Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

+34
windsurfing
TurianRebel212
WeAreHarbinger
Jusseb
ZerebusPrime
Rifneno
dorktainian
triggerwarning
vlad78
CSSteele
Raistlin Majere
DoomsdayDevice
ElSuperGecko
Eryri
Terramine
1864_WORST_YEAR_OF_MY_LIF
Dr_Claymores
aboutthosedays
Maximus
Byne
Norlond
MaximizedAction
magnetite
Cyberfrog
symbowles
Ithurael
clennon8
ericformans_sisterisdead
Dwailing
noobcannon
Master Blaster
jojon2se
Yemeth
Valsamon
38 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by windsurfing Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:33 am

Currently the most entertaining part of this bullshit hand wave romance sim hype are the twitter feeds. If you want to get a good laugh just read what the groupies and bioware shills out in force have to say to various questions and teases. Reality distortion field is not sc-ifi, oh it's very real. Laughing Laughing
windsurfing
windsurfing
Scion

Back to top Go down

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 Empty Re: (XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV!

Post by CSSteele Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:30 am

If the Blackjack and Hookers comment didn't spell it out, my previous post was a joke. There is no reason for any of it, and we all know the science doesn't work.

Also, pre-thermal clips? Awesome, let's get ME1 guns back!
CSSteele
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Blaster Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:31 am

CSSteele wrote:If the Blackjack and Hookers comment didn't spell it out, my previous post was a joke. There is no reason for any of it, and we all know the science doesn't work.

pre thermal clips my ass. this takes place after Suicide run/Liara becomes shadow broker. There is no fucking way the private groups would not bring ammo clips.....oh wait going to a galaxy far FAR way from our galaxy and Bioware make a CONVENIENT way to bring back unlimited no thermal clip ammo.......they can think of that logic yet nothing else... bravo bioware. Oh wait ME2 current guns do not HAVE unlimited thermal clips.....therefore this means we should only have ME1 guns that can not be customized otherwise it would be bullshit since that means we had retro fitted weapons that are so high advance those private fuckers didn't bother to help out the galaxy in the war against the reapers. I hope they all fucking died, were turned into husk and we killed them for their stupidity.
Master Blaster
Master Blaster
Geth Prime

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:23 am

Master Blaster wrote:
CSSteele wrote:If the Blackjack and Hookers comment didn't spell it out, my previous post was a joke. There is no reason for any of it, and we all know the science doesn't work.

pre thermal clips my ass. this takes place after Suicide run/Liara becomes shadow broker. There is no fucking way the private groups would not bring ammo clips.....oh wait going to a galaxy far FAR way from our galaxy and Bioware make a CONVENIENT way to bring back unlimited no thermal clip ammo.......they can think of that logic yet nothing else... bravo bioware. Oh wait ME2 current guns do not HAVE unlimited thermal clips.....therefore this means we should only have ME1 guns that can not be customized otherwise it would be bullshit since that means we had retro fitted weapons that are so high advance those private fuckers didn't bother to help out the galaxy in the war against the reapers. I hope they all fucking died, were turned into husk and we killed them for their stupidity.

Just watch the Mac Walters interviews all over Youtube at the moment and try not to grind your teeth.....

On second thoughts maybe don't.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by Eryri Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:51 am

dorktainian wrote:

Just watch the Mac Walters interviews all over Youtube at the moment and try not to grind your teeth.....

On second thoughts maybe don't.

I think I'll take your advice. My teeth are bad enough already.

In other, underwhelming, news, the new bad guys are apparently boney Prothean knock-offs - http://www.gamesradar.com/heres-what-mass-effect-andromedas-bad-guys-look-like/

Aside from the dog-like legs that Bioware have already used on the Turians and Quarians, they look rather boringly humanoid.
Eryri
Eryri
Phantom

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreHarbinger Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Those new dudes look like a Turian and a Prothean had at it...and that happened. So much for innovation..
WeAreHarbinger
WeAreHarbinger
Blood Pack Boom-Squad

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:40 pm

Assume for a moment... form follows function, ergo the reason that the new bonehead in MEa has that round bone type structure is due to the fact that in millenia past the creatures used to dip their heads in soap solutions and blow bubbles out their heads. Either that or they used to toss themselves off cliff faces in a game of suicide hoopla.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by triggerwarning Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:44 pm

I guess they're really going with that super saiyan 3 smurf from the trailer as a main character. That is one ugly Asari.

triggerwarning
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:30 pm

triggerwarning wrote:I guess they're really going with that super saiyan 3 smurf from the trailer as a main character.  That is one ugly Asari.

