Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

+13
Norlond
DaniSaur
ElSuperGecko
Dwailing
MaximizedAction
CoolioThane
umadcommander
lex0r
Terramine
RavenEyry
Humakt
Hrothdane
BRAVO543211
17 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by Terramine Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:20 am

Sooo I have finally figured I like new vegas more. Still love fallout 3, but yeah.

Also I got custom music in new vegas by replacing the existing radio songs, right? And so, I was at nipton, and there was the legion. As soon as the one guy walked up to me and talked to me... this song played:

And it was all like, epic. It was like fuck you, you monster, and I proceeded to tell him I didn't condone this shit and then proceeded to kill their asses all to this song.
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4

Post by BRAVO543211 Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:15 pm

So anyone else try the Ranger Sequia? Finally decided to get one in my last game, f**** love it, but ammo is scarce. .45-70 Gov't is extremely rare.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:26 pm

My bro did, but he always run out of ammo, so he had to use it only on strong(est) enemies!
I prefered "That Gun" as my sidearm...
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:03 pm

I saved 45-70s for my Medicine Stick.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Dead Money was clearly made by someone who hates fun almost as much as they hate gamers.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:46 pm

Rifneno wrote:Dead Money was clearly made by someone who hates fun almost as much as they hate gamers.
Huh? No idea what you're talkin' about! Dead Money was awesome!
Crazy weirdos in gasmasks with spears runnin' around the town, frakkin' fog everywhere, creepy noises!
Not to mention my "allies" and those damn Collars. *beep*, *beep*, Beep* - DEAD!
Dog/God, voiceless Subject Zero, Gentleman Ghoul - they were all interesting and horrifying at the same time.
I was actually afraid of that place and those guys.

It basically looked like I was thrown into Hell itself after they stripped me of my uber gear & supplies.
Had to run like hell many times to save my skin, improvise to survive and think harder to go further!
Plus that story, omg! - everything was incredibly awesome!
In the end I got trapped of course...hell of a situation!
I'd love to have more content like this in Fallouts!
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Someone thinks Dead Money is good?

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 3 Original_zps0d1a2afc
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Hrothdane wrote:Someone thinks Dead Money is good?

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 3 Original_zps0d1a2afc
Yup, this guy, right here!
Say whatever you want, but I really enjoyed it!
Only Lonesome Road was better than Dead Money, IMO.
Old World Blues was booooring, but it served as my base outside of Mojave...
Honest Hearts was interesting to explore and find some cool stories & items, but I wanted leave Arizona ASAP, not sure why...
Lonesome Rode - pure apocalyptic scenery, nukes everywhere, tons of Deathclaws and my Arch-Nemesis at the very end...epic!
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Honest Hearts and Old World Blues were my favorites. Old World Blues was hilariously fun for me, and I liked almost everything about Honest Hearts. Lonesome Road was okay because of the combat and gear, but still kinda meh.

Dead Money was a pretty good framework of a story ruined byterrible gameplay. Nothing about it was fun. I usually like "famine" levels where you have limited resources, but Dead Money just made it tedious and frustrating.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:17 pm

The storyline for Dead Money was fantastic. The best I've seen in either Fallout I've played. The game was just unforgivable though. Playing "find the radio" got old incredibly fast. Seriously, that was terrible. The mist was pretty bad too, but the radio crap? Jesus.

I didn't like any of the characters either. That nightkin's bullshit made me ready to kill myself just so he'd die too. The ghoul with the severe hemophiliac ego? Ugh. Christine was okay, but she looked like she'd just been through a Saw movie and it's a good thing my character could figure out what the hell she meant with her hand signals, because I usually couldn't.

And really, I can't stand the "take all your gear" mechanic. I hate it every time, but especially when it's for such an extended period of time. I worked my ass off for my gear. You want to make the enemies harder so they can deal with me? That's fine. Some leveled content is fine. But taking ALL my stuff for the ENTIRE DLC? Not fine in the least.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:41 am

Rifneno wrote:The storyline for Dead Money was fantastic.  The best I've seen in either Fallout I've played.  The game was just unforgivable though.  Playing "find the radio" got old incredibly fast.  Seriously, that was terrible.  The mist was pretty bad too, but the radio crap?  Jesus.

I didn't like any of the characters either.  That nightkin's bullshit made me ready to kill myself just so he'd die too.  The ghoul with the severe hemophiliac ego?  Ugh.  Christine was okay, but she looked like she'd just been through a Saw movie and it's a good thing my character could figure out what the hell she meant with her hand signals, because I usually couldn't.

And really, I can't stand the "take all your gear" mechanic.  I hate it every time, but especially when it's for such an extended period of time.  I worked my ass off for my gear.  You want to make the enemies harder so they can deal with me?  That's fine.  Some leveled content is fine.  But taking ALL my stuff for the ENTIRE DLC?  Not fine in the least.
Never said I liked the characters, coz I wanted to kill 'em all through the entire DLC, especially God/Dog.
I liked discomfort and fear that I felt when they were around me.
I felt unsafe, weak, exposed and it was...great!
I'm not a "psycho" or something...well, a bit maybe...mwahahaha <joke, I won't burn your houses, haha>
It was great because no other game so far caused those emotions and feelings to me...
I wasn't super-uber-powered hero able to annihilate whole village with a wink...I was a prisoner, a victim, and I had to survive..
This DLC made me play horror games and watch horror movies, and I have to say - I avoided 'em them whole time...'till then..
Coz I was disgusted or afraid to watch/play Horrors...

