Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

+13
Norlond
DaniSaur
ElSuperGecko
Dwailing
MaximizedAction
CoolioThane
umadcommander
lex0r
Terramine
RavenEyry
Humakt
Hrothdane
BRAVO543211
17 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by Maximus Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:03 pm

IronicParticle wrote:
Maximus wrote:*snip*
A lust for power can corrupt though, can blind you or awaken monsters inside. I tend to think I'd do the right thing in a position of power. I also don't think I'm a monster, that thing is not me. That's how I've gotten better, because I acknowledged that it wasn't who I am.

Anyways thanks for sharing man.
Anytime, pal! ;>

TOP! Hue! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by Maximus Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:07 am

Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:20 pm

[18:15:14] RavenEyry : If it is an elaborate hoax, it's probably perpetrated by bethesda, they've trolled us before

[18:16:34] Rifneno : That would be a fun twist.

[18:17:27] Rifneno : You know what'd be a good trolling reveal? At the end of the countdown, they post a crash dump for fallout4.exe having a CTD.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Update on Survivor 2299 People!

KVNGR REV ALPHA PPS VT PIZ UHMYLPVOQ CM XHWMZP. NBJB SPI'F BYQS QT D'Y BYFGEOB FI VQDYL MAQ. -NGQHT 5120- Nuclear winter has come

Three Words: What The Fuck?!

Edit: That Message popped up, and the guys over at The Fallout Wiki Decoded it:

THE INSTITUTE IS SEALED. THEY WON'T HELP US I'M HEADING TO BLACK ROW. - TBNLS 5120 -

MIT = THE INSTITUTE = BOSTON = THE COMMONWEALTH.

Interesting...

Also This...
and This!
Both from Reddit! Many Speculations!
Playing as Android would be Bladerunner-Awesome! >,<
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:02 pm

So let's take stock of what we can confirm and infer, based off the assumption the website is legit we can believe the following:
The game will be set in the Commonwealth, centered around Boston and MIT, based off the mentions of Boston, the Institute, and Quabin.
Most likely we will be play as the last survivor of Vault 119. Note the number of corpses reported in the last message. 899 corpses, a very odd number for a Vault.... almost like someone hid somewhere or were not in the Vault at the time....or they fought there way out to the wasteland.
So the main story will revolve around one of two things, searching for the main character's sister or finding help for your sister, or discovering a way to defeat the group that destroyed Vault 119's population.
Which begs the question, who attacked the Vault? Two obvious choices are Vault 87 derived Super Mutants or the Enclave. But, the Super Mutants would take most of the Vault hostage to turn into more mutants, so they are unlikely. And the Enclave is in shambles after their defeat on the West Coast and East Coast, with the only intact group being the unit in the Chicago vicinity, so they are also unlikely. So who attacked the Vault? A new type of mutant? Or possibly a new human group that could be a bigger threat than the Legion or the Enclave? Guess we have to wait to find out.

EDIT: Also we can assume that Doctor Li will make an appaerance based off Broken Steel in Fallout 3. Some of the chracters mentioned her heading to the Commonwealth. Not sure what role she will have.
And of course everyone's favorite disk jockey will return based off the tweets. Three Dog is coming, how is everyone doing?

Last edited by BRAVO543211 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:28 pm

Very interesting. Let's see some official Fallout 4 news. My body is ready.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:18 am

If anyone is interested here is free download for Fallout 1 and 2, don't worry it is pretty much public domain software at this point and is legal.
Fallout 1: http://theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/fallout-1-gog-edition/
Fallout 2: http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/fallout-2/
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:25 pm

F1 & F2? I tried, but I failed...
REMAKES! WHERE ARE YOU!?
It'd be cool to annihilate that abomination The Master and his Uber-Mutants by myself!
I think I'm just gonna make second run through F3 & NV, while I wait for F4...
I'll try not to exterminate everything on my path this time!
"Scourge" status is guaranteed though, coz I love stealing stuff from everybody in the Wasteland!
Stealing is bigger crime than Killing in this game, obviously....
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Cheers Bravo, been interested in playing them for a while!
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:51 am

Update!

Couldn't find any legit translation though...

NVM!