She's butch. She also looks like someone I remember from grade school, minus the blue skin and other Asari species specific features. She was butch, too. Ugly, however, is in the eye of the beholder.
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by CSSteele Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:58 pm

She's ugly.
CSSteele
CSSteele
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by triggerwarning Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:29 am

ZerebusPrime wrote:
triggerwarning wrote:I guess they're really going with that super saiyan 3 smurf from the trailer as a main character.  That is one ugly Asari.

She's butch.  She also looks like someone I remember from grade school, minus the blue skin and other Asari species specific features.  She was butch, too.  Ugly, however, is in the eye of the beholder.
there's some truth to that, but there are certain features humans are generally biologically wired to be predisposed to finding attractive in the opposite sex, as well as general features such as facial symmetry. Basically what I'm trying to say is she's ugly.

triggerwarning
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by ZerebusPrime Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:22 am

And basically what I'm trying to say is that I apparently have low standards. Laughing
ZerebusPrime
ZerebusPrime
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by TurianRebel212 Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:31 am

The game is suppose to come out in Q1 2017 and we've still yet to see any real gameplay (combat, vehicle, level tree). And nothing. Absolute zero multiplayer. Is it going to have MP??? ME3s MP was great and the sole reason I played it past EC and Citadel DLCs. If this doesn't have MP like ME3s I might pass on it. Cause the narrative and single player look.... Problematic.
TurianRebel212
TurianRebel212
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by triggerwarning Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:33 am

It has MP according to Mac Walters. Bioware lies about a great many things but even that one seems beyond what they would dare lie about.

triggerwarning
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Reaper tech powers everything.
We leave the Milky way for Andromeda because..... space magic.
Since the reapers and their agents are embedded deep within all governments by the end of ME2, why wern't the reapers just waiting between andromeda and the milky way for a bit of mop up action? If their numbers are so vast surely they could have spared a couple of them as we would have been no match?

Now I could have almost understood if the story began with the reapers arriving and blowing everything to kingdom come and some evacuation took place, but i have so many fucking questions about this bullshit.

dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by vlad78 Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Terramine wrote:Cerberus is a good example of what kinds of resources a privateer brand can get. And it ultimately depends on their backers.

Cerberus was obviously ONLY funded by HUMAN backers. Not even ALL human backers that exist, but actually very specific ones that just happen to agree with and like TIM's and Cerberus' goals. Even then all that money and resources was being spread out across multiple projects and they were able to create a ship BETTER than the fastest ship in the entire galaxy, as well as unlock groundbreaking life-resurrection technology. As well as to an extent, unlocking Reaper indoctrination.

Imagine a SINGLE privateer project with backers from EVERY SPECIES in the galaxy. They don't even have to do most of the work because the "blueprints" and an already complete Ark are already there.

Sorry to answer a bit late but you surely noticed the 3 dots on the chest of the female instructor in the introduction video. The 3 dots is also the logo used by Cerberus Skunkworks compagny which produced all Cerberus high tech hardware back in ME1.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 I63nn

Tim's eyes in ME2 and ME3.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 Big_thumb_5b2679a2c599bc076e4d9f3b3f7e7cea

Symbol on instructor's space suit:
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 Mass-effect-andromeda-andromeda-initiative-orientation-brief_n39h.640-500x500_c

Arkcon symbol
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 B2VxIxaCQAAB5Jq

Cerberus symbol
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 Logo-cerberus

Once again see the honeycomb pattern I've explain in the scary door part of this forum.

I may over extend myself a bit but I find that the femal instructor's space suit has strange likeness with the Cerberus Banshee armor.

Andromeda initiative is a front for Cerberus, once more. 2176 is roughly the period when Cerberus became more active on the political front  and had started to see things BIG and Cerberus isn't outlawed in 2185.
Furthermore, we've seen Cerberus is perfectly capable to collaborate or deal with alien species. The so called humanity first is just a cover to upgrade humanity and make  of it a major contributor in the council.

Then, the Andromeda initiative isn't about space magic. As you all found out, it isn't possible to reach Andromeda within 600 years without technlogical capabilities far beyond everything council species have.
Only 2 candidates can fill the bill by providing the technology, the reapers, and leviathan .

Why would the reapers even contemplate to do that? on the other hand, leviathan would have all the reasons in the galaxy to try to expand its influence. (btw for those who forgot, I believe Cerberus doesn't obey to the reapers but to leviathan)

Which species are sent in the arks btw? Humans and Asari, also krogans and salarians, who else?
vlad78
vlad78
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by 1864_WORST_YEAR_OF_MY_LIF Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Didn't know the Alex Jones show had its own forum???
Drone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:52 pm

1864_WORST_YEAR_OF_MY_LIF wrote:Didn't know the Alex Jones show had its own forum???
That's nice.  Maybe you should consider going there instead and fucking off.

Or just fuck off in general.  Whatever.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by 1864_WORST_YEAR_OF_MY_LIF Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Rifneno wrote:
1864_WORST_YEAR_OF_MY_LIF wrote:Didn't know the Alex Jones show had its own forum???

