Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

+35
jojon2se
OneWithTheAssassins
Restrider
dorktainian
CSSteele
TurianRebel212
Raistlin Majere
RavenEyry
ZerebusPrime
Dwailing
vlad78
demersel
windsurfing
ericformans_sisterisdead
lex0r
clennon8
ThatWhichYouKnowAsReapers
Jusseb
symbowles
Davik Kang
Steelcan
Eryri
Byne
Rifneno
DoomsdayDevice
ElSuperGecko
hyolo
noobcannon
Maximus
Rankincountry
Pascal219
DSharrah
Master Blaster
spotlessvoid
Hanako Ikezawa
39 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 30 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Lots of generic rocky places. I've had it with rocky planets.

Give me something lush and alien.

Another generic space station that basically looks like the Citadel, only circular.

I kind of like the 'machine' location, with the pyramid shapes.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 30 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Of all the concept arts, I have to say this one is the most interesting to me:
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 30 Conceptart4bpng-eb5f6f_960w
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:57 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:Another generic space station that basically looks like the Citadel, only circular.
Could it be a rebuilt Citadel Presidium? It had to have taken a lot of damage during the Battle of Earth.
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 30 Conceptart7png-eb5f71_960w
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Hanako Ikezawa wrote:Of all the concept arts, I have to say this one is the most interesting to me:
*snip*

Kind of looks like a 'living starship'.

DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Hanako Ikezawa wrote:
DoomsdayDevice wrote:Another generic space station that basically looks like the Citadel, only circular.
Could it be a rebuilt Citadel Presidium? It had to have taken a lot of damage during the Battle of Earth.
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 30 Conceptart7png-eb5f71_960w
For the record, the Presidium was always circular. Tongue
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:29 pm

Hanako Ikezawa wrote:Of all the concept arts, I have to say this one is the most interesting to me:
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 30 Conceptart4bpng-eb5f6f_960w
It's like a giant space stingray. Hmm, what "species" do we know about that bases their shape on fish? Wink
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Dwailing wrote:
It's like a giant space stingray.  Hmm, what "species" do we know about that bases their shape on fish? Wink

Bravo, Swoby, and I discussed this earlier. It's clearly a reaper asshole.

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Dwailing wrote:
It's like a giant space stingray.  Hmm, what "species" do we know about that bases their shape on fish? Wink

is it only me that thinks that could be some kind of portal?
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Byne Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Halo 4's writer will be ME4's writer?

Any shred of hype I had left has been absolutely demolished.
Byne
Byne
Threadmasterâ„¢

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Its a super mass relay.

Back to top Go down

Post by OneWithTheAssassins Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Byne wrote:Halo 4's writer will be ME4's writer?

Any shred of hype I had left has been absolutely demolished.
Oh come on the story in Halo 4 was good, the only thing lacking in that game was the multiplayer which everyone seems hung up about whenever that game is mentioned.
OneWithTheAssassins
OneWithTheAssassins
Geth Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Byne Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:17 pm

OneWithTheAssassins wrote:Oh come on the story in Halo 4 was good, the only thing lacking in that game was the multiplayer which everyone seems hung up about whenever that game is mentioned.

I have never accepted the "Humans were actually an ancient advanced species on par with the forerunners" direction the story is going in, and Halo 4 canonized that shit and also had synthesis applied by an ancient AI be the only route to victory. Halo 4 is the first time I've beaten a Halo game and come away in a bad mood.
Byne
Byne
Threadmasterâ„¢

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:18 pm

Raistlin Majere wrote:

"And don't talk about the ending."

Well if they have to preempt such obvious requests then the question is already answered is it not?

lol well.....at least they know that fans are still bitching about the ending, which i am not surprised.
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:03 am

The only way I see myself buying the Mass Effect trilogy all over again for the Xbox One is if Casey Hudson somehow snuck in a new and proper ending to ME3 before he left. So basically bribery.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:14 pm

All I can think of at this point is that South Park really missed an opportunity to make an episode about the ME ending debacle. With Cartman representing the angry literalist retake movement, making pissed off youtube videos, and the Goth kids as the IT-ers, going 'omg are u retarded? Shepard was clearly indoctrinated. Reapers win, face it.'. And then EA turns out to be crab people or something, I dunno. With Priestly as some kind of perverted troll, jacking off behind his laptop as he sees the Bioware forums explode. Would have made for one hell of an episode.
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwailing Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:39 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:All I can think of at this point is that South Park really missed an opportunity to make an episode about the ME ending debacle. With Cartman representing the angry literalist retake movement, making pissed off youtube videos, and the Goth kids as the IT-ers, going 'omg are u retarded? Shepard was clearly indoctrinated. Reapers win, face it.'. And then EA turns out to be crab people or something, I dunno. With Priestly as some kind of perverted troll, jacking off behind his laptop as he sees the Bioware forums explode. Would have made for one hell of an episode.

I WANT TO SEE THIS!!!! XD
Dwailing
Dwailing
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Terramine Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:27 pm

DoomsdayDevice wrote:All I can think of at this point is that South Park really missed an opportunity to make an episode about the ME ending debacle. With Cartman representing the angry literalist retake movement, making pissed off youtube videos, and the Goth kids as the IT-ers, going 'omg are u retarded? Shepard was clearly indoctrinated. Reapers win, face it.'. And then EA turns out to be crab people or something, I dunno. With Priestly as some kind of perverted troll, jacking off behind his laptop as he sees the Bioware forums explode. Would have made for one hell of an episode.
You're good at this. Go get a job in writing for a show lmao
Terramine
Terramine
Destroyer

http://Tumblr Blog: terraminelightvoid.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:46 am

No no no Cartman would be flame-baiting the BioWare forums while insisting that artistic integrity should be held above all else so that he can make a fortune selling games containing nothing but an inappropriately vulgar end game screen and a sale pitch to buy day-one-DLC to unlock the same screen in different colors.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:51 am

He would be both.

A literalist hater that gets taken in by EA and falls in love with DLC money.

Back to top Go down

Post by ericformans_sisterisdead Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:28 am

As a huge south park fan who has seen every ep and loved the recent game (especially the space level and when they make fun of mass effect type audio logs)doomsday that is fucking genius.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 30 South-park-medchicken-o
ericformans_sisterisdead
ericformans_sisterisdead
Geth Rocket Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by DoomsdayDevice Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:17 am

ZerebusPrime wrote:No no no Cartman would be flame-baiting the BioWare forums while insisting that artistic integrity should be held above all else so that he can make a fortune selling games containing nothing but an inappropriately vulgar end game screen and a sale pitch to buy day-one-DLC to unlock the same screen in different colors.

Yeah, I could see that too. Laughing
DoomsdayDevice
DoomsdayDevice
Being of Light

Back to top Go down

Post by ElSuperGecko Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Byne wrote:
I have never accepted the "Humans were actually an ancient advanced species on par with the forerunners" direction the story is going in, and Halo 4 canonized that shit and also had synthesis applied by an ancient AI be the only route to victory. Halo 4 is the first time I've beaten a Halo game and come away in a bad mood.

Agree with you on Halo 4, but that last line... it certainly wasn't the first time for me

ElSuperGecko
ElSuperGecko
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:53 pm

Oh.... .Look, it's DarkSpace.

Ze Reapez are dead and defeated tho right, lol.
TurianRebel212
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:49 pm

No no no... those are the works of... Machine Cultists!

Huh. I think I have a new term for Synthesizers.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next