! Or that Uber-Powered-Heavy-Hammer which' name I can't remember. Flyin' corpses, heads, limbs and guts everywhere! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Oh Baby, is what I think your talking about. And I always get my lockpicking and sneak up, I use a ninja like combat style, always sneak attack one or two enemies with a silenced sniper rifle if possible, then go in with my Assault Carbine or 12.7 SMG blazing, or just punch them in the face.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:36 am

Few moar ideas/hopes for New Fallout:

-vehicles (motorcycles, armored trucks with turrets and shit like that, all custom-made and upgradeable.  Also, fuel required to power teh shit. Make it very rare to find)

-bigger world (NV and 3 were ok, but it's...not enough!)

-more factions to join/kill (like bandits, pirates, enclave - shit like that. Who said that I must be a good guy anyways? Hmh, good to have moar options.... Me? Imma Lone Wolf. Kill all these factions' bastards and take they're loot...and whiskey. Never forget 'bout Whiskey!)

Will write more If I come up with something...
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Trucks and motorcycles? Pfft, let's be able to unlock tanks and vertibirds, be able to upgrade them with Fatman laucnhers, gatling lasers, etc. For fuel instead of being rare it can be found fairly common, just regular gas though, but if you have high science or repair skill you canm make better fuel that increases speed or lasts longer, or has to be a certain type to operate high level vehicles.
More factions is a good idea, and make them capable of working together/ patch things up etc. For example, if we are on the East Coast in Boston (fingers crossed) we can find a way to reunite the Brotherhood Outcasts and Lyons Brotherhood, or possibly get the Enclave Remnants on the East Coast to enter a truce with the BOS. Make the game much more choice ridden and make things capable of really changing the Wasteland (for better or worse)
My characters prefer vodka honestly. :)
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:Trucks and motorcycles? Pfft, let's be able to unlock tanks and vertibirds, be able to upgrade them with Fatman laucnhers, gatling lasers, etc.
Mein gott, frakkin' brilliant. I'd paint "Death From Above" on that and make regular patrols accross the Wasteland.
Though I'd take Napalm/Flammenwerfer instead of Fatman. I love Fire!

Your personal Heavy-Armored squad of Battle Droids would be nice too.
Just drop'em right on top of these bastards from Vertibird!
You take 'em out from above, they got the ground game!

All should be fully cuztomizable too. You know - change equipment, ammo, squad. Meh, a man can dream.... @,@
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:20 pm

I assume Armored Battle droids means Sentry Bots with upgraded armor, gatling lasers, a flamer, and a Mini Nuke self destruct if it is somehow destroyed.
Or how about armored mind controlled DEatchclaws with a chain gun on one arm and a missile launcher/flamer on the other.
Damn Bethesda really should make things like this possible.
Oh and we need to see Fawkes again, I want a Super Mutant with a Gatling laser on my side again. Fallout 3 Gatling laser+unlimited ammo+super mutant health and damage resistance=win Hell Fawkes took on three Deathclaws and I just sat back and watch them turn to ash or loose body parts
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Another idea, fully customizable Power/Combat Armor
Imagine Hellfire Armor look and defense, but more rad res, has the medic armor AI, and increses strenghth more or agility instead of just +2, or give perception bonus, and spray paint it any color, though I'll stay with intimidation black.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:14 pm

How 'bout interactive and fully destructable enviroment?
It would give us so many new options in combat and make Wasteland even more immersive.

So you see those Super-Mutants over there? Near that crumblin', ruined building?
Use your rocket launcher and watch as the whole structure is goin' down, crushing everyone nearby!
It works in both ways of course, so you gotta be careful where you stand and what are you doin'...
Basically, makes whole world kind of "Extreme Makeover: Wasteland Edition"
Whatever you destroy, blow up, nuke etc. remains destroyed, so you'll have to deal with it, that you killed some important characters during your rampage.
Erase the "main story" quests - they suck in most cases anyway!
Make this game strictly about survival! THAT is your goal - to survive, and how are you gonna do this - depends on you.
You can be a Lone Wolf. Hunter and Killer with it's own "Batcave" that stores whole arsenal of guns and machines ready to ravage anyone and anything that threatens you. Or...

You can team up with other survivors, build or retake a fortress, make it your home.
That'd keep you concerned 'bout safety of those people who trusted you, make you show more of your "human nature" and see that Path of Destruction isn't the ONLY way to survive!  