Is that some TRIGGERING I hear there?
Drone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:52 am

1864_WORST_YEAR_OF_MY_LIF wrote:
Rifneno wrote:

Is that some TRIGGERING I hear there?
The more you use that word, the more clear it is you have no idea what it means.  Then again, it'd be more surprising if you weren't being an ignorant cunt on, well, any topic really.

I was just metaphorically rolling my eyes at us having another paint chip eating queef of a troll that makes conspiracy theory jokes.  My, your mother must be so proud.  You turning out so clever must take some of the sting out of the abortion botching.  But really, what does she expect?  You get what you pay for in this world.  There's a reason an actual doctor charges more than a coathanger costs.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:50 am

vlad78 wrote:
Terramine wrote:Cerberus is a good example of what kinds of resources a privateer brand can get. And it ultimately depends on their backers.

Cerberus was obviously ONLY funded by HUMAN backers. Not even ALL human backers that exist, but actually very specific ones that just happen to agree with and like TIM's and Cerberus' goals. Even then all that money and resources was being spread out across multiple projects and they were able to create a ship BETTER than the fastest ship in the entire galaxy, as well as unlock groundbreaking life-resurrection technology. As well as to an extent, unlocking Reaper indoctrination.

Imagine a SINGLE privateer project with backers from EVERY SPECIES in the galaxy. They don't even have to do most of the work because the "blueprints" and an already complete Ark are already there.

Sorry to answer a bit late but you surely noticed the 3 dots on the chest of the female instructor in the introduction video. The 3 dots is also the logo used by Cerberus Skunkworks compagny which produced all Cerberus high tech hardware back in ME1.

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 I63nn

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 Big_thumb_5b2679a2c599bc076e4d9f3b3f7e7cea

(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 Mass-effect-andromeda-andromeda-initiative-orientation-brief_n39h.640-500x500_c

Arkcon symbol
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 B2VxIxaCQAAB5Jq

Cerberus symbol
(XL) Was the Ending a Hallucination? - Indoctrination Theory Mark IV! - Page 29 Logo-cerberus

Once again see the honeycomb pattern I've explain in the scary door part of this forum.

I may over extend myself a bit but I find that the femal instructor's space suit has strange likeness with the Cerberus Banshee armor.

Andromeda initiative is a front for Cerberus, once more. 2176 is roughly the period when Cerberus became more active on the political front  and had started to see things BIG and Cerberus isn't outlawed in 2185.
Furthermore, we've seen Cerberus is perfectly capable to collaborate or deal with alien species. The so called humanity first is just a cover to upgrade humanity and make  of it a major contributor in the council.

Then, the Andromeda initiative isn't about space magic. As you all found out, it isn't possible to reach Andromeda within 600 years without technlogical capabilities far beyond everything council species have.
Only 2 candidates can fill the bill by providing the technology, the reapers, and leviathan .

Why would the reapers even contemplate to do that? on the other hand, leviathan would have all the reasons in the galaxy to try to expand its influence. (btw for those who forgot, I believe Cerberus doesn't obey to the reapers but to leviathan)

Which species are sent in the arks btw? Humans and Asari, also krogans and salarians, who else?

So could this all be a Cerberus contingency plan of sorts? Seriously tho none of this shit makes any sense anymore.
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by triggerwarning Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:03 am

No, but it has its own President. Buddum-tish.

triggerwarning
Pod Crab

Back to top Go down

Post by dorktainian Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dkNN47e1WE

mac the hack getting torn a new one
dorktainian
dorktainian
Sovereign

Back to top Go down

Post by vlad78 Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:13 pm

dorktainian wrote:
vlad78 wrote:

Arkcon symbol

Cerberus symbol

So could this all be a Cerberus contingency plan of sorts?  Seriously tho none of this shit makes any sense anymore.
Who knows. Laughing

Speculation mode:
Far to the contrary, it may be just logical.

Reapers and Leviathan have been searching for a solution to end the cycles. In 2185 Cerberus has Shepard's body. Shepard is the answer they were all searching for. (hence this might be why the 3 dots in his/her eyes are inverted compared to the illusive man)
From that point, whether ME2 and ME3 are real or not, the reapers and leviathan will make a massive experiment on the galaxy which WILL be dictated by Shepard's ultimate choice in the trilogy.

The arks might be exactly what you said, a contingency plan, a sample of our galaxy species in case something goes seriously wrong with the main experiment.

Furthermore, the religious symbolism in ME being everywhere, naming those vessels arks is quite meaningful imho.
vlad78
vlad78
Nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifneno Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:20 pm

Guys, can we please snip images from quote pyramids?  Shouldn't take that much scrolling just to get past the quoted part of a message.
Rifneno
Rifneno
Honey Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next