Mass Effect 3 Indoctrination Theorists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

+3
Hanako Ikezawa
MaximizedAction
Arian Dynas
7 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 pm

While heading back to my room, I decide to first check in on Rodrigo. I head down the hallway until I come to the room he is currently in. I knock gently on the open doorway.

"Master Orlandi, may I enter?"
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Inheritances: Consquence - Action Thread

Post by CoolioThane Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:19 pm

"Of course Masky, no need to ask!" I answer excitedly as I hear his voice from outside.

CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

http://www.achievementhunter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:37 pm

With his permission, I enter Rodrigo's room and pull over a chair to sit in. I set Prince Aaron's staff that he lent me carefully down and sit in the chair. I ask Rodrigo:

"How are you feeling? You were pretty hurt during the fight against Enrico Emmanuel and his ghoul followers."
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:08 pm

"Just not feeling like dealing with other people. You know, after, funerals they tend to get emotional. So if you see someone looking for me just don´t tell them you saw me, I´ll owe you a favor."

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenEyry Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:10 pm

"Right, and I assume the bottles you're carrying have nothing to do with it?"

I take a strong sniff.

"You smell rather... pickled."
RavenEyry
RavenEyry
Praetorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:19 pm

I walk towards the voices, now apparently taking the form of a conversation. As I walk around a corner, I see a shape speaking with someone else. As I come closer, I see that the person sitting there carving his weapon must be this "Ven" person I've seen earlier. As I stalk closer, I see the other shape has a wine bottle in his hands. Smiling, I mutter "Got you." under my breath, and quickly walk towards them.

"Hello gentlemen! I see John has already become quite acquainted with the wine cellar. I was wondering why Llan opened the door for him without my permission, though. Now, if you'll be so kind, give me those bottles, will you please? It's a little unruly to raid the king's wine cellar so rather fast after his burial, don't you think?"

I reach my hand expectantly in John's direction, palm facing up.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fur28 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Busted after all this trouble.

With a sigh I throw the wine bottle in my hand to the knight. I shoot Ven an angry look; if not for his interruption I may have gotten away, I start walking away to my room, a defeated look on my face.

Fur28
Commando

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:44 pm

"Thank you kindly, Master Hickman. Don't worry, you'll be getting your fair share of alcohol soon, trust me!" I shout to him as he walks away.

I bow before Ven and extend both my gratitude and my hand to him. "You have my thanks for stopping him", I say. Then I rush off to the wine cellar, replace the bottles, then decide to check in on Orlandi.
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:45 pm

I walk around the last corner before entering the hall leading to the guestrooms and hear a door closing. Assuming it was Llan finally getting some rest, I stand in front of Rodrigo's door and open it carefully, expecting him expecting me.

Seeing he is awake I close the door. And before it's shut, to my surprise, I notice the kid sitting in a chair near the door.

"Oh...excuse me. Am I interrupting?"
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Hearing Aaron enter the room, I am the first to speak;

"Oh, hello Prince Aaron. I was on my way back to my room when I saw that Mister Orlandi was awake, so I was just seeing if he was okay. I can go if you two need to discuss something."
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:51 pm

As I walk up towards Master Orlandi's door, I see a shape in the door frame. As I come closer, I realize it's Aaron standing there. As I approach, I quickly speak my greetings to him.

"Good evening, my prince, or should I say your soon-to-be majesty?"

estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:31 pm

Having the Steward now in poor Rodrigo's room, my attention is divided. I decide to use this opportunity to make things clear;

"I am not a king yet."

I pause to think for a second,

"And if we plan on restoring Arul to her former glory, we will likely stumble upon those who would rather us not do that. So spies will likely be part of that. Therefore, I would like to ask you to drop the formalities until then. For the moment, I am Aaron. It is generic enough. Can we do that?"

I look each in the eye as I speak, paying special attention to the agent and the steward;

"Would that be alright with you?"
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Conflicted by this order from Prince Aaron, I object matter-of-factly;

"I cannot do that. You are the ruler of this land, and as your vassel I must address you accordingly. I will follow your command, but with your permission may I refer to you simply as my lord? That should be vague enough to hide your identity from Arul's enemies and yet still show the proper respect someone of your importance deserves."
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:08 am

Respecting my only recently met protector, I indulge him.

"I respect that; and you have my permission."

"What about you, Sir Erik?"
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:37 am

"Well, there has to be a certain level of... recognition, doesn't there? Formality is always important, no? And really, I'm pretty sure spies would know who you really are anyway. That said, if you really want to skip formalities, then fine. You better get used to the sounds of those titles, though. You'll be hearing them a lot soon."

I turn towards Llaan. "How are you doing, Llan? Everything all right?"
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:35 pm

"Thank you, my lord."

Surprised; I respond sheepishly to Erik's inquiry about my wellbeing;

"I am well enough sir Erik, my current condition considering. my leg is still in quite a bit in pain and my face stings, but that will not hold me from my duties. I will be back to full working condition in no time, I promise you."
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:40 pm

I smile at Llaan, happy to see "him" returning back to "his" regular modest self.

"Good to hear. You need anything, you let me know, all right?"

Then I turn to the poor bastard laying on the bed.

"Is he going to be all right? We wouldn't want any... permanent damage, now would we?"
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 pm

"I'm fit as a fiddle, Erik. Just feeling a bit tired is all" I say with a wink.

"Nice to see I am the centre of the castle for the time being. Even asleep I draw you all in." I laugh, "Aaron, I was never going to call you King anyway. To me you'll always be the boy who can't handle his drink!"

"Llan, your mask's gone...you look worse for wear! Bandages doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?"
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:22 pm

"Thank you Sir Erik, but I don't wish to be a hindrance. I can take care of myself. The thought is appreciated though."

I then hear Rodrigo speak to all of us in turn, and I reply to his half-serious, half-jest statement:

"I guess it doesn't, Master Orlandi. Not to worry, I won't have these" I point to the bandages. "for long anyway."

Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:39 pm

I smile at Rodrigo.

"That's very good to hear. I'm happy that you'll be doing well."

estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 am

"Glad I could bring a smile to you Erik." I grin

"Llan, that's good to hear. You hurt your foot too? This was against the dead; imagine how we would fare against those that still draw breath." I say cheekily.
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanako Ikezawa Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:54 pm

I rub the splint around the leg in question and hand my head in shame while I reply to Rodrigo in a way that has it addresses to all in the group:

"Sadly, that is true. I apologize for my current uselessness to you all."

Last edited by Selim Bradley on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanako Ikezawa
Hanako Ikezawa
The Thorian

Back to top Go down

Post by estebanus Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:18 pm

"Living... don't tend to just shrug when you cut off their hand, Rodrigo", I say in a composed manner, "they tend to fall on the ground and then scream around like little children. I've... seen that happen before", I quickly say, a shadow crossing over my face as I speak of the past.

"And Llan,", I clap his back, "don't sell yourself short. You're doing a lot to help us. I mean, just look at Rodrigo. I'm sure he wasn't this happy until you stepped in!"
estebanus
estebanus
Cannibal

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolioThane Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:22 pm

"You're not as useless as me Llan. Look at me!" I laugh.
CoolioThane
CoolioThane
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaximizedAction Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:49 pm

"Sir Erik speaks the truth, Llan. You can hear it, he is already laughing!"

I look around the room and decide to ask about the others

"If this is supposed to be a spontaneous after battle meeting then we are missing a few. Sir Erik, do you know how the others are doing?"
MaximizedAction
MaximizedAction
Space Cow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next