AK: {REV _____ 5120} [CPS] PASS {LOC BB YEAR LET} - | H EY XHWHD OF GXSIHS EVE, ZFR G'K ATGEVY ROCL'JM QEOX. GTJX ZSFF QRETYHA HWEUHG WG VKKP HHWE. MCCCZNU SQ UUE VMXECEDCZ. MFE BNMC NEGE QLZCR TP MZ MR YUOG ACBSM. |

Translation:

"I AM SORRY TO INFORM YOU, BUT I'M AFRAID THEY'RE DEAD. YOUR LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM IS JUST FINE. WELCOME TO THE INSTITUTE. THE ONLY SAFE PLACE TO BE IN THIS WORLD."

Morse Code:
CALLING BLACK ROW. EMERGENCY IS OVER. WE ARE OUTNUMBERED/ON THE NORTH BRIDGE WITHOUT AMMO. SOMETHING ATTACKED CAMP WE ARE DOOMED NO WAY OUT. ALL UNITS CONFIRMED DEAD. 5120 EVACUATION-

A Wild Mysterious Page has appeared!
http://thepropheteer.com/
Might be fake though...
What's that song?
Can someone recognize it ?
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:39 pm

You probably start the game at this institute then. Perhaps you're called the survivor not because you survived the war, but something else.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:13 pm

It's...set in/after the 80s???
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:55 pm

MaximizedAction wrote:It's...set in/after the 80s???
It says Survivor 2299, so I guess that action takes place in that year...
18 Years after New vegas!
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:22 pm

21 or so years after Fallout 3...... plenty of time for the Brotherhood on both the East and West Coast to spread out, time for the Enclave to recover and rebuild, and time for some new mutant or threat to rear it's ugly (maybe literally) head.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:23 pm

And plenty of time for new type of weapons to be invented, new improvised weapons like the Railway Rifle and Deathclaw Gauntlet. -fingers crossed-
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 pm

And plenty of time for Wasteland to recover from destruction I brought to it! ;>
You know...I'm re-playing Fallout 3 right now...and..
I remember now why I decided to wipe everything out in the Wasteland.
I forgot how this post-apocalyptic world looks like and how people live in it..
It's a terrible place, full of scum and villainy!
People are sick - both in body and mind, they're more like animals!
I was disgusted with this world, I hated it, so I wanted to end it!
I was just hackin', slashin' and shootin'!
In my blind rage, I never noticed that not every wastelander is evil...
Not all of them, not all of them...
There are good people out there - Rivet City, Big Town, Megaton...
I killed these people before...for profit...I was wrong!
In Fallout 4 I will again exterminate and annihilate, and Wasteland will burn again!  
Every abomination shall perish! For the greater good!
I will still hold onto my title of "Scourge" - I love to steal stuff from everybody! ;>
At least some of them can keep their lives this time! ;>

Edit: W-T-F? Imma Geth Hunter?! Damn Synth?!?! WHY!?!? ;/
Edit 2: Bravo543211! You Varren! Ahahahahaha! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Holy shit. It really was a hoax.

Fuck you for not calling it out, Bethesda.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Rifneno wrote:Holy shit.  It really was a hoax.

Fuck you for not calling it out, Bethesda.
Edit: And... it turns out I should have checked the website.  Yeah, it's a hoax.  Never mind.  Nothing to see here.... Whistling Whistling Whistling
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:03 pm

I don't know who is responsible for this hoax...
But I'm gonna find him, and kill him, then skin him alive and kill him again!!!

Ok, I won't, but I'm still mad! >,>
Bethesda should've warned us FFS!
Meh...

I need to exterminate something now...
Hey, look! Small, sad village in the middle of nowhere!
;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:20 am

To whoever was behind that hoax site:
The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 6 F9e1_zps7d15e2d0
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:39 am

Is that Megas XLR?
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:47 am

RavenEyry wrote:Is that Megas XLR?
Indeed it is.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:35 pm

Okay, I am going to find the bastard behind this and kill him, my Karma is high enough that murder shouldn't mess it up much, and he obviously has no friends anymore in the Fallout universe, he has become Vilified among all factions.
Love how he spent 1000 dollars just to f*** with us. How do you have money to waste on something like this?
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:29 pm

I don't get why everyone's so pissed, it was a trolling that had some major effort put into it and I commend them for fooling so many.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next