Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pokemon Thread (dun-dun-duhhh!)

+14
Fur28
marajade
Raistlin Majere
Arashi08
Byne
Terramine
lex0r
Angel_May_Cry
AxStapleton
Norlond
CoolioThane
Hrothdane
Hanako Ikezawa
RavenEyry
18 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Pokemon Thread (dun-dun-duhhh!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Pokemon Thread (dun-dun-duhhh!)

Post by Norlond Wed May 08, 2013 10:36 am

Good old times Tongue

The Pokemon Thread (dun-dun-duhhh!) - Page 3 Missingno
The Pokemon Thread (dun-dun-duhhh!) - Page 3 HD674440E

*nostalgia*
Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Thread (dun-dun-duhhh!) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Pokemon Thread (dun-dun-duhhh!)

Post by RavenEyry Sun May 12, 2013 9:09 am

Official art of the new PC!
The Pokemon Thread (dun-dun-duhhh!) - Page 3 CoroCoro_June_2013_image_2

And hey, although the outfit is set (and way better then the black/white2 ones), the face has options for the first time ever!
The Pokemon Thread (dun-dun-duhhh!) - Page 3 Character_customization_XY
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Sun May 12, 2013 9:21 am

Well, that's a change. A very long overdue change, but change nonetheless.
The outfits look a lot more normal than the last ones.

And a goat....
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Sun May 12, 2013 9:58 am

Yeah it looks like there's some kind of riding mechanic. Whether its a HM, anything, or some event not involving your own mons is unknown, unless you can read japanese I suppose.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Sun May 12, 2013 4:36 pm

I can read Japanese. I just have no idea what it means Whistling
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Mon May 13, 2013 4:26 pm

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Just scroll down the news to where you see those pictures and they have a translation of what was said in them.
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Mon May 13, 2013 5:18 pm

Ah, so it's one specific mon that can be ridden if you have it. Bit of an odd gimmick but what the heck.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Raistlin Majere Mon May 13, 2013 6:00 pm

RavenEyry wrote:Ah, so it's one specific mon that can be ridden if you have it. Bit of an odd gimmick but what the heck.

I would guess that more mons get the ability as well and this is just the first one shown, possibly some older ones as well. Rapidash springs to mind as another mon one might logically be able to ride.
Raistlin Majere
Raistlin Majere
N7

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Mon May 13, 2013 6:12 pm

I believe that for these games they'll go for a similar approach with what they did for Gold and Silver in that they'll only add about a hundred new mons and integrate them into the main game with a selection of other pokemon. I don't see them going nearly as far as they went with Black and White and make another 200 or so and have them be exclusively in the game until the meta game. Though I could be writing utter crap and they've gone and done that.
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Norlond Tue May 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Norlond
Norlond
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/Skyzzed

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Wed May 15, 2013 6:22 pm

The Pokemon Thread (dun-dun-duhhh!) - Page 3 HCE299153

Also, apparently you can change the player character's clothes. I'm sad enough to have been wanting this for a while.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Wed May 15, 2013 7:31 pm

I've wanted it for a while also. Actual customisable player characters. I imagine the choices will be limited but its a start.
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:54 am

Loads of news coming from E3
-New fairy type, known to be super effective against dragon. Screenshots suggests this also means dragons will be more common. Yes, the new eevelution is fairy type.
-Horde battles were multiple wild pokemon mob your one.
-Sky battles where only flying types and those with levitate and such can join in.
-The new lower screen gadget thingummy adds people you streetpass and those on your 3DS friends list as acquaintances to battle and such.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:09 am

They need to give me full information on the new type's traits! Also, clarification on whether or not more existing Pokemon will have the Fairy-type would be nice.

I'm almost certain more than the three mentioned will b/c they did not mention Clefairy, but I would like to know more.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Ursaring for fairy type. Because he's a bear, geddit?

*is egged*
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:00 am

RavenEyry wrote:Loads of news coming from E3
-New fairy type, known to be super effective against dragon. Screenshots suggests this also means dragons will be more common. Yes, the new eevelution is fairy type.
-Horde battles were multiple wild pokemon mob your one.
-Sky battles where only flying types and those with levitate and such can join in.
-The new lower screen gadget thingummy adds people you streetpass and those on your 3DS friends list as acquaintances to battle and such.

I support all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by marajade Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:48 pm

Mara decides to look threads after 4 months without care and discover a Poke thread :tigger: bounce so my hype favorites:

Clothes and character customitation

pokemon amie could hug feed pokemon to gain friendship and boosts in batle

Siting in benches at last i have asking for this since yellow

your choices could determine friend and rivals at the beggining with rumors about a posible romance with the friend of otner sex

mount pokemon not only gogoat in luminos city

marajade
Pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Tempted of buying a DS just for Pokemon.
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:26 am

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/556/290/0c7.png

Picture is too big for me to just post it here.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:33 am

The only genwunner argument that has ever made any sense are the games being too similar to each other. Now that doesn't bother me but I can see how it might put others off.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 am

RavenEyry wrote:The only genwunner argument that has ever made any sense are the games being too similar to each other. Now that doesn't bother me but I can see how it might put others off.

Yeah, I can understand that as well.

I don't consider someone that likes Pokemon but just happens to prefer the first generation for subjective reasons. That's fine. What's annoying to me are the people that act like everything after 151 doesn't exist and you're an idiot for liking it.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:36 am

Hrothdane wrote:
RavenEyry wrote:The only genwunner argument that has ever made any sense are the games being too similar to each other. Now that doesn't bother me but I can see how it might put others off.

Yeah, I can understand that as well.

I don't consider someone that likes Pokemon but just happens to prefer the first generation for subjective reasons. That's fine. What's annoying to me are the people that act like everything after 151 doesn't exist and you're an idiot for liking it.
Yeah, same. I've seen plenty of things similar to the one you linked and their really isn't any reason to hate new ones more than old ones.

Every gen has got good and bad ones, I really hate lickitung for instance and it's from the super perfect 151.
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Also Paras was just a bug with a mushroom on its back
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AxStapleton Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:49 am

New Pokemon revealed (sort of, no official trailer), probably Steel/Ghost. No English name as yet. French name is Monorpale.

It'll be awkward if it can't learn Swords Dance.
AxStapleton
AxStapleton
Varren

Back to top Go down

Post by Hrothdane Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Ghost/steel? Oh, hell yes.
Hrothdane
Hrothdane
Scion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next