It's different now, I confronted some of my fears and actually liked horror genre...
though I'm still disgusted with some of 'em - like "Saw"
I hate that movie...fucking disgusting....but I watched them all despite that!
I've yet to experience true Fear IRL, though and I'm curious...
What will I do when that happens?
Will Fear defeat me and I'll become a victim, or...
Will I overcome it and become stronger?
It is inevitable...
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Maximus wrote:
It is inevitable...
Mmm.  Extra strength crazy.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 am

Rifneno wrote:
Maximus wrote:
It is inevitable...
Mmm.  Extra strength crazy.
Yep, can't help it! Haha! ;>

So I gotta ask: Am I the only one around here who considers "Dead Money" as a good addon, both in story and gameplay?
It wasn't THAT bad, right? >,>

#off "I really like this "Extra Strength Crazy", haha! Cracks me up every time! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:00 am

I don't think you need to worry about The Fear defeating you.

The Fallout Thread Favorite Moments, Videos, and Hopes for Fallout 4 - Page 3 The_Fear

Big Boss took care of him back in the sixties.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:20 am

Remember the ending of God of War III?
Spoiler:
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:40 am

Rifneno wrote:Remember the ending of God of War III?
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:43 pm

I thought Dead Money was good, though I f***** hated it at times. Fisrt time I played it I spent a hour in the first area scavenging, got a shotgun, few pistols, and a decent amount of ammo an denough food stims and water to sustain me. Overall I was feeling pretty good an dprepared, especially when I unlocked a hard level cabinet and found body armor. Then I decide to go get Dog/God and decide to sneak in by the back. -Chhhchh- Tripwire, grenades everywhere, and a bear trap, my character flies through the airbarely surving, only about 30 HP left, phew I'm safe. Then I realize I'm in the middle of the Cloud..... have to redo the last hour's work......... I learned to manually save every 20-30 minutes that day. Other than that and constant terror of that there is a Ghost Person around the corner and will take all of my ammo to kill, I loved it. Just wish I could have brought my Power Armor, 12.7 SMG, Riot Shotgun, and Ranger Sequia. Would have been able to dominate with them.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Location : The horrble irradiated remains of Boston, on a quest to locate the Scourge of the Wastes, DCHoaxer

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:47 pm

BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Idea for Fallout 4 new super enemy we fear more than anything else.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6088685824/h29217A77/
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:03 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:Idea for Fallout 4 new super enemy we fear more than anything else.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6088685824/h29217A77/
SO NOW THEY CAN FLY!!?!??!!?
Fuck this shit, I'm out!
<commits suicide by stabbing his heart with Machete Gladius>

Nope!
It was a Joke, haha...

Still easy to kill, though now it requires 3 guns to take it down, instead of 2:
- Rifle to disable it's fragile wings from the distance;
- switch to Grenade Rifle and blow the shit out of it's legz in mid-range;
- finally, draw Gladius and finish the fucking abomination by slicing it's head off with a single slice;
- dinner served, enjoy your Wastelandish meal!

Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:29 pm

I'm not sure eating a Deathclaw or a Cazadore would be very good for your health. I'll stick to my Brahmin, Gecko, and Dog Steaks, with some Nuka Cola to wash it down, and maybe a Desert Salad.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:08 pm

BRAVO543211 wrote:I'm not sure eating a Deathclaw or a Cazadore would be very good for your health. I'll stick to my Brahmin, Gecko, and Dog Steaks, with some Nuka Cola to wash it down, and maybe a Desert Salad.
A tried basically everything there is to eat and/or drink in the Wasteland!Just to sustain myself and survive one more day when I realized that I'm out of normal food...
And of course I suffered due to negative effects afterwards, but I also injected myself numerous times with many stims, drugs, etc.
to fix that! My biggest concern were broken limbs and that damn headache after I got hit by a "shockwave" from a lurker or a damn droid!

But yeah, Steaks were the best, though I preffered Whisky over Nuka-Cola to wash'em down - damn addiction! ;>
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Nuka Break Season 2! https://www.youtube.com/user/WaysideCreations
SPOILER

Favorite companion for Fallout 2 makes a brief appearance, Goris the Deathclaw Scholar.
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by BRAVO543211 Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:22 pm

So I've decided to play Fallout 3 again. Should I be good,usual option I choose , neutral, or evil?
BRAVO543211
BRAVO543211
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:12 pm

Try to play it my way - exterminate everything and everyone on your path - no matter who they are!
It ain't easy, coz you will be outnumbered and outgunned very often, so you have to take more tactical approach when assaulting, say - Rivet City!

I tried to be the "good guy" in New Vegas! Reached "Shield of Hope" or "Last, Best Hope of Humanity"...
Felt good! 'Till I stole some stuff from one merchant!
That's how I became "Scourge of Wasteland"! >,>
Ridiculous...

No matter how hard I try - I always end up being super-evil, so screw it, I'm done helping people!
Destroy Wasteland, Bravo543211!
Let the Hate flow through you!
Mwahahahahahaha!!!
Maximus
Maximus
Rampart Mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next