Immersive Wasteland, huh? Let's go even further and add more weather effects!
I'm talkin' 'bout Sandstorms, Acid Rains, Fog - everything that decreases your chances at survival.
Make you take cover and wait 'till it passes. But beware, there is no safe place in Wasteland!
Make some creatures appear during night, some during bright day and some during said Hazards!
Player should feel that Wasteland is a dangerous place, and everything can and will try to kill him...

Fog & Night - Creatures that rely heavily on Stealth and Flankin' opponent! They'll stalk ya to death!
Acid Rain - Cretures that gain more power when exposed to it's effects and became even deadlier!
Sandstorm & Day - Wurms, of some kind, that lurk under sand and hunt their victim in "packs"!

Newest Frostbite Engine should do the trick! That would be so awesome! So many possibilities!
If I only had their resources...
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:20 pm

YES YES MAKE IT SO!
Other weather ideas
Radioactive rain- powers up mutant animals and causes rad level to increase unless you find cover
Nuclear winter-snow and hail that can cause damage, radiation hotspots pop up, and some creature get power ups
Droughts/Extreme heat-cause H2O to go down in hardcore, and cause low damage over time, and may cause death if exposed too long
Deathclawnado-Deathclaws fall out of the sky due to a tornado (okay that one is a joke)
Special armors provide protection against specific weather conditions, for example, a hazard/hazmat suit protects against rad and acid rain

Other idea: DLC that allows us to leave the US wasteland and travel to Canada/ England, or some other countries so that we can see how other continents are doing
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:26 pm

bump, seriously no one wants to talk about Fallout?
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:33 pm

Looks like it's just you and me, pal!
Nobody else around has what it takes to survive out there, in the Wasteland!
A shame...
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:11 am

I don't see them ever doing a Fallout outside of the United States. The series is from the POV of an American sci-fi writer in the 50's about America after a nuclear war. It's specifically American. All its lore revolves around the struggle between the US and communism. You can't just move that to another country. I understand why people want to see other countries, especially if they're not American themselves, but Fallout is simply an American based series. On a related note, that's why I don't think we'll ever see realism with it either in regards to radiation, nuclear winter, ect.

Hmm... something positive... I love killing the Legion. They're that special kind of bad guy where I don't just kill them and move on. I often kill them slowly, letting them burn to death and such, then reload and do it again. I look forward to killing more of them in the future. I almost blew my load when I blew their heartland with an ICBM.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:32 am

Even steelcan doesn't support the legion. They're a special kind of despicable.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:16 am

I'm pretty sure that I annihilated like 99% of Legion's population in New Vegas.
Then I joined them, coz I had to choose a final path, and I didn't know how to join NCR....which I hated as much as Legion.  
Despite my rather...violent relationship with Legion (I nuked their HQ at Dry Wells,) Caesar forgave me and invited me over to his "palace".
I accepted - it was the only way to meet the infamous Caesar and get to heart of my hated enemy.
Opportunity to destroy Legion once and for all.
Something unexpected has occured....  
There I was, in his tent. He asked me for help. He was sick - brain tumor or something like that. He trusted me, put his own life in my hands.
I was expert at Medicine, so I had two options: Save his life, or "accidently" end it...
So I saved him, became one of his most trusted allies as a result.
I was among them, but not one of them...
I still gave a damn about the Legion, they became a simple tool. Still hated them...
But not Him...
There was something about this man, that made me save him.
Maybe I saw that he is much like me? Tryin' to save the Wasteland in his own, twisted way?
He wasn't a madman, that's for sure. I kill madmans. Or maybe I was a madman myself?
Damn Wasteland makes you question your own sanity...
But how does one remain completely sane in the face of all this madness?
Anyways - I had to rally tribes and other groups to support Legion in Second Battle for Hoover Dam.
Only Nellis Airfield joined me. They were cool...
Helped them recover that Bomber from the bottom of the Lake.
Slaughtered the whole rest of unwiling "tribes".
Second Battle for Hoover Dam. I was leadin' an assault against the NCR.
Legion troops were worth shit, and very soon I was the only one left.
Nellis' Bomber bombarded the shit out of Dam and it's forces...
You know the rest. No survivors, not one. Just me....
Caesar was greatful, but he had to banish me from Legion because politics.
I hope there will be Legion in Fallout 4.
1% of these assholes is still too much....

I hope I entertained you with one of my stories! I could tell another one, but it's gettin' late...
Call me Wastegazer! HaHa! Rofl! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next