Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

+13
Norlond
DaniSaur
ElSuperGecko
Dwailing
MaximizedAction
CoolioThane
umadcommander
lex0r
Terramine
RavenEyry
Humakt
Hrothdane
BRAVO543211
17 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by Rifneno Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by Maximus Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:55 pm

HELL YES!
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Maximus, I get the feeling that if my Lone Wanderer or Courier met yours their would be a battle to the death....... and I would walk away with your fingers to sell to the Regulators. The amount of evil you seem to do would probably make you worth like 10000 caps.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Oh shit son, it's in morse code as well.
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:04 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:Maximus, I get the feeling that if my Lone Wanderer or Courier met yours their would be a battle to the death....... and I would walk away with your fingers to sell to the Regulators. The amount of evil you seem to do would probably make you worth like 10000 caps.
Only 10000 caps!?!?
Pal, if I had to pay you 1 caps for every atrocity I comitted - you'd be the richest sunuvagun in the whole Wasteland!
...and I'd still have plenty of caps in my pocket! ;>

Of course you assume that your "Guardian of the Wastes" could stand against "Scourge of the Wastes"...and survive! ;>
Not sayin' you're weak, hell no...
I'm sayin' that once I get close to you with all those drugs, plants, meds, alcohols, stims, jets, etc in me - you're sliced and diced!
I wouldn't sell your...remains to anyone though...I respect worthy opponents, so you'd probably end up as a...dinner! ;>
Cannibalism FTW! Hahahaha!
Besides, I like to play dirty! Survival at all costs, even if It means losing a limb or two! ;>

Last edited by Maximus on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:05 pm

lex0r11 wrote:Oh shit son, it's in morse code as well.
Quick! Who speaks Morse?!
The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 4 290px-7_Walross_1999
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by lex0r Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:21 pm

It's just the date. December 11 2013.
lex0r
lex0r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Max, you couldn't slice me up, I would have a dozen sniper rounds in you before you got within 20 yards of me, I would set up a mine field, or I would simply kill you with a headshot from a hill a mile away. If you do somehow survive that I will empty a clip of my 12.7 SMG or AK into you. And it's not Guardian of the Wastes, it's Last, Best Hope for Humanity/Messiah.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:17 pm

so is your bounty closer to......say 300000.5 caps?
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Have either of you boys measuring got one of these?

Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Holy shit, hope Max doesn't have one, he would destroy the entire wasteland.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by umadcommander Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:25 pm

seems......reasonable o.O

hax ^^
umadcommander
umadcommander
Rachni Brood Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Fallout has some of the best mods commander :)
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by umadcommander Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:47 pm

that is bethesdas thing is it not? :)
umadcommander
umadcommander
Rachni Brood Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:19 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:so is your bounty closer to......say 300000.5 caps?
Yeah, something like that...
Many groups wanted me dead, lemme see:
Legion, NCR, Regulators, Powder Gangers, Brotherhood of Steel, Talon Company, Enclave....
These guys have something in common:
They're all DEAD! Mwahaha!

About your "hills" and "mountains" stuff, Bravo "Messiah" 543211:
You assume that I'd rush through your minefield and score dozens of headhsots from dat Anti-Materiel Rifle you've got?
Nah....
I'd score some of those high-caliber rounds to locate your nest and then...I'd vanish....
See? I got plenty of Stealth Boys in my pocket + I found Stealth Suit MK.II in Big MT research complex which makes the user almost 100% undetectable! Combine it with my moderate Stealth skill and voila!
Oh I forgot about built-in system that automatically injects me with Med-X and Stimpacks when I take damage! ;>
Machete Gladius in your back from Stealth x4 crit damage, and few rounds from Big Boomer just to make sure you're dead enough!
Ninja'd! ;>

I hope they add 2 player Co-op with some PvP features this time >,>

Last edited by Maximus on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Rifneno wrote:Have either of you boys measuring got one of these?

Holy Hell!!!
MUST-HAVE-MIRV-GATLING!!!!

It's so....perfect TIM

Edit:
http://thesurvivor2299.com/ - update!
Mysterious Logo has appeared!
I guess we take that as "confirmed"!
Awesome..
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:49 pm

We must stop him before he destroys all of humanity! Call the NCR, BOS, and anyone with a gun, we have to work together to have a chance to stop Max. Then afterwards we can all go and kill some legionarres for more fun.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:53 pm

How much radiation was there at NCRCF after that?
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:08 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:How much radiation was there at NCRCF after that?
OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just have to re-install New Vegas with my old Save and download this beauty!
I'll call her: "Black Betty" (Bam-ba-Lam!)
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:11 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:We must stop him before he destroys all of humanity! Call the NCR, BOS, and anyone with a gun, we have to work together to have a chance to stop Max. Then afterwards we can all go and kill some legionarres for more fun.
Hue hue, Reaper-status achieved! 666G points! ;>
Bring it, Bravo "Messiah" 543211!
I'll introduce you to "Black Betty"!
*looks at NV installation progress - 20%*
Soon! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:12 pm

We have time before he becomes invincible, hurry everyone shoot him!
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:23 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:We have time before he becomes invincible, hurry everyone shoot him!
Hue! ;>
You misunderstood me, Bravo...
Destruction of Humanity isn't my goal...
Saving it is...

In your adventures you saw what humanity is: cruel, wild, merciless people - they became what they had to in order to survive!
There is no place for weakness in Wasteland, for only the strongest will survive!
The weak hide in Vaults, protected cities, old military facilities and underground bunkers, they Isolate themselves!
It creates illusion of safety, rendering them even weaker and unable to stand their ground!
Everyone should welcome new world, new reality and face it!
Humanity will survive, as always, and I...I'll make it stronger than ever before, for I am humanity's salvation through destruction!
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Wow,many evil, much reaper, such Harby, wow Harbinger 
;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:08 pm

..........Okay, yeah I think people would prefer to make their own choice, and will fight this to the last person, last breath, and last bullet. It is up to the strong to protect the weak and to help them rebuild, exactly what my Courier and Lone Wanderers always work towards, by saving everyone possible and finding allies in the likes of NCR and BOS, who could help rebuild humanity if they are given a few pushes in the right direction. You are just a sociopath who has survived the wastes, and sociopaths can be killed. Ask Caesar and Lanius, oh wait they are dead, no asking them anything.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:26 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:..........Okay, yeah I think people would prefer to make their own choice, and will fight this to the last person, last breath, and last bullet. You are just a sociopath who has survived the wastes, and sociopaths can be killed. Ask Caesar and Lanius, oh wait they are dead.
These two are pretty much alive in my book, pal! ;>
Some kind of distortion in space-time continnum causes those differences I guess! ;>
Sociopath you say? Hmh...
I'd agree with you in 2077, pal! You know - before the bombz and stuff
In post-apocalyptic world there are no such things as sociopath, murderer, abnormal, merciless...
There is only survival of the fittest, everything else is an illusion, relicts of times beofre Great War!
You talk about the choice - you know what choice is?
An illusion, a lie created between those with power and those without!
I have the power, and they don't...
There are some people that are running away from new reality, living in a lie! Why?
If they don't want to face the truth....they will die, humanity doesn't need weaklings, it needs to be strong!

A day may come, when my body fails me (whiskey, drugs, wounds, radiation...) and I will be released from my duty, but it is not this day